Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Drathmor Unwavering Player

really good idea some kind of exobit farm I like it
  2. The BlackDragon Well-Known Player

On top of my head:

-A computer desk
    -Costume Display case (if not customizable it can at least display the costume you are currently wearing, with skin parts being blank)
    • Like x 5
  3. Giggles Loyal Player

I would like the bottled Brainiac from the end of Sub Construct raid. If you add this to the marketplace for 1000 SC you have my money.

Other things I would like to see are Supermans tattered cape from the "Death of Superman". Batmans cowel, Wonder Woman's lasso, Green Lnaterns ring etc. Let us have items that mark our rise to the top in the DC Universe. We beat iconics I think we should have the items as keepsakes after we defeat them. You say the next legend is you, well start treating us like it.

Also please, please, please, please... Please, please please... Please... If you add these items keep them off the horrible random number generator, make these marketplace exclusives or something.

I'd also like to add throwing all base items on the marketplace would be pretty awesome. My alts don't even have bases, add this to marketplace and I will buy all my base items for my alts with cash. I'm sure many others would as well.
    • Like x 5
  4. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

I second this request, just so I don't have to hear about it in league chat any longer.
    • Like x 3
  5. DaLucky7 New Player

I want a Helecopter
    • Like x 3
  6. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, to go with the endless supply of mounted pool cue racks that seem to drop.
    • Like x 1
  7. Ozzysdad1 New Player

A garage/port/landing bay with base inspired vehicle/boat/aircraft these could double as teleporters like in the Sims; you get in the car, there's a loading screen, & you're wherever you needed to be.
    • Like x 4
  8. John New Player

I want a lambo
    • Like x 1
  9. preydemon New Player

wanted posters of heros and villians and if you collect them all a feat would be nice
    • Like x 7
  10. NexGen New Player

What we really need is more items to accompany currently available lair styles. More tech stuff for the tech lair, more ancient for the ancient, etc. If there are decos to match the lair styles, I'd buy the lair styles.

Oh, and a unicorn.
    • Like x 8
  11. Zim New Player

I would like to see some cool old muscle cars. I also wouldnt mind seeing some more lights that hang from your ceiling that actually light up the area.

On a side note, I really think non feat base items should stop falling from promethium lockboxes.
  12. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

I'll categorize them

Entertainment
    • Pool table
    • Pinball Machine
    • Chess Table
    • Swimming Pool/Spa
    Furniture
    • More Contemporary Furniture
    • More Excercise Equipment (Treadmill, Bench Press, Murphy Machine)
    Decorations
    • Mirrors/Chrome Wall Hangings
    • More Taxidermy
    • More Large Potted Plants
    • Battle Damaged Holes for the Floors and Walls so it looks like the place has been smashed up.
    • Like x 5
  13. Davis New Player

Another spot for for more ammenities.
    • Like x 5
  14. sedermoula New Player

Rugs
    Kitchen cabinets
    Banisters to put on stairs
    More paintings
    Fans ( maybe ones that rotate too?)
    Regular modern bathtub/shower
    Rugs that can go under items
    More vase styles
    Rugs on stairs
    More modern/nicer looking versions of certain in-game items ( fridge, makeup table, clocks, stove etc)
  15. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

i think a better question if for you to tell us to what end you are capable of.
    otherwise
    iconic items.
    and inactive exobit node.
    a tv screen attached to a ps3 that is frozen so i can laugh at them.
    • Like x 1
  16. Miggly Committed Player

A gate way to the Phantom Zone. like we see when Zod first appears in FOS 2. All the handprints being seen and all.
    • Like x 6
  17. Gr33dyMoney New Player

the joker card from INNER
    • Like x 3
  18. shaun10656 New Player

HOW ABOUT YOU ADD THE MUSIC WE HAVE ALL WANTED SO BAD I hate silence in my base that intro music is a weak excuse for giving use base music
    • Like x 4
  19. Veziann New Player

I want to see a plethora of more better items.
    • Like x 1
  20. Veziann New Player

I see a few posts asking for a pool table.
    It already exists it's just super rare.
    The co-leader of my league has one in his base.
    • Like x 1