Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Brice Allen Loyal Player

1.) Pool Table
    2.) Phase Shifter
    3.) Metro Lair Teleporter (You could place this in your Gotham Lair to go to your Metro Lair...I'd actually pay real $$ for this...like $5)
    4.) Gotham Lair Teleporter (You could place this in your Metro Lair to go to your Gotham Lair...I'd actually pay real $$ for this...like $5)
    • Like x 5
  2. Anti Bezz New Player

To be more specific a teleport pad that I can use for WT/HoD, Raids and Alerts for those that don't want to run as many people through them.
    Would like a Dynasty table also >.> I'm all dynasty out in my base and besides the tea table I would like a regular dining table.
    To be able to put stuff ON TOP OF MY RUGS!!!!!
    • Like x 6
  3. Scotty Ohura Well-Known Player

Can we get a toilet my toon has been holding it in for a while.
    • Like x 30
  4. Anti Pumpkin Well-Known Player

I'd like to see expansion packs for the bases so we can add more items. A teleporter pad that allows us to go to any available instance would be a great addition. Anything dynasty or eastern related and more chandeliers would be nice as well. I would also like to see some different rug styles.
    • Like x 3
  5. ANJOoCAIDOo New Player

the idea of lairs were incredible, far beyond believe fundamentally that the items needs to interact better with each other,tables with vases, rugs with objects, dividers to merge its point of attachment.

But will be good more office stuff, kitchen, bathrooms, and some ideas how to turn JPEG images in posters to place on the walls, I have many ideas for effective improvements in the system of bases and pve / pvp as well. How about some new armor? me and a friend have already created some with real aggressive and tech visual for Bat family styles!

we are available to the team for a deeper conversation on the subject. get in touch by mine registered mail, if you are interest.

BTW my lair! Enjoi!:
    • Like x 5
  6. TheLoneLantern New Player

This for the Halloween Event

Find a way to interact with our base items.

1. Doors that go up against the wall (indicating that there's a room behind it). Like wallpaper in the image of a door.
    2. Computer desk.
    3. Guitar/Instruments
    4. 70s-style dance floor (with strobe lights, et al)
    5. Disco ball that hangs from the ceiling
    6. More taxidermied animals (moose, beavers, wolves, bears, hippos, giraffes, etc)
    7. Curtains or windows w/ curtains

More to come later.

*Note* If some of these things are already in game, i apologize.
    • Like x 13
  7. Itazuki New Player

A jungle themed base would be nice, for us Nature users!

More artwork to hang on walls. A tire swing.

What I REALLY want but idk if this is possible for you guys.. is furniture you can interact with. Like sit on the sofa.. take a nap on the bed... Use computers.

Making a whiteboard that you can click to interact with and type on would be fun, so you can put some sort of message on it for anyone who enters.
    • Like x 11
  8. Zuse Loyal Player

some base items that are not into the luckboxes but drop in raids alerts duos and solos and also in the vault :D
    • Like x 3
  9. Owl Devoted Player

• Animated furniture items based on powers or effects - Fiery, Icy, Smoky, Dusty, Electrified, Liquid, Cosmic
    • Lighting Items based on different powers or effects
    • Additional TV Feeds
    • Iconic Items from defeated foes that only drop from those opponents
    • Iconic Posters - every Hero or Villain has someone that inspires them
    • Bulletin Boards with different items pinned
    • White Boards with different scribbled plans
    • Different Weapon racks and display cases
    • Computers, Workstations, Consoles
    • Animated Robots & Robot parts such as a moving Robot Arm
    • Security and Cleaning Drones that roam randomly in the Lair
    • NPCs that roam randomly - Repairman, Custodian, Fan, Sidekick, Maid, Servant, Janitor
    • Pets that roam randomly - Dogs, Cats, Birds, Reptiles, Insects, Farm Animals
    • Like x 24
  10. X-zero Loyal Player

Animated Fountain
    Mirror (would be nice if it showed a reflection)
    Normal Makeup Table(Not Funhouse Version)
    Video Game Collection
    And a few of the unreleased things you all created and haven't put in to the game yet like the (good fridge and entertainment center). Most of our characters have a decent cash supply. We shouldn't be stuck with a 30 year fridge and an entertainment center from the 90s.
    • Like x 5
  11. Veziann New Player

Base item layers.

Layer 1 = put down rug
    Layer 2 = put table on rug
    Layer 3 = put vase on table

Thanks for your consideration.
    • Like x 24
  12. John New Player

A garden that you plant exobit seeds and it yields 5 more each day :)
    • Like x 7
  13. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

- Lamps and chandeliers that add light... if possible (I know... ray tracing and all)
    - basic kitchen items (even if it's just the fridge & island in different colors)
    - normal non-industrial stove
    - laundry machine/dryer
    - bathroom items (no shabby style please... that's gross)
    - cubicle dividers
    - laptops
    - iconic bobbleheads (animated)
    - dev bobbleheads (animated)
    • Like x 4
  14. Nemisor Committed Player

i want an ice sculpture
    • Like x 4
  15. Vixen Well-Known Player

Lighting
    Torches
    Desks
    Posters like the ones in the theater
    More uses for emblems
    • Like x 9
  16. FESTER665 Devoted Player

better kitchen stuff. You have a huge stainless industrial stove, but the fridge is brutal and the sink is from a gym.....
    • Like x 5
  17. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

A statue of Jor-El and Lara-El. The one found in the FOS2 area with them holding up the whole fortress.
    • Like x 5
  18. favianshield New Player

I would like to see a sale on the ps3 side I mean pc got a lot of sale and we didn't even get one is like you guy care more about pc than ps3
    • Like x 1
  19. krimzonk Committed Player

I would like to see holograms of villains and hero's which we can place in our lair. It'll look pretty awesome to have Jor-El kitted out in his full armor. Oh and don;t forget a pool/snooker table, posters, but more than anything....I want animated base items!
    • Like x 5
  20. John New Player

I wanna see more better clothing styles
    • Like x 3