Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. recoil2 Dedicated Player

ice cream truck XD.

[IMG]
  2. Eurek11 New Player

This was the best place I could think of for this... It would be nice to revitalize the League Halls a bit - maybe include a couple of League Hall npc's that give missions and/or sell items that can only be obtained from from the League Hall npc's. Something like this would give players a reason to visit their League Halls more frequently.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eurek11 New Player

With so many more styles and lair types available it would be appropriate to increase the number of bases each character can have (to 6 or 8 for example) and maybe up the number of armories within each base as well. It could even be based on level, CR, or membership status as the further a player progresses and the more styles a player accumulates, the more looks/ builds the player would like to save to their armories. I think it would be safe to say the majority of long time members would like to save more than 16 builds for their main character.
    • Like x 1
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Since Easter/Spring is Just around the Corner i Thought i would Ask For a Few p[ossible Things

Easter Egg Patch..(Large/Small)
    Easter Eggs..(Large, Med, Small)
    Giant Chocolate Rabbits (Various Sizes)
    Rock Waterfall
    Floating Butterfly Base Pets. (Could do a Flock of em so as not to Diminish the Visual)
    Hoping Rabbit Base Pets (2 Sizes..Large/Med)
    Easter Baskets (Various Types & Sizes)
    • Like x 2
  5. darkgalahad Level 30

I would like to see base items like the computer desks in the warehouse on the artifacts mission. Or windows that show an outside view with maybe a tactical overlay, sort of like SHIELD, ARGUS, or Stark Tech. maybe a wall pack in the market place, rather than just random in boxes or episodes, to better build rooms with.
    • Like x 1
  6. Heaven DIO New Player

Maybe new Armory Appearances

Like one based on the 90s Cartoon Batman Suit Display

-

Lantern Ring pedestals

Where a small table has a Stone or Metal Fist with a actual Lantern Ring glowing on the ring finger

-

A World Viewer where it shows a Holographic Model of certain planets like Oa, Earth, apocalypse, Krypton, Tamaran

-

A Holographic Statue of the Mentors and other characters (like Starfire, Nightwing, Donna Troy, Atrocitis)
    • Like x 3
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

How about if you're not going to bring back SM, at least bring back the base item rewards. I highly covet those Oan base items!

Also, more large items. With that new room in the new Atlantean & Brainiac bases, league halls are no longer the only place large items will fit.
    • Like x 2
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

Most the of the large statues still don't fit in the extra lair room. So with that in mind the obvious answer is more and larger rooms...
    • Like x 1
  9. Brit Loyal Player

I was really bummed when I saw the ARGUS stuff for JLD. ARGUS who basically the CIA for superhuman affairs has an extensive track record of capturing and detaining superhumans. I thought this might finally be my chance to get some prison cells with inmates/villains/people inside of them.

Instead, we got stacks of empty cages. Apparently ARGUS draws the line at capturing cats, and they're not very good at even that, because every cage remains empty.

Please, I love DCUO so, a prison cell with an inmate inside of it. You can even do it just as one of the 3D picture things on the wall, like the celtic window or the Brainiac smashed hole. Just a prison cell door with somebody locked up inside of it.
    • Like x 2
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The new, larger room in the bases? How about book cases (of various styles) that are the hight of that wall. Perhaps with stacks of books or tables to go with it. Yes I know we have bookcases, tables with books and stacks of tomes already. But wouldn't having a massive library be amazing?
    • Like x 2
  11. Jayness New Player

More things to do with Oa or qward. I know people hate lantern content but some of us really want to make an oan base over here
    • Like x 1
  12. Myoxz Well-Known Player

What I really, really want is to be able to pet or play with our pets (dogs, cats, even ghost dogs). The dogs come to greet you and you can do nothing but refill their bowls...
    • Like x 3
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The new base themes? I would love a Shiftship theme. One that looked like the inside of a Bleedship. Like the ones from Authority, Authority revolution, or Planetary #4. But since I imagine just seeing The Bleed through the windows and nothing else is too boring, what about gateways for Base items?

Like in Planetary #4, James Wilder steps on this monolith and gets transported to an ancient Shiftship that crash-landed millions of years ago...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And then there is the Gateway that The Authority uses to travel to the Carrier.
    [IMG]

You know, if we can't be IN a shift ship, maybe we can have decorations that give us access to one?
    • Like x 2
  14. Brother Allen Loyal Player

15. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

I asked for bookshelves with books some months ago, and now we have them! So thank you very much for making them possible for us to have!

As I was posting a reply in another thread, I had an idea I knew I'd like.

I would also like to ask for a lair theme where the new "extra/big" room could be converted into an outdoor area, like as a balcony, please? Maybe make the walls invisible? That might require a new surrounding environment for the lair instance area, because when I was glitched outside the walls of a lair before, things were really shiny and psychedelic. Or perhaps skin the walls to look like a sky/city surrounding.

I would pay the the $10 price that the new lairs go for, for something like it. I would buy/use Marketplace Cash for it to show my support, not my Loyalty Points. ;-)
    • Like x 2
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

One idea thats been brewing is a league hall meeting table that adjusts its size and number of seats according to the members of the team with each member having his or her own (customizable with your emblem) seat. Could be located in the monitor room area of the league hall. the table could change size according to the number of members with large league getting multiple tables (or could be given the option to assign seats according to rank if your in a very large league). make it a worthwhile amenity, let us access all the various vendors or the broker, mail and storage.
    • Like x 2
  17. Pinky Well-Known Player

Dear Devs,

Could we have a Spear of Destiny Replica base item?
    Asking because in this JLD episode, we have the Crime Bible Replica base item, which is very nice!

Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  18. Raziel Asmodeus New Player

I would like to have a speaker that plays villan nightclubs music please.
    And nice banners with emblem slots the ones that we have right know look like someone put a sticker on grandma drapes
    • Like x 2
  19. myandria Item Storage

[IMG]

[IMG]

My villains could use these in their bases.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If we can't have the cap raised, could we get longer/larger wall and divider variations? I would really like to go all out for this labyrinth I can not finish.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1