Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Enzan Committed Player

I'd like to see:

1. A Mailbox. - In front of your building that can be interacted with by friends. If you don't have their base tracking, the mailbox would appear for people on your friend/league list, where if you interact with it, it will open the instance.

2. Doors. - I want doors to do something other than appear as a door on the wall. It'd be nice if you put up a door, it opens up a room to put more items in. Different doors could open up different size rooms.

3. NPCs Job. - While unlocking Sidekick and Back-Up, I'd like to put them to 'work'. Give each one a task to do concerning R&D and other things you would normally do yourself for items. The higher the lvl of them would lead to the more or the faster you can obtain the item and task you give them
    a. Example: I give Sidekick 2 the task of manipulating Red Exobytes into cloning or creating another. It would take a full day to obtain half a stack of Reds, while a Lvl 4 Sidekick would grab a full stack in one day, assuming you grab it from him so he can start another.
    b. The same goes for Back-Ups: Give Back-up 2 the task of making Colas. I'd say a day for a stack, while Back-up 4 would get you 3 stacks in one day, due to more Back-up means faster data to create. But to do this, you'd need the selected items in your bank as well as money in escrow/bank.
    This isn't the end result, just a few examples of what could happen.

4. As previously stated by other people, Teleporters - I personally have my base in Bottled Up South Gotham, where I can base spawn and leave to enter the Watchtower teleporter. It would be nice to have it inside your base, so people like myself don't 'need' to put our bases in such places for faster teleportation into the WT/HD. Something like Young Justice did with the single Teleporter that would send them to any destination that had a port, which included the Watchtower.

5. I've always thought we'd have a base that had no visible floors, where it appeared to be space and the solar system all around in the last DLC. It'd be pretty darn cool to have that. The sun would be your light source, and all your set items would appear to levitate due to the floors not being visible to give the full effect of the scenery around.
    • Like x 7
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Actual computer terminals. Tech based things. More Laboratory themed stuff.

OH! And cars/vehicles dissambled! Doesn't even have to be notable vehicles, just make it looks like it's something someone is working on in their lairs!
    • Like x 4
  3. Scotty Ohura Well-Known Player

It's gonna happen you can't stop me!

We need toilets!
    • Like x 3
  4. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

a bathtub, a toilet, windows. ( thats a wall item) An actual book shelf with books. Cars ( GT, Lambo, any type of sports car. basicly make them a feat like the dino displays.) Walls that reach from floor to celing.
    • Like x 2
  5. Flair Well-Known Player

-Toilet
    -bathroom sinks
    -wall toilet paper roll
    -hanging pendulum lights (think Starbucks)
    -shower
    -hanging towel rack
    -washing machine/dryer (for our unis)
    -Circe's throne (from the WW challenge)
    -multinational flags
    -work desks (including a glass topped one)
    -mirrors (fun house and regular)
    -Christmas lights
    -a "Women of Theymescira" (like the collection) magazine (an others) for the floor
    -Superhero Fatheads!
  6. Azrael New Player

Power-based items & themes

Items based on DC comics and popular characters
    • Like x 4
  7. Gr33dyMoney New Player

THE GLASS COFFEE TABLE WITH THE CITY INSIDE

FROM B.I.A INSTANCE, FIRST SEEN WHEN ENTERING LEX CORP TOWERS BEFORE THE LEX & SUP FIGHT....

PS: THIS IS A MUST HAVE IN THE GAME, AND MAKE IT RARE..
    • Like x 4
  8. Flair Well-Known Player

I know its not an answer to the question Mepps, but any chance we get new layouts soon? And is there any chance we can gain the ability to stack certain items? Think the scattered papers on top of the crates in the huntress iconic anomaly. I would love the ability to put a chaise lounge on top of a rug for instance.
    • Like x 2
  9. Flair Well-Known Player

One more thing. Sparring targets with multiple mobs so we can see the damage split while we're tweaking.
  10. Scotty Ohura Well-Known Player

I disagree with the last part if it's rare i may not be able to get one, and I really want to have it so make it rare for everyone else and just give one to me.
  11. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

Easy.
    • Computers, like in safehouses and in the Batcave. Different Tech screens, monitors and control panels.
    • More security devices. Cameras, laser beams, turrets.
    • Power-themed bases.
    • Origin-themed bases (Ancient-Magic, Tech-Tech, ?-Meta)
    • Sidekick-accomplice customization options
    • Iconic items dropping from bosses (WW shield, GL/YL/RL power battery, Superman's Cape, Sub-construct encased Brainiac, Dr Fate's Helm, Nightwing's DW sticks, Harley's Hammer, Joker Bomb, Joker Clown Box, Circe's Crown, Riddler's Scepter, Iconic Character Statues, Catwoman's whips, Penguin's Umbrella, Metallo's Kryptonite Heart, Faust's Soul well, etc.
    • Themed base items packs in the Market Place (each pack comes with a bed, a coffee table, a dining table, a couch, 2 chairs, 2 Floor Lamps, 4 ceiling lamps, 8 wall lamps, 8 side tables, 2 night tables and a special-themed item*. The pack is claimable once on each character, and the furniture aren't tradable.)
    *Special-themed item examples:
    • Ice Theme: Big Frozen Fountain.
    • Gadgets Theme: an Earth Hologram surrounded by computers and chairs (Like in the HoD inner sanctum)
    • Nature Theme: A giant tree that sends its roots under ground (not in a pot)
    • HL Theme: A big floor rune with the symbol of your faction
    • Earth Theme: A Giant Rock Sculpture.
    How could I forget?
    • EMBLEM PLAQUES! Duh...
    • NPCs walking in your base (let's say you want it to look like a bar, so u need people in there!). To not complicate Lair Battles, when the Battle starts, they all start to run away, and they aren't targetable. It can be everything: from humans, to robots, your henchmen/backup, dogs, wolves, insects, gorillas, pterodactyls, parrots, clowns, bestiamorphs, amazons, etc.
    • How about, once in a while, an Iconic character walks in your base?
    • Like x 8
  12. Meta Flare New Player

I want pets to walk around our bases. Like dogs, cats, wolves, lions, tigers, bears(oh my), dinosaurs, rabbits, giant turtle, fox. Etc.
    • Like x 6
  13. tukuan Devoted Player

Yah not so sure about the we there. I think a good chunk like myself play with the sound down/off and our own music in the background.
  14. GeoShock New Player

^^ This, my villain needs to make his evil poop somewhere ;)

As for other items I would like to see trophies, like the stuff Bats keeps in his cave. Those items could be rewards for completing content for example, if you do flashback duo x times you get a treadmill, if you do coast city alert x times you get a lantern battery, if you do FoS raids x times you get sunstone crystal and so on.

Benefits of this? People are encouraged to do lower tier content and you get cool items ;)
    • Like x 4
  15. shaun10656 New Player

theres been threads on it so WE its not like im the only person who wants it
  16. SuperBell Loyal Player

Bass guitar
    Electric guitar
    Acoustic guitar
    Drum set
    Maybe some Keyboards.
    • Like x 3
  17. Volaron New Player

Motorcycles. Cars. All Vintage.

Lair base ideas: Underwater. like the windows in the summer event, but 60% of the house. With the atlantean city in the background and everything. make it happen plox.
    • Like x 3
  18. Abel Well-Known Player

In regards to what Base Items I would like to see next, I personally would like to see:

1. The ability to have more then 4 base amenities at one time

2. Tech-based items like computers, monitors, keyboards and high tech equipment that are already in the game.

3. Teleport Pad to the Watchtower

4. Iconic Statutes that mimic to a certain degree the statutes located in halls of heroes but scaled to our lairs.

Excellent thread post Mepps and certainly was a long time coming
    • Like x 2
  19. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

This^ plus some stuff on fire like a giant meteor on fire that sits in my base.
    A GIANT T-REX!! come on devs batman has a big green t-rex in his base. why cant we have one? I got the giant quarters and a lot of them.
  20. Magician Dedicated Player

Computer Desks
    Hall of Heroes statues of mentors
    a World Map that revolves like in BIA or a hologram of the world spinning like in Monitor Womb
    A Soder Cola soda machine
    A Lantern Power Battery
    A movie screen an projector like in FR
    More dinosaur stuffed animals
    Slot machines
    Decorative costume pieces of memorable heroes/villains
    • Like x 2