Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. DuxGregis New Player

NPC's like Captain Kruel or other characters to liven the place up so more.
    • Like x 2
  2. DuxGregis New Player

actually what would be even better is interactive items like a bed or a chair that you could actually sit in.
    • Like x 2
  3. Dametria Loyal Player

THIS!!
    Some of the other iconic related request, i.e. Lantern batteries and Batman's cowl would be great.
    I know I would love to have Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth hanging on my wall, not to say I defeated her battle since I'm an Amazon hero, but to say "Hey Diana...it's Dee, you left your lasso over here again." XD
  4. myandria Item Storage

I would like to see the mainframe replaced with a generator that supplies constant power to all other amenities and has the same options (orbital strike, sidekicks, ect.). I think it would be better to pay a monthly fee for the base (not in marks!) to keep it going. If you don't pay, you don't have access.

We need more tech base items for the tech base; in fact, each new base should have the base items available at the same time, not one before the other.

It would be nice to have interactive base items, such as motion-sensored lamps and furniture characters can sit upright on. I can imagine monitors and computers turning on when I enter each room of my tech base, for example.

I would also like to see secret doors available; for example, an interactive book case that opens up or swings around to the next room.
    • Like x 2
  5. Dametria Loyal Player

OMG yes.

A kitchen table with a box of Titanic Trenton Marshmallow Puffs cereal, complete w/ bowl and a glass of orange juice.
    • Like x 2
  6. Abstrakt Loyal Player

miniature bottled cities or aliens like braniac would have
    • Like x 3
  7. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Rugs that can go under other furniture would be great too......
    • Like x 2
  8. WorldsDown New Player

Servers... so I can power cycle them whenever I want to power cycle them.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Schimaera Devoted Player

Oil painting of me :3

Or more animated stuff or dancing people like in the night clubs. Or Alfred Pennyworth. Not kidding but besides a few league ppl showing up once in a week or so its pretty lonely in a base. Some lair-themed guys walking around and doing stuff for you would be fun.
    • Like x 1
  10. ZerouCool New Player

I have a few ideas. But the one I'll post is Mentor Statues. I think it would be sweet to go in a lair and in the first area where there's a long hallway, have Batman/Superman/WW on one side and Joker/Lex/Circe on the other.
    • Like x 2
  11. Valsmurf Loyal Player

wow big response in a short time :)

probably already suggested, but I would really like :

iconic stuff either new or already in game (batmobile, circe's throne, etc. )

more animated items. magical lamps, scrying bowls and primal soup err cisterns just don't look nearly as cool without the effects and/or animations.

npcs like butlers, assistants etc pets

the 3 headed dragon from gates!

items related to the content we are doing. a relic from krypton if we do BiA, brainac's helm in a glass case if we do prime etc. lots of little trophy possibilities.

it was a bit dissapointing when base items first came out that beating Gates would give me a garbage bag, I hate getting that type of stuff from bosses and especially high end bosses. Some of those items help create a mood in the base, so i wouldn't take them out, but i'd make them fall from trash mobs and not from bosses.

If you're gonna have bosses drop base stuff, please make it something nice!
    • Like x 2
  12. Jensu Well-Known Player

have theme bundle packs to place in your base
    • Like x 3
  13. Daddio New Player

packs sold in the SC Store, and not left to chance. I would pay to completely decorate my lairs.
    • Like x 3
  14. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Can we have a giant statue of General Zod? PLEASE!
  15. El El Committed Player

Iconic emblems and the lex luthor salon table in his penthouse.
  16. TroEL Dedicated Player

Where is my bench press Mepps? WHERE IS IT?!?
  17. Weavaman New Player

I think the idea for costume cases would be awesome. Just set them up so that when you interact, it takes you to a character create, and you just create a costume (like your original) and it will sit in a glass case in your lair. That would be sweeeeeeeet!!!
    • Like x 1
  18. Enickma Dedicated Player

A toilet. The bucket in the corner is getting a little full.
    • Like x 1
  19. TroEL Dedicated Player

Also a Bar, I have guests that need to be entertained
  20. TMadness Well-Known Player

I'd like to see the seasonal events be added to base themes...Halloween baby! Also can't we get instances where our bases are located in different "dimensions" something like Wizard 101