Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Exileant Well-Known Player

;) 1) The energy under the flying rocks in Gotham City as a Material.

:D 2) A fire aura set in the parameters of the Firefly and the shimmering Amity Aura.

o_O 3) Allow this and all other Auras to cover wings and tails.

:confused: 4) And a permanent return of the Modular power-set auras to the quark vendor. And the addition of the combination of Head and feet to those modular auras. Why are they gone while the tired energy cells get to stay?

:eek: 5) Allow materials to cover the tails of the skinned animals!!! PLEASE and thank you.
  2. boibrion New Player

tintable glimmer
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Blue scorching aura.
  4. Miss Adora Loyal Player

not sure if anyone brought this up but would like to see a diamond plated material
  5. Eve YouTuber

Can we get Joker inspired aura? like, Joker cards around you or something... or clown heads around your head,
    like in old cartoons when they get hit by something and are dizzy. It will be cool.
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

well, i said sandstorm and it happened so ill swing again & suggest: Planetary Aura. an aura with the planets, stars, comets & all just surrounding the player. and to add an extra hidden feature, in movement make it become a comet jetting off the player
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Emblems Aura- like Superman's Symbol flying around your character. But a bunch of those. Or the Batman Symbol, Wonder
    Woman's, Etc. It will be lit.
  8. Captain Wonder Active Player

Ghost see through. See through lantern colors.
    • Like x 1
  9. Captain Wonder Active Player

10. Lelolpez New Player

Can daybreak alter materials so that under our gears color options we have the ability to put the material on a specific piece of the gear or whole thing. This would allow people to further edit their characters and make them even more personalized.
    • Like x 2
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They don't have that ability. Materials only work the one way and that's replace the whole texture of the piece.
  12. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

I can't think of any new ones other then ghost or skull like auras, but I would like to see those Solar auras come back.
  13. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

Not a material per se, but rather a cool-down accelerant barrel that would both increase your skill cool down time and build up your superpower charge while in it's area of effect.

On the negative side a time slowing field ...
  14. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

I've lost track of the different auras, but a lightning aura. Like, similar to in the Flash show, where the lightning just kind of appears on different places of the body (like the blue lightning on Zoom)
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So I got hit by Parasite's attack and thought to myself, "Hey this goes with my outfit." I would love an aura that matches the Eyes of Dusk . Also, please add more color locked versions of Eyes of Dusk. The Luminous Gaze eyes were kind of a let down.
    [IMG]
    I would also like a kaleidoscope aura and material.
    [IMG]
  16. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

After re-watching JL Dark, a thought came to mind. What about a full body aura (or portion choice like some of the more recent ones) of magic sigils? We have a long list of color options that already exist in game, from red to purple. You could even make specific sigil patterns per each color.
    • Like x 1
  17. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

A second thought came about my recent entry. For those who don't understand my terminology for sigil or sigil patterns, how about this: auras with rune pattern akin to the Runes of the Ancients, Norsemen and East, Demonic Runes, Ancient and even Mystic Energy
    • Like x 1
  18. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Playing the Death of Superman bit in game reminded me of somewhere I had seen on one of his animated shows, that he activated a device in the Fortress of Solitude, and was surrounded by multiple swirling rings of what looked liked Krytonian letters. Babbling over. What about that as an aura? As yet another celebration to Superman.
  19. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Greetings Devs and Players
    When i first saw a material in this game my dream was to see and get one bright glowing one, not the phoenix material, it has also a black background. What if the starting background for materials were bright white? ^^
    I relay wish for a "glowing" or "Enegry(energetic)" material in the game, and it would be awesome to have it via capsules or quark vendor also...
    (Not started with the white lantern idea, i started with a "bright" and "everywhere fit" material idea.
    I added a pic to see both materials
    Upper body : Energy armor
    Lower body : Glowing Pland and Greeco-roman
    [IMG]
  20. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

With the latest 'Hacker' Material that matches the recent 'Hacker'... yep, another thought comes to mind. What if the recent past Resurgence Auras had matching Material? Instead your Nature toon having to pick plant and plant alone for suit style, what if the was a massed look of foliage, something akin to the 'Mossy' shoulders have? What I'm really wanting is stone/rock material for my Earth toon.
    • Like x 1