Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i want red with black croma
  2. Gotham Goliath New Player

A plain neon material
    • Like x 1
  3. Jak New Player

Prob already been said but since pineapples can be done what about eyes? My mental would love some creepy eye print. I have examples if anyone thinks it's viable
  4. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

Dark with red in a croma or red with blue
  5. Knavion Level 30

I think could be cool to get the rest of the Chroma Materials and Materials from the Lantern Corps.

Greetings!
  6. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Agreed. As well as the rest of the colored Light movement, only accessible by repurchasing the whole Lantern kit each time (i.e. Purple Light movement)
  7. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

8. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Is it plausible to create "hollow" emblems? Something like slapping the runic costume sets capes posess or even the Bewitching Battlesuit has floating above hands. This way POSSIBLY a single Material could be added?
  9. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a dark metalic material
    • Like x 1
  10. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

I really like the Red Obsidian material. How about a deep blue version? A Blue Obsidian. Darker than Dark Shimmer and shiny and reflective like the Red Obsidian. Almost black but shows that blue highlight when reflecting the light. That would be sweet.
    • Like x 1
  11. Persevere New Player

A liquid chroma would be nice for the players who wasn't able to get it from the booster bundle.
  12. Sprout Robinson Active Player

Can we get a leaf material? Like a flat, 2d version of the texture we see on the leafmail chest from the old spring event, that could be applied to other costume pieces. Either a colorable material or else 3-color chroma packs (potential for seasonal variants)
    • Like x 1
  13. timetrapper52 Well-Known Player

idk about specifics but I would like to see more auras that is different in shape like the Time Torn Aura
  14. Warped Discord Moderator

Don't really post or feed into these types of threads much, but I would love to see more materials over their chroma variants. I personally wouldn't mind getting my hands on a nebula material if one is ever released.
  15. RipTide Level 30

I think multiple colored speedforce auras would be cool to see
  16. Automatick New Player

Would be cool to see a plasmic material/chroma in the game since new players missed out on the plasmic auras in the past they could get a chance at the material/chroma in a future booster bundle. Also a plasmic material/chroma would fit in well with the plasmic auras that are in game right now. Of course it should be color changeable. Just a idea thanks
  17. Jcal Dedicated Player

Neon Material - Color customizable and exactly matching the (various) Neon Chroma's... Neon, lol.

I've got the Drowned Amazon chest style paired up nicely with the Red Vinyl Neon Chroma (2) for that killer WW look. Red and Gold = perfection!

The issue then is the waist style. I have a specific waist style I'd like to use, but I want said waist style to perfectly match the Neon part of the chest piece, so that means that the entire waist needs to be Neon. I don't want to see Neon + red spots or Neon + a golden metallic outline, I want everything to be Neon and that's just not possible with what we currently have.

The Neon Material would be like the ultimate complementary Material, perfect for hand styles, waist styles, etc. Also perfect for when a style doesn't play nice with any of the many Neon Chromas. Please make it happen, DCUO team.
  18. SuperCorp Level 30

Would like to see POWER COLOR CHANGE options.

You guys make Auras and Materials in so many colors why not the powers?

It seems to be something you could make a lot of money on if you could make it happen.

I seen posts where you guys says the animation and the particle/power is locked.

I make powers and animations in second life. I am guessing your code is very different.

But even if it was just images in code to make the particle pop out on activation (Particle is what powers show when you use them aka the pretty lights) and those images are on alpha colored images instead of particles. could still take those images and re color them. thos I highly doubt thats the issue with the dcuo.

kinda wish I could see how you guys make the powers and their color so I could get a idea of how and why its locked.

I seen how to change the color of your lighting run for DCUO. if it can be changed maybe add another color option on the pallet durring character creation for people to select the color they want their powers.

But seriously it would be awesome if you have a way to change color of powers.

No all hard light powers are only RED and YELLOW. but you guys knew that.

thank you for your time
  19. BloodIust Active Player

Any chance of a red solar, it was on superman in vmf from bop
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What you just described are the Original Black Neon Chroma Materials Pack and White Neon Chroma Materials Pack. Getting them to drop from the Time Capsule they were in is stupidly rare! I've opened over 200 of them and haven't received that Chroma Materials Selection Box even ONCE! :(

So naturally, I'm saving up my Quarks for when they finally hit Boo$ter Gold... 5 more years from now or whatever! :rolleyes: