Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

A jelly aura. Like jelly beans just floating around you.
  2. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

A material that is in the game that I think is cool...is the metallic parts of the Atlantean Warships from the Summer seasonal. I don't know how well it would translate over to gear though
  3. jeffmallet Well-Known Player

What about an assortment of animal auras? Like spirit animal type thing.. like Vixen should have. Not little lion heads swirling around you, but a large lion that encapsulates your whole character. That'd be cool.
    • Like x 3
  4. RAbram Level 30

Auras
    Just make the current auras so you can put them on your gear

Materials
    Cosmic
    Crystal
    Glowing
    Shimmering cloth like what is hanging on the walls in the Magic wing in the watch tower
    • Like x 1
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

Yes. I think i may have mentioned the bat aura 1st but it doesnt matter who brings it up, point is we have been requesting that item for years now. If ya play batman in legends he has a move where he does a ground pound and a buncha bats fly up and away. IIRC huntress and some others have the same move. But the pic u posted here^ is perfect. Just like that but obviously around your entire body.

That digital/honeycomb aura i posted a pic of has also been requested for a long time now. Its on bizarro and supergirl in FoS2 so its already in the game ;) An original version would be cool but obviously some variant colors would be pretty great. If i could make a suggestion, 1 of the reasons many many people like the OG nimbus and liked the white smoke in the last BB and also the original black smoke is because white/black obviously goes with everything. Food for thought is all when considering variant colors.
  6. Kartel112 New Player

New green lantern glow emblem and new green lantern outfits and the green glow lining around the toon like the other green lanterns jave
  7. SilkyPawz Bunny

I like the Animal Auras an Animal type of Materials, there should be more Animal Skins too. I want a Big BUNNY ...lol :p

hint hint wink wink Spring Event coming Bunnies lol :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  8. Chrisb0842 New Player

Orbital Auras

Basically auras that consist of various types of objects spinning around your character in the same manner as space debris around orbit of a planet

Ex: Lightning orbital aura - Lightning orbs circle your character
    Flaming orbital aura - Fireballs circle your character
    Earth orbital aura - Rocky debris circles your character
    Heavenly/Demonic orbital aura - Heavenly or Demonic sigils circle your character
    Magical orbital aura - Magical energy spheres circle your character

Miscellaneous Auras: Rainbow Nimbus aura, Rainbow Smoke aura (If you look at an exobyte node's graphics, they are basically already wearing what could be considered a rainbow smoke aura). Turn the Traces in Time style's graphical pattern into in aura. Turn Herald of the Black Elite's lightning pulses into an aura. Black Solar aura. White Solar aura. Black Nimbus aura. Black Plasmic aura. Black Radiant aura.

Materials

- Turn traces in time style's pattern (or something similar) into a material (Temporal material?)
    - Turn Herald of the Black Elite's lightning pulse's (or something similar) into a material (Lightning Material?)

Sidenote: Would "LOVE" to see themed orbital strikes for each power (EX: Fire -Giant firball, Sorcery - Giant version of Sorcery's "Final Ruin" descends from the sky and blasts the target in a magical explosion, etc, etc).
    • Like x 2
  9. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Auras I would like to see would be power unique auras like a Sorcerer aura an earth aura etc etc and the exobyte aura from return to the nexus

For materials an astral material like the af1 weapons from TD and a gleaming material like af1 vendor weapons
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

my #1 most wanted aura, is a Sandstorm Aura. would look epic on my Mummy character
    • Like x 2
  11. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

If this thread was started because the devs are running out of ideas for auras, that would be VERY weird, since a fire aura, that has been requested basically since the first auras were in the game, still isn't a thing.
  12. L33 Developer

Let me explain this thread. I asked Mepps to start this thread because I joined the team late last year and I have been creating new auras.

* Killer Frost Cold Shoulder
    * Hearts Ribbon
    * Enchanted
    * etc

I have lots of ideas, but I wanted to ask all of you in the community what auras you have asked for or what would be cool on your characters. I have a nice spreadsheet of everyone's suggestions.

This is me reaching out to the community :)
    • Like x 17
  13. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

We appreciate it. A dragon/snake aura that moves around the bodywould be cool. If youve seen Overwatch, something similar to Genji's ultimate (cant post pictures on my phone). Whatever it is, I hope it is on the marketplace so everyone has a realistic chance to get it.
    • Like x 1
  14. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Killer frost type of auras in the future could use their own mics slot instead of being shared with other auras.
    Or just put them in shoulder styles.
    • Like x 3
  15. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Out of the types of designes we have out right now, is there any type of aura structure that you can't do?
    For example we have:
    Plasmic
    Smoke
    Radiant
    Slim
    Regular
    Mist

Just wondering on where the limit is on these.
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

Sounds great and please continue to do so in the future. Communication is always key and sometimes it can feel like its lacking overall. Most of us feel like the more communication the better. Also, welcome :)

Quick question, the back auras, can ya make the affect on the back of the legs too? I like the killer frost one but it feels like its missing something sometimes when i wear it. Its really cool but if the whispy ice was on your legs too i think it would be better. Idk if you're able to make that happen or not.
  17. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

1. wondering if you can make materials apply to auras such as a void killer frost shoulder or a phoenix hearts ribbon or putting a void or phoenix on another aura to change the color like a void solar aura as a different version of corrupted.
    2. can you make a secondary aura slot for partial body auras such as hearts and killer frost so you can continue wearing regular auras on top of them
    • Like x 2
  18. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

A meta aura choice that will allow us to pick a rotation of auras and set the interval of how frequency it will change.
  19. Isif Committed Player

It would be nice if a satin/matte material was released that wasn't locked behind a collection or RNG. Hey, we can only wish.
    • Like x 1
  20. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I personally like the upcoming +spoiler+ Starro Tech aura a lot. I think you should do more of those 2 color combination auras. It's kind of late now, but I'll post some of my favorite combos tomorrow. I also think that a white pulsing aura like the bottom part of the teleporters in the safehouses would be nice. I'll post pics tomorrow too.
    • Like x 1