Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Kozzie New Player

Free place Amenities
  2. Lord Xanatos New Player

For a base item and the same as Aquaman's in number and sizes...I really would like to see these statues from a Valentine's event, it would be something worth playing for to get.

[IMG]

Or this one:

[IMG]

Since we already had this one in the game:

[IMG]

It would look great for each of these characters' bases.
  3. Achikah All About That Base

With the release of the Episode 43 items (ty ty so much again!!!) and their Red Sand Piles, I'd love to request variants of other floor textures in the Small/Large format:

Sand Pile - Small
    Water Puddle - Small
    Snow Pile - Small

Small version of the Masses from The Witching Hour
    • Grass and Stone Mass
    • Spread Dirt Mass
    • Massive Dirt Pile
    • Calcified Bone Mass
    • Rocky Mass
    • Charred Stone Mass
    And also Extra Large versions of other masses, for both larger base themes and league halls.

Sand Pile - Extra Large
    Water Puddle - Extra Large
    Grass Patch - Extra Large
    Firefly Grass Patch - Extra Large
    Snow Pile - Extra Large
    Snow Cloud - Extra Large
    Starfield Window - Large

Large Pond - League Hall

I'd also love a some Fallen Cherry Blossom Piles similar to the Fallen Leaves from The Witching Hour, as a Spring Seasonal item.

Fallen Pile of Cherry Blossom
    Fallen Pile of Cherry Blossom -Large
    Fallen Pile of Cherry Blossom - Small
    • Like x 3
  4. Tolly Committed Player

-More things around the rock.

-Base furniture (chair, sofa, table etc) carved out of the rock.

-DOORS ADAPTED TO THE ARCHES OF THE BASE BY DEFAULT OF THE GAME, there are plenty of nice doors in the base element in the game, unfortunately, almost no door is adapted to the arch in the middle of the base just after the first stairs, except for a lift door that can even go through the walls... !

- Maybe lava walls/floor/ceiling.
  5. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Metal cards but for the floor.
    Same size, without the frame.
    Including the ones featured in the Batman Who Laughs ally’s passive ability please.
  6. SppeMtoN Active Player

MAYBE A SHARED BANK WOULD BE NICE
  7. Doomsday/Godspeed New Player

I’ll also like to see the brainiac ships that hover around metropolis and u could make them the same way as the (Model-Alexander dimensional ship) size or the thanagar capital/assault ship-ceiling size
    • Like x 1
  8. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Mysterious bookshelves, regular and large, that are wall AND ceiling items.

Like ceiling ones that like “drop” from the ceiling, but flat against the roof ones would be cool too actually.
  9. DorianM Well-Known Player

Cell Block 5, 7 and 9. Maybe use the same plaque frame that the cell blocks use and have it show your emblem you have setup in the base. More items that show your emblem in general.

Would be cool if we had an Amenity that would house all the pets you have collected at their highest rank, like how the permanent one saves all your different supply drops, orbitals and henchmen.
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

ATM machines
    soda/candy machines
    wall mounted water drinking fountains (interactable?)
    mens/womens restroom signs
    restroom dividers (With tp dispensers attached)
    restroom sinks Multiple sinks on a long countertop (wall mounted?)
    wall mounted soap dispensers
    wall mounted hand dryers and/or paper towel dispensers
    wall mounted exit signs

Exercise machines
    gym treadmills,
    exercise bikes
    Wall mirrors
    stackable exercise Matts/blocks

grocery shelves (various)
    pharmacy shelves
    bank countertops
    deco/penthouse/industrial…etc walls (like the housing fence but done in the style of the base in question tin table. Can even be done as A B and c so that each wall tints as needed in the decor panel
  11. Kozzie New Player

Stand up arcade videogame machines
    pinball machines
    Wonderwoman batman statues
    • Like x 1
  12. sebfm Well-Known Player

Alfred Pennyworth/Butler NPC to move in the manor :p
    • Like x 1
  13. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Can base adjustments be part of this list? With the "Eastern Base Theme", it is so open, and bright. It feels quite serene in most setups, especially since all the devices inside match so much better than most the other themes do. The serenity though... bright... open feeling... and then the mainframe... ROARRR!!! So much for serenity...
  14. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

I would like to see more interactive doors like the Wayne manor secret door. I can not speak for anyone else, but sometimes I like my base to be "sectioned off" with a door to access it. A variety of sizes would be nice also.
  15. seeg88 New Player

would love to be able to stack items (i.e., be able to place pizza boxes on tables) and make some that can placed universally (ceiling, walls, or floors).

Extra large sand piles and puddles (or the ability to scale the size).
  16. Avelox Active Player

Something I think would get some excitement would be a personalized statue base item. It would have to use the league hall save statue preference system I guess but the premise would be roughly the same as the league hall ones except they'd be placed in the base by the players. If you had to make their locations static as they are in the league hall I could live with that. I'd prefer you make a Bronze, gold, and silver base item thats placable anywhere in a base tho. I'd love the option of setting individual styles and poses but understand if we are stuck with only one workable pose/style. Imagine how much a statue we control would effect our creative sides tho. If you allow us to individualize multiples in a single base we could make statues for all our favorite iconics that you guys wouldn't have to make. I saw earlier posts requesting a White Raven statue for instance. Gender restrictions aside we'd be able to make large numbers of iconic statues with relative ease if you were to make this one new type of base item.
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

A thinner version of the dark stone wall. Either as a floor piece or something that can be mounted or have wall mounted items placed on it!.
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
  18. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Key art posters from later episodes.

If statues are an easy thing to make I’d like to have some more female ones, Circe, Zatanna, new Isis even.

A vanity.

Also, when we get base item boxes for wonderverse, it be cool if there were the regular ones, but also just a column box. That gives you like 10 random columns.
  19. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Source energy and cosmic themed furniture, columns, statues, like the star field window.
  20. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Skybox base items:

These would be base items that would be large for the ceiling, and perhaps the wall as well. It would be a skin for the entire room of a base. The view would match that of various instances in the game so the base could appear as though it is actually in that world.

Not sure at this time how it would work for base rooms that have multiple floors, such as the original lair layout.

In terms of memory the 1 skybox would be equivalent to placing 20 base items.

Examples:

Atlantis Skybox
    Olympus Skybox
    Themyscira Island Skybox
    Kahndaq Skybox
    Thanagar Skybox
    Source Wall Skybox
    Fractured God Sphere Skybox
    Fortress of Solitude Skybox
    Limbo Town Skybox
    War-Torn Village Skybox
    Gorilla Island Skybox