Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

For the BoP episode, could we get a Clocktower base theme?

Also I'd love to have Iconics and other NPCs in bases. For instance, prisoners. It would be really cool if, similar to the Ambush Bug base pal, they would walk around and say little lines. Maybe your toons morality could even make them behave differently like how Teekl will come to heroes but at villains. Like, if a hero toon had Batman in theirs, he could give little motivational lines or tell you how there's a lotta work to do and people to save and if a villain toon has him (maybe in a cage or cell), he could yell at you and stuff. Things like that.

I would also go crazy for Golden Age Ace/Bathound, modern Titus/Batman Beyond Ace, Batcow, Alfred the Cat, and Goliath as base pets. Streaky the Super Cat would be cool, too! Maybe some bats and more birds, too! Maybe even Kangan!
    • Like x 2
  2. BadBadDaddy New Player

interactive slot machine plus gives gold;)
  3. Aerosorceror New Player

Would love to see the vault gift box or a jokernoid base pet
  4. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I don't know how but this would be an awesome base item if you could pull it off. (The chopper, not the poster itself.)
    [IMG]
  5. bobert0317 Active Player

Can we get a small pet Adara that roams the base please?[IMG]
  6. Ascended Well-Known Player

It always amused me that the emotional entities, these things that are supposed to be as old as sentient life itself and date back billions of years....all happen to look like earth animals. What a coincidence! :D

I would definitely be down with those things as accessories though. That'd be fantastic! Really, I'd like to see any kind of Lantern related stuff. Emotional entities, holographic logos that float around, charging batteries (I know we have one, but only for the GLC), Guardian base pets like Ganthet, more constructs, whatever.

Hey, what are the odds of getting a Lantern themed base bundle, to go along with the Flash and Batman ones?
  7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

TroubAlert consoles with screens that show various images from the episodes up to date.
    Cityscape windows
    Central City (Stormy)
    Coast City (Sunny Occasional flybys by Green Lantern)
    Gotham City (Night with occasional Bat Signal)
    Metropolis (Day with flybys by Superman)

filled comic boxes on tables so you can actually have a collection that's not strewn about the floor
    (or so you can have a store!)
    Modern artist's easels and drawing tables.

Hotel mailboxes and check in counters
    plain floor to ceiling interior walls (base appropriate)
    tile floor mats for bathrooms and kitchens
    Hero Costume mannequins (Not armories, but actual costumes of existing DC Heroes on pose variable mannequins)
  8. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

9. Nik07 New Player

Will it be more survival modes again?.. i like those base items that were on survival mode like the green pets and shadows colors.
  10. Irvynnge Loyal Player

a toilet door. just a bog standard ( pun entirely intended ) door with WC on it, or Toilet, or Restroom, or a Gents / Ladies sign. I mean, it doesn't even have to have something on it. I'd be perfectly happy with a simple bog standard ( ha! ) door that I can bung in me base, so if anyone asks, " where's the khazi? " I can say, " there." please?
  11. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I'd like something along these lines. one of my characters is an arcane botonist, so this would be just perfect.
  12. Irvynnge Loyal Player

oh, yeah. while I'm here. can we get some non-specific computer stuff? screens, consoles, displays, pretty much all the stuff we got now, but not tied in to any specific character or organisation. like the Batcomputer stuff without the Bat symbols all over them. the anniversary exobite stuff without Star Labs insignia. that sort of thing. & some newer designs, as well, obviously. cheers!
  13. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

14. onewillrise New Player

Lanterns, lamps, chandeliers, and wall sconces are in ridiculously short supply. There are a few on the market, but very few, and most of them are just Gotham Streetlamps or that flat ceiling light, or medical lights, or the single strand lightbulb, which anyone in the real world would only put in their basement. Consider that you're role-playing a wealthy, sophisticated, alter-ego and all you can find are single string bulbs and single string Thanagar bulbs and medical ceiling lights, or giant crystal growths. Or you could spend 10million credits on an Ivy or Harley leg lamp (yuck).

More sophisticated lighting options for the base is my strong request!
  15. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Though it’s probably too late to do this for the current St Pattys day event, but how about glasses/mugs of beer (and green beer of course!) for the bar items. I was thinking either they could just be added to a bar base item, or create, for example, a mug of beer that “floats” in the air, but just high enough that when moved into the bar base item, it looks like it’s on top of the bar. Or If you’re into a spooky look, you could have floating beer mugs!
    Maybe various heights for things like the bar, tables, etc. you could really do this with a lot of items.
  16. Morcegoitu New Player

I like too a motorcycle , very interesting!!!
    of various colors and models all in the style of super hero or super villain comics,
    like the LOBO bike, or robin and or Batman in some issues and others
  17. Ascended Well-Known Player

There's so many iconic vehicles that could be added as base items!

Black Canary's bike, Nightwing's bike, Robin's bike, Wildcat's bike, Lobo's....even Superman rode around on a bike a couple years back in an awful story called Truth.

Joker's van. Gotham and Metropolis cop cars and/or fire engines, ambulances......then there's the stuff from STAR Labs and LexCorp. That stuff wouldn't even have to be designed, we've got the models already.

And some League Hall sized vehicles would be fantastic. Those ships from Thanagar are utterly amazing and cool looking....until you realize they're about the size of a small dog.
  18. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Clone Lab Gear. One of my characters I designed from the start to be a "Clone" of Superman not a Kon-El equivalent but close. and I would love if my base had the items in it to look like a cloning facility. There are a couple pieces in game already. But nowhere near enough. Need Computers, Cloning tubes with partial clones in them, wall displays showing animated screens of clones maturing from stage to stage that kind of thing. Also it wouldn't hurt if some of these things could be interacted with for RP purposes. Especially consoles, seats and beds. They're all just there and don't DO anything.

Finally some changes need to be made to some base designs. The Cave Base needs to be expanded. If someone buys the Batman base pack for example there isn't enough room to put everything in, in a logical place for it to be. Not to mention the Batmobile will not go on top of the raised giant pedestal that it should be sitting on for rotation. And if it will I haven't figured out how to make it or anything else that seems like it should be on a table or pedestal be able to be placed on one.
  19. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

THIS!!!!
    I mean it says Thanagarian capital ship and it's smaller than an end-table! At least make the ships the same size as the model batwing or at least the Alexander Luthor's hanging interdimensional craft.

Better yet, If you have something that sounds Big like Capital Ship. have it be something that takes up as much space as the Demon Worm or the Time Spheres!
  20. Arkenra Well-Known Player

I still would love to see a way to put 3 sparringtargets close together in my base. Or simply a amenity that pops up 3 sparringtargets. That would be an awesome feature for in the new big room of the newer lair themes. Speaking of, are there gonna be new lair themes available in the near future?