Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I want an interactive disco ball.
    • Like x 1
  2. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

More lair pets like a Daemon, lantern constructs, zombies, werewolves, vampires.
    More magic Portals like in the one silent school alert.
    • Like x 2
  3. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Devs can we finally get a alien head style something like this
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  4. recoil2 Dedicated Player

5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

More stuff for Batcave-like/Fortress-of-Solitude-like/etc types of "headquarters"

Statues of the mentors as well as other characters or those costume display things or both

Holding cells and stuff like that

More interactive stuff

More pets (Titus, Bat-Cow, Krypto if he isn't already in the game, Joker's and Harley's Hyenas, more birds of various sorts and sizes, since we already have Ambush Bug as one maybe we could have other characters that hang out in our bases [I could fill my Batgirl's Batcave with Batfamily members!], Dextarr, the orignal/classic Bathound/Ace, Streaky, etc)

Things superheroes would need like medical stuff to fix themselves and each other up, supplies stuff, weapons racks, training stuff, alert stations/things that let them know of events, etc

Bats that fly/perch around to give some life to the caves rather than have them just sitting still (don't have to be full on pets, just a moving decor)
  6. Shn275 Well-Known Player

There's a pack in the Marketplace full of Batman base items including a Batmobile, Batwing miniature jet, robotic T-Rex, giant Joker card, Bat-computer/monitors, blast doors, launch pad, etc.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Krypto as a base pet is also in the game via the Marketplace, as well as Wonder Dog, though he's only available through the Titans episode.

There's also a "holding cell", but it's not very flashy. It's called "Metahuman Containment Cell" and it's a rare drop from the Prison Break raid.
    [IMG]

Kryptonian-themed base items are also available but they're very rare. They drop in the Prison Break raid, the Brainiac Bottle Ship raid, the Phantom Zone alert, The First Piece duo, Kandor Central Tower raid, Darkseid War Factory, & the Will of Darkseid duo. There's also a few "Epic" ones that used to drop in the old Survival Modes, though, they should be available on the Survival Mode vendor.(if you have the Data chips, that is)
  7. Phoenix Five Active Player

I've been waiting since the release of lantern powers, for a lantern themed base.
    It'd be as cool as cool can be if you can place power batteries in your base. I know it sounds silly, but some people don't buy the toys for the characters, but for the batteries that they hold. They are quite nicely created.
  8. recoil2 Dedicated Player

[IMG]

maybe this as a free standing item?
    • Like x 2
  9. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Something similar was already introduced recently, right!? With a little workaround you should be able to get a similar effect.
    Sigil of Protection (Standing)
    [IMG]
  10. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i was hoping the demons portal would actually be walkthrough, as far as i know the sigil of protection is not. plus one actually looks like a portal (as per it's name) and the other looks like a vegas neon sign.
  11. Meow_Blue New Player

Maybe a bulletin board with newspaper clippings and magazine covers tacked to it?
  12. Phoenix Five Active Player

I'm surprised that nobody has suggested this before.
    What about a "DC" Logo?
    [IMG]
  13. Agent Catalyst New Player

Items that hover/float or really more magic-themed items
    • Like x 1
  14. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Can we get more placement spots in the league halls? Also would like to see more League hall items, like specialty walls, more statues. I would love to see large monitor screens like the walls in Hive Reborn raid, or even a boxing ring/Octagon ring.
    Larger league Halls would be nice like the Hall of Justice, the Fortress of Solitude, or even a Lantern style league hall allowing you choice the color of the glow. How about putting vendor, broker, banks, and repair bots in the League Hall. Last but not least remove the prestige cap!
  15. POS New Player

I would like to be able to customize Base walls. Add base wallpaper styles.
    • Like x 3
  16. Control Creed Well-Known Player

I'd like a TV that tells me when my White Mods are gonna expire so I don't have to check the Generator all the time. That'd be nice.
  17. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

a brand new type of base item, "ditches" if you will. u place them on ceilings, walls, or floors & they add depth, and let you place items inside them. example: floor ditch, adds depth, can place isis skeleton inside the ditch, presto. a makeshift grave. Also, how about that window in the iceberg solo with the swimming penguins
    • Like x 1
  18. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I don't know if anyone else has suggested this yet, but is there any chance we could get a toilet door. a wc door, men & womens, or shared, I don't mind, but just a simple door with a sign on it that can be set on a wall in your base, nothing fancy, just a bog standard toilet door. pun entirely intended.
    • Like x 1
  19. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

what came to me was an idea for a multi platform teleportation pad. basically similar to the ones we have now only instead of one circle to stand on it would be eight

i would love to lay claim to such an original idea but as soon as i thought of it the phrase "beam me up" followed.

regardless the justice leagues ability to mass teleport its members has been a staple in the comics since the beginning of the satellite era. maybe make it a "universal walk in" portal to all the games content and tie it to spending prestige~even keeping it as a league hall perk...

additionally i would love to see another reskin of our base teleporters as mystic looking portal or warps, circles in the air you step through.
  20. Cozminot Level 30

More power based items please!!!!
    Quantum paradox spheres in Paradox Wave Raid
    Sorcery spheres throughout Chaos Gotham
    Celestial spheres near turret in Chaos Gotham