Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Miss Adora Loyal Player

about more materials like the neon, where we get to chose what color we want instead of stuck behind the same boring 7 colors we get all the time.
    • Like x 1
  2. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

You know, with the Valentine's Event just around the corner, you could always at least temporarily toss at least the purple on the Marketplace. It'd be perfect for those Star Sapphire toons out there...
  3. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Could we have a green aura that is not based on the 'Green Lantern' shade of green please. For nature, the green you currently base the auras, and 99% of materials/chromas on, just does not go well at all with the olive greens and browns you would use for nature. Something like a deep olive green Umbral version would be amazing but seriously anything that is not in that neon fresh green. Same goes for a Chroma option in olive green, as besides the Wild Chroma, we are really limited on what we can use cos they are all the same Hard-Light green. Thanks
  4. Morcegoitu New Player

For now I have no idea, but I would like a second chance to collect, the auras plasmics, I really like these auras, but I can't get access and value in broker is very expensive
  5. Brunof53 New Player

I would like to see an aura according to our power, example:
    earth: rocks that revolve around,
    fire: fire everywhere
    sorcery: runes spinning around, .

I would really like to see and I have been waiting for a very long time: modes of travel according to powers, example:
    ice: skating on ice
    water: surf on a wave
    earth: Flying on large piece or earth or sand
    earth, quantum: surf on a black hole.
    • Like x 2
  6. Brit Loyal Player

The Terrestial Material is kind of like a flowing sand/mud texture. The Terrestial Chroma has a lava spot in it.

Would it be possible to get a Terrestial version that is basically like Doomsday: grey/lighter grey/rocky. You know, for characters that are actually supposed to be made of rocks (like Marvel's Thing) instead of being made of constantly moving soil (like Sandman or Clayface).
  7. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

A increase drop rate for neon material would be appreciate
    • Like x 1
  8. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

A material that perfectly matches the Digital weapons pack. No matter how much I fiddle with my colour pallet I can never quite match my digital weapons pack brawler weapon hands.
    • Like x 1
  9. C3alix Committed Player

What about enhancing the basic auras with a barrage of different characteristics?

Using exobits, quarks and plans, a player can modify an aura with up to 3 different combination. Example: lets use the basic orange aura.

The aura will have 3 slots in which you can add different "styles" created through plans. Say you created a bold mod/style. Placing that in one of the slots will made the red aura slightly bolder. Adding a bold mod to all three slots will increase the boldness of the aura by a certain percentage.

Now lets say we're able to make a transparent, bold, and rush (think of the ultimate aura's animation) mod. Adding all 3 to the red aura and now your character has the same chi as your favorite anime character that probably yells a lot

When none of the slots have mods in them, the aura remains basic.
    • Like x 2
  10. DiscoSoup Active Player

Reactive materials that only apply themselves during combat.
  11. SorayaPylos New Player

Travel mode auras! Like starfire has! We have the bubbles already
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Like the Lightstream being an aura as well? Because I agree.
    • Like x 1
  13. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Give us a red ultimate aura but with orange on the inside like this
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Those Powerset Auras were done quite a number of months ago. They already exist. The Scorching Aura for Fire, the Arctic Aura for Ice, the Sparking Aura for Lightning, Glowing Aura for Green Lanterns, Sinister Aura for Sinestro Corps, Furious Aura for Red Lanterns... Surging Aura for Water... and there's one for each of the other powers, too.

Go to the Auction Broker, and look under Styles, and then under Auras. All of them can be found there if you're patient and have enough in-game cash to afford the ones you want. You can also preview them on your character(s) to see how they look. I'm also certain there are videos on YouTube where you can see all of the Powerset Auras in action. They're some of the nicest auras in the game, In My Opinion.
  15. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

So I just made my speedster a Billionaire again selling the Thunderstorm Aura and it suddenly hit me. what about battle reactive auras.
    for instance.
    Imagine the negative speed force Material as it is... then when a player wearing it is attacked the lightning flashes in the materialstart strobing brighter and faster than when the character is just going about his/her business.
    That's just an example of course, but after battle reactive Embllems and now the Thunderstorm aura, it does seem to be the next logical step.
  16. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

I’m not a fan of the combat oriented auras, Like, the thunderstorm aura looks amazing! However, only within combat, you can’t even flaunt it nor wear it like you want to since it only looks great while in combat
  17. Angellance7 New Player

Please bring royal chromas to next mega capsule or at least a black, white and blue or red or green, etc. Chroma that glows only on the color for it. I ask this because knowing how the black and white thing started I think is deserved to get hands on a chroma like this. Thx
    • Like x 1
  18. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

We need a aura like this
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Magic power toons have a sort of blood swirly aura when they deploy their pet. It should be made into an actual aura anyone can wear.
  20. Ascended Well-Known Player

You know, an aura that size *would* be something rather new.

There's one you can get during valentine's that almost has that much size, but it's a very faint effect and easy to miss. Far as I know it's the only one that big though. And aura that big would probably have to be pretty transparent, but I wouldn't argue against the devs experimenting with this.