Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. UMBRA Well-Known Player

2. Valor New Player

More plants, and vines growing up walls, and ceilings. Flowers as well. I'd like to make a botanical garden lair.

More small wall items, like various diplomas.

What I really want though is the ability to place items on top of other items. Like small objects on desks, and chairs on top of rugs, and other flat floor items.

Having things that wander around inside would be awesome. Kinda like what we had in SWG with serving droids running around, or set your pets loose like the monkey lizard cage item.
    • Like x 4
  3. Entity Committed Player

The nightclub wall lights from shadynight club if someone can pull up a pic please

More power base items ex (ice shards, like green crystal formation except ice)

And iconic inspired base items like batman's suit display case possibly also be an amentity

And last but certainly not least miniture bottled buildings like daily planet or unbottled dont matter
  4. Boscohark Well-Known Player

I would like to see more "Tech" and "Industrial" styled item for those themed bases, Especially work benches, desks and such.
  5. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Spiderwebs, bats, and darker Gothic furniture.
    • Like x 6
  6. spike7472 New Player

Upon beating The Prime Battleground's Brainiac, a mount (like the deer head on a wall mount) should drop with a mount of Brainiac's head that you can put on your base's wall. Maybe one with antlers could also drop. That'd be good for a few laughs.
    • Like x 1
  7. Tule New Player

Unicornwebs, fairies, and brighter cute furniture.
    • Like x 1
  8. Americo New Player

Boom Tubes, functional or not. If not functional, heroes or villains can randomly appear on the other side or views of other locations.

It would give people who aren't at that level a chance to see locations they have yet to visit.
    • Like x 1
  9. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

I would really like to not see them in my PvP reward boxes or my PvE ones for that matter. Only so many open Iron maidens a guy can get before it starts to become annoying.
  10. Hunters Arrow New Player

How about those hovercraft vehicles that are in Lex's office in the "Brothers in Arms" alert!
  11. Scotty Ohura Well-Known Player

Come on people lets do this toilet, toilet, toilet!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  12. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I know this will be a silly idea and more then likely can't be done, but how about minions or pets that run around your place?
    • Like x 6
  13. x2TMx New Player

Scoreboard or monitor that shows all my accomplished feats so other players can see them when activated.

Glass cases that showcase my desired styles (save a certain look in them for display)

Regenaration chamber (repairs my gear and fills up my supercharge bar)
    • Like x 2
  14. Afterburner New Player

If any of these are already in the game I apologize.

Pool table
    Book shelves w/ books
    Laptops
    World globe
    Safe
    Suit displays (that will let me save suit styles for changing quickly)
    Nicer fridge
    Bathroom items
    Briefcase
    Sewing machine table (gotta stitch my suit up somewhere)
    Weapon displays
    Grandfather clock
    Vending machine
    Pantry
    Posters

And some general game design changes:

Interactive furniture - Rugs under furniture, lamps on tables, etc.
    And frankly, I would prefer a furniture vendor. I have a vision for my base and it's impossible to accomplish when I keep getting dirt and dufflebags of money as drops.
    • Like x 1
  15. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Light sources that can illuminate its surroundings.
    • Like x 4
  16. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

And a lair theme I'd like to see would be a demonic lair!
    • Like x 5
  17. NightCreation Well-Known Player

Jack o Lanterns for the Halloween event, Christmas trees for winter event, Turkey buffet table for Thanksgiving (If on USPC, or other countries too, I guess...if they want it).

oh yeah, and...A BAR w/ stools, with bottles and a tap on it and everything. Doesn't have to be functional, but that couldn't hurt, especially after a nice long day of doing evil deeds. ;)
    • Like x 4
  18. Valor New Player

Male, and female mannequins off all body types, and sizes to dress up in styles you have. Including a color palette.
    • Like x 1
  19. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Yes! A bar!
    • Like x 1
  20. Death Mentor New Player

I think there should be a pool table. There is a pool cue rack but no pool table.

Also, this is a little bit of a long shot, but how about an actual pool that your toon can float in.

And finally, a phase shifter. I have everything in my base, but I need a phase shifter. I am never in the hall of doom anymore and when I am, it's because I am changing phases.

These things would be really cool to have!