Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

More variety when it comes to plants, bigger bushes, banana trees and other fruits aswell please[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. jthorlakson New Player

(There doesn't seem to be a thread for episode requests in general, so I thought I would put it here...)

I just got an e-mail from Captain Carrot. When is the Zoo Crew episode coming out? :)
  3. Redsonn New Player

Something I’d like to see as a base item would be the star lab satellite again since I missed out on that and the fortress of solitude bottled city of kandor on like a stand as well as the batcave suit display you know where the batfamilies suits are kept in the batcave as well as a bat cycle base item of some sort since we have the batmobile id like a bat cycle or like at least robins motorcycle either would work
  4. El Ferchos Active Player

I'd like to see added to the game the rest of the Art Deco and other items we get to see in the Iceberg Lounge solo. We have the pub bar counters from the St Patrick event but those don't mix up really well with the Art Deco sofas, barstools and bar tables we already have, you know which ones I' talking about; you can see them too at the Lounge's roof in Flashpoint. The penguin aquarium window and the frozen penguin sculpture too.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Finally, since there's no open "Tell us what combat pets you'd like" forum I'd also lke to suggest the Flying Jester Blimp:

[IMG]

We got the Bat Drone so I don't any reason for the Jester not to be added as well.
    • Like x 1
  5. El Ferchos Active Player

Seems I accidentally cut the ice penguin statue:
  6. Northernfire New Player

Hello Dev team and DCUO players!

I have a few ideas for base items

Interactive screens that can be turned off and on.
    LED pipe or tubed lighting for all surfaces.

The Lex floor computer from the Brothers in Arms operation would be amazing!
    The Penguin Tank habitat from the Wayne Manor solo

Totems pets of or mini battery homes with the different lantern entities in them( IE, Parallax, Ion, Predator ect..)
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Can we have the Jim Lee designed statues as base items (Statues) for both league halls and bases? As someone who collects them in real life, I would pay for a market place base items pack with those.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. creatine1 Committed Player

boxing ring
  9. creatine1 Committed Player

bowling pins
  10. creatine1 Committed Player

game designers desk
  11. creatine1 Committed Player

baby's crib
  12. creatine1 Committed Player

13. creatine1 Committed Player

14. creatine1 Committed Player

15. creatine1 Committed Player

16. creatine1 Committed Player

17. creatine1 Committed Player

18. creatine1 Committed Player

lazurus pit
  19. creatine1 Committed Player

20. Ascended Well-Known Player

Oh, I forgot to mention this the other day when I posted a page or two back, but the one base item I've been asking for that's been at the top of my list for years now?

League Hall sized tables.

We have a bunch of tables in the game but not one of them is big enough for a whole group/League to sit around, and when placed in the League Halls they look remarkably tiny.

The Hall of Legends has big, long tables where the League and Legion of Doom mentors are. Can we just get that? Pretty please? Seems like an easy asset to transfer right?

And there's the round tables with the holograms of earth or the multiverse floating above them. For years I asked for this exact table, just sized for the Halls instead of personal bases.

This is basically the last thing I need and my League Hall will be fully decorated.