Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Tintable Neon (Not as part of a chroma but as a Stand-alone material to complement Void.
    [IMG]Doctor Luminight by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    I'm using Shimmer Material here on Doctor Luminight but Imagine it as Neon)
  2. RipTide Level 30

Can we get a vendor that sells old auras & materials from previous booster bundles or maybe add them to the doctor fate vendor?
    • Like x 2
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Booster Bundle styles are a one time only thing.
    • Like x 1
  4. GokuFullSaiyan New Player

It would be cool if Auras could grant our characters unique special abilities like the White Socket mods do. For example, The Red "Ultimate Aura" would be nice to grant our characters that has that aura equipped a damage buff to our character's Might and Precision. The Aura i would like to see in the game is Despero's Fire Aura from the Flash.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Then people would be forced to wear styles they may not like, no thanks.
    • Like x 1
  6. BYSIS Well-Known Player

A revised Ice Material that looks more like ice instead of water. (Make is more White and less blue.)
    Also, a Weatherworn metal material, like Rust, decay abrasions, etc.
    Bring back Diamond material
    • Like x 2
  7. mwhite1069 Level 30

I've always liked the Ghostly Magus robes from SWTOR, [IMG][IMG]
  8. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Just don't remove the current version of the Ice Material, some of us like it just fine the way it is, thanks.
    • Like x 1
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Personally, I always wanted a "snow" Material to compliment it. (basically using the skin of the Snow pile, drifts as a wearable material on our characters)
  10. Shadowking60 New Player

hard light materals for the various lantern corps ideal for weilding hard light weapons of any style
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Way back when Water Powers were introduced, we got a lot of cool Water and Aquaman related gifts and such. One such item was the Seafoam aura.

[IMG]Aquaking with Seafoam Aura by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

It's been a few years since then. and we've had style unlocking for a while.
    I'm curious, will this (and the Aquaman Emblem) ever be style unlockable?
    (At least for those who already have them?)
  12. Shazammm Well-Known Player

If you've already got them, go into the marketplace and go to the Redeem/Claim section. They should be there. All of my characters (old and new) are able to claim the Seafoam aura, the Aquaman emblem and the enhanced version of the emblem.
  13. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Nope. The three items don't show up anywhere in my redeem/claim list. (what's more, I never got the enhanced version of the Aquaman emblem. only the standard version.
  14. AmbrosiaStar Level 30

It would be nice to be able to preview the materials before buying them. Everything else we buy we can preview before wasting source marks or quarks or cash!! Please make this change!!!

Thank you.
    • Like x 2
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I was making my thumbnail for my Amethyst Glass and Fire opal Glass video..... and I kind of liked the result.
    How about some mixed materials??? Like in this case Half Amethyst Glass Half Fire Opal Glass??[IMG]
  16. Captain Shadowhawk Level 30

I would like to see I "custom chroma material" This would be material that you could add the single color materials to each color channel. So you could have a material where channel 1 is Bronze, channel 2 is teal metallic, and channel 3 is shimmer if those were the 3 you wanted.

How to edit your custom chroma: in your materials list on the right hand side where the replay badge unlock would usually be there would be an "edit" button which would open a tab with the 3 channels and a list of all your eligible materials. you could then add the material to each channel the same way you select materials now.

Why I want this: The single color materials look great but they also tend to obscure the details of the outfit pieces.

You could put this in the market place and charge $25 easily and people would buy it, and it might also up the sales of some of the older material packs.
    • Like x 3
  17. YummyFishsticks New Player

I would like to see a hopeful chroma sorta like the ones the blue lanterns have in the game or a purple lantern chroma since the mental powers aesthetic and it are alike.
    • Like x 1
  18. Catastroflare Well-Known Player

How about an aura that changes color based on a rotation of three colors the player chooses?

As a fan of Batman I'd love to see something shimmering color-wise between gray, black, and dark blue. As a fire powerset yellow, orange, and then red would be an awesome rotation as well.
    • Like x 2
  19. dceuverse New Player

Leatherette tintable textures would be really cool! Nearly all media has been using that material for over 20 yrs in comics and would be extremely popular for fans!
  20. DiscoSoupGL New Player

I would like to see the "regular" auras, you know, like violet, red, slim violet, slim red, etc. done in the modular versions. So you could have a gold aura just for your head, or a red aura just for your feet, etc.