Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. phreakout New Player

Better watch it. I said something similar and got a warning that my comment was "off topic" then it was removed. Further, I couldn't agree with you more. I'll take 30 minutes of lag free game time over a bathtub or statue or whatever you come up with next.

If anything, I'd like a portal to go back to this game before DLC 6 was introduced. Yeah, that would be great.
  2. Volaron New Player

^ For real. I have way too many items to go searching through every time. Idk why this wasn't apart of it in the first place.
    • Like x 1
  3. SurfaceWarrior New Player

How about a dungeon theme?
    • Like x 1
  4. jaserh New Player

heroes and villains action figure.we can change posing it
  5. ToxicAngelDE Dedicated Player

Would be nice, but just works on the costline of the cities. I would prefer fishes, wateranimals or atlanteans swimming by, not the atlantean city in the backround.
  6. doctor Brooklyn New Player

Besides this a life size Ted and Jens base items
  7. Elusian Crowd Control

more potted plants (there are enough out there in instances etc. already)
    • Like x 1
  8. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

luxury fridge
    garage door (vehicles won't be enough)
    a terrarium (eg. with a snake or lizards in it)
    sweetwater aquarium (the current on is saltwater-blue, that one would be a rich green)

a wall-weapon display of:
    pistols
    rifles
    swords
    axes
    • Like x 5
  9. JohnS New Player

I'd like to see and entry and exit log as part of the base console.
    This would show the time that everyone had entered or exited the base.
  10. Cloud_9 New Player

Power themed bases.
    NPCs (They could just be your henchmen and accomplice chilling out in your lair)
    Power themed sets (Volcanic bed/chair/etc, Quantum bed/chair/etc...)
    A giant banana
    Vehicles that could be parked inside (and subsequently garage doors to make it look as though they can leave)
    • Like x 1
  11. JohnS New Player

I'd like to see a place where guests could leave a short message to the owner of the base....
    • Like x 4
  12. JohnS New Player

I would like to see a function of the control panel that would allow guests to receive a short message on their screens or chat box when they enter the base...
    • Like x 1
  13. JohnS New Player

I would like to see the base name include up to 4 indicators or icons of the installed base amenities.
    That way a person could see the amenities in the bases panel of the map display
  14. Omniel New Player

Comic-book cover posters. Enlarged and framed please.
    • Like x 5
  15. kawe Loyal Player

I want a Pengbot to run around my lair. I love these cute little waddlers. :3

I guess it was already noted, but more base themes. Ice, water, nature. Same as some bathroom equipment.
    More luxury couch variants and carpets would be nice too, and bookshelves. (filled with stuff, not like the carved shelves we have atm, it's pretty, but who keeps shelves empty?)
    • Like x 1
  16. Dene Devoted Player

great idea.. so you know who is closest with the amenity you need
  17. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

OR, u can just name ur base "MailRn'DSodasBroker". XD
  18. Dolfo Dedicated Player

I want a Bandito theme:D with taco style chairs and enchilada style beds...
  19. twist New Player

So many good ideas here. I guess this answers the question, are people interested in decorating their lairs (Eleven pages of replies in one day).
    But for me, more than new furniture items, I would like a Phase Shifter. Also, please allow us to place a couple more amenities out.
  20. Freeman Active Player

Maybe when you collect your last piece of gear you unlock that costume display.

Also, the ability to place more amenities at once. Not sure what the reasoning is for only 4 in specific spots but these things take a lot of time, energy and in-game money to pick up. We should be able to use them all if we want to.
    • Like x 1