Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Blackhole1st New Player

2. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

I think a major breakthrough would be allowing materials to be split upon a garment like colors currently can. Allowing a material, for example blue metallic material and red metallic material, to be used in a color slot one could have a chest piece with blue metallic and red metallic on the same garment. I'm not sure why this is not currently allowed and there may be a technical reason for it.
    • Like x 3
  3. Dogico Loyal Player

Forgot to add that I have that too lol
  4. EvilDeeds Active Player

i been thinking about the red auras in the game, well sad to see that aren't really much of them, so how about something like this.
    [IMG]
  5. Brit Loyal Player

So many of these Materials end up looking very similar. Just bright, glowy with a mostly indiscernible thing moving inside of it like a vague ripple.

This is going to sound a bit lackluster, but how about a handful that are just very simple fabric patterns, the way that the camoflage one just goes onto normal clothes to make them camo-y.

Stripes. Checkered. Spotted. Just some basic fabric patterns that can be applied to clothes so that they appear to be more than single color shirts and blue jeans.

I would even love to see them in the Powerset styles, but without all the fluorescent glowing of the normal materials. Like "My shirt is not literally made out of fire. It just is printed with a pattern resembling fire."

Fire
    Ice
    [IMG]

Water
    Nature
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][IMG][/COLOR]
    Electricity
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][IMG][/COLOR]

And so on...
  6. Original Empress Well-Known Player

I think a Spiderweb material would be cool. Especially with Halloween around the corner.
    [IMG]
  7. thedemonocus Loyal Player

100000000000000000000000 times yes
  8. khera New Player

[quote = "Mepps, post: 3920568, membre: 6"] Avez-vous une idée ou une suggestion pour un matériau ou une aura que vous aimeriez voir portable sur votre personnage? Faites-nous savoir! [/ Quote]

bonjour j'ai un souci sur mes 4 personnages ma banque et mon inventaire son plein d'emblème que j'ai eu en ouvrant les capsules en double en triple mais il ne s'empile pas du coup je ne me retrouve avec les inventaires et banque plein que j'essaie de vendre quand je peux et il possible de faire en sorte de pouvoir les empiler comme pour les cach emblème
  9. khera New Player

bonjour j'ai un souci sur mes 4 personnages ma banque et mon inventaire son plein d'emblème que j'ai eu en ouvrant les capsules en double en triple mais il ne s'empile pas du coup je ne me retrouve avec les inventaires et banque plein que j'essaie de vendre quand je peux et il possible de faire en sorte de pouvoir les empiler comme pour les cach emblème
  10. khera New Player

11. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Can we get a material like this? Preferably with it adhering to our color palette?
    [IMG]
  12. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

This stone material from Wonderverse looks pretty good
    [IMG]
  13. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Ultraviolet Lantern aura/materials/chroma to match their constructs:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- An aura which makes the character looks deceased, with flies circling around and decomposition gases fuming from of the body
    - An aura with musical notes (like in the Tier 2 Duo Flashback)
  15. Ziegion New Player

Just Putting It Out There And Im Not To Sure If Its Already In The Game But, A Yellow Or Golden Solar Aura Would Be REALLY REALLY Nice.
  16. Ziegion New Player

Im Not Sure If A Cosmic Aura Is Possible For You Guys To Do But It Would Be a Nice Concept To Think About. We Have Cosmic Accessory/ Cosmic Mat/ Even Cosmic Skin, Im Sure People Would Love To See An Aura As Well.
  17. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Can you guys bring back scorching aura, or give something like this but more of a ruby color.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Is there a way we can get aura stacking added? Stack 2 maybe 3 auras in our style? For example radiant as aura layer 1 with corrupted aura as layer 2 to make it look like the light is trying to break through the corruption, Would improve the customization greatly.
    • Like x 1
  19. Drfencerman Well-Known Player

Alternative powerset auras would be fantastic.
    Powerset accessories: one that would function as a secondary aura, another that would be more typical of existing accesories.
    Powerset movement modes: being able to fly or run with trailing fire or quantum particles, or tint your skimming discs with powerset materials
  20. speedster1981 Committed Player

Hey I know it's a long shot but I was thinking wouldn't it be cool if we had updated versions of the OG materials with a neon and chroma effect to them? just imagine a Void Neon Chroma, Cosmic Neon Chroma, Phoenix Neon Chroma, Time Torn Neon Chroma, Negative Speed force Neon Chroma, Just to name a few and just to mix it up Some Powerset Neon Chroma materials too.

Tell me please what do you all think about this idea? and do you think it can be done?