Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.
A power battery for the various lantern corps
Like the Batsignal, one regular and one you can turn on.
Oh and I also love windows and portals. That said, I love the tunnel of love portal. What about one isn’t season specific? Like a basic shape?
That and maybe make it so we can teleport through it?
Oh I completely agree. Program it as a teleporter style.
Try keeping something like that off the furniture.
Items in clear showcases, like those in the Justice Society base and JSA safehouse, please.
1. More Portals with animation.
2. Different lantern battery's but the same size as SM 1.
3. Base pets like dex-starr, ch'p, B'dg, lantern power entities,
4. Different Lantern base items table, chair, bed like valentine seasonal but red,yellow,green, etc
5. Batman belt trophy, superman Cape, green lantern floating ring, etc.
The Superwimp cape needs to be tattered in some way, holes or burns. That way it looks like we won a hardcore battle rather than stealing it.
I'll 2nd, 3rd, and 4th this request for having Dex-Starr (and any other DC Cat Characters) in my lair!
I've been doing a lot of base designing recently using a ton of Insulted Stone Walls and Open Theater Doors to create 'rooms' (seeing as they're both readily available right now), but trying to cover the gap above the doors always proves to be tricky, and it got me thinking, it would be cool if we could get those two items combined into one so we could have walls with open doorways built in to them. (and a closed door variation too)
On the subject of walls, I'd like to see more styles of wall added like futuristic walls and penthouse walls etc (The stone walls don't really work too well in the Space Base lol). It goes without saying, I'd like open and closed door versions of those too.
Also, walls with windows would be very welcome
That's the fun.
More cats. I agree. Cat characters. Let’s see. We need, in no particular order:
- Streaky the Super-Cat
- Bubastis (Ozymandias’ cat)
- Tawky Tawny
- Alley-Cat Abra
- Socks the cat (a member of the Parliament of Limbs that protects Maxine Baker)
- Merlin the Leopard (Baron Winters’ leopard)
- Starro the Cat (Snapper Carr’s cat)
- Shakira (a character able to shapeshift into a cat)
I realize the anthropomorphic cats it might be cruel to call pets, but maybe have them be like Ambush Bug and walk around.
So like forced basemates? lol
Exactly. But when you phrase it like that I sound like an even bigger monster. Lol
Have we any possibility of getting a base item that is obviously nothing more than just a small green gem?
Maybe base items that obviously are:
- a leather wristband that's obviously just a leather wristband, nothing more nothing less
- a crooked dagger that's obviously just a crooked dagger, nothing more nothing less
- an oval shaped woodwind instrument that's obviously just an oval shaped woodwind instrument, nothing more nothing less
- a striped tunnel that's obviously just a striped tunnel, nothing more nothing less
- an electric sphere that's obviously just an electric sphere, nothing more nothing less
- a small mirrored disk that's obviously just a small mirrored disk, nothing more nothing less
- a misshapen stone arch that is obviously just a misshapen stone arch, nothing more nothing less.
Id like the npc as base pets like the ritzy nightclub guests, bartenders etc.. people make their bases into all sorts of Bars, Exclusive clubs, restaurants etc.. It would be nice to have patrons.
we have coffee house signs for two different franchises (Sundollar and Jitters) and while I can put together a reasonable coffee bar with some carefully positioned bar setups, I'd really like to have some coffee bar style pieces (a counter with a multi cup cappuccino machine) other counters with multi pot drip coffeee makers, wall menus, book case style displays with coffee cups, travel mugs, bags of coffee blends etc... not to mention pastry displays, register areas
- Can we have the Mutant Alligator from the mission 'Later Alligator' as a base pet? It would be cool if we could interact with it, perhaps in the form of an emote that shows our toon feeding the alligator.
he'll just eat your other base pets! (which actually would be pretty funny ...In a sick, twisted kind of way)
Be cool if you could make the league hall statues specific people and have a sort of "Hero Hall" with the statues of all the League members (maybe even fun plaques)
Also be cool if we could get statues of our toons for our own bases, maybe of various sizes. Some of my toons would def have statues and/or portraits and the like of themselves and/or each other lol.
Separate names with a comma.