Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. wavvy trappn Active Player

Give us the God of monster headstyle
    • Like x 2
  2. wavvy trappn Active Player

And give us an updated sidekick that we could customize
    • Like x 3
  3. Vanessa33335 Level 30

4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

that kinda reminds me of the new ultimate aura
    • Like x 1
  5. The Speed Force New Player

Darkseid's fiery eyes face style.
    A Tornado Aura.
    • Like x 5
  6. Dene Devoted Player

side note: That whole character could prob be recreated in game.. primal stance + void material on certain style pieces + ultimate aura
  7. Vanessa33335 Level 30

I see they accepted my suggestion LOL!
  8. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

I can't believe I never thought of this before;
    Corps Icon Aura(s): Like that of the Firefly Aura, the character has tiny symbols of a Lantern Corps swirling around him/her. If the rendering is easier this way, use the Haunted Aura template.
  9. Kestral Committed Player

Something I can alter the color of that could give back pieces a translucent effect would be awesome. I've always wanted to make my splendid wings look like they were made from my sorcery ability.
  10. Kestral Committed Player

To go with the new water theme people will be building: Bubbles, Rain, and super complicated waterbending style with a couple of fist sized bits of water traveling spiral figure 8's around the character.
  11. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

More flame aura variants. Red Flame Aura, Flame Aura, Blue Flame Aura.

Oh and now we have a Dark Flame Aura, can we have a Dark Phoenix Material too? A very dark purple variant of the Phoenix Material, maybe more fiery in animation.
    • Like x 2
  12. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Can't remember if I said it previously, but Holy Material. A creamy gold shiny material for only the most divine angels, or devils in disguise.

Accompanied with this, the Cloud Material. Create a cloudy, misty white/light grey animation to give your toons a heavenly look.
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Can't remember if I said this previously, but Disco Material. A color-changeable disco-ball inspired material to give your toons a groovy look. Maybe even call it the Groovy Material, but that might sound a bit cringy lool xD
    • Like x 1
  14. TheNumber 2 Well-Known Player

Marketplace accessible materials for each power set, similar to the weapon style packs. There's a fortune to be made if I can get a tinted flame material for my gear... Doesn't have to be crazy like flaming phoenix; just literally give us the weapon style textures as materials for our gear. Easy $10-$15 from me.
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Fairy Material.

Would be a mixture of gold, cream, and light pink/pink. With animations of pink petals.

Would suit the more enchanted toons.
  16. Ascended Well-Known Player

I'm not big on materials (and they're usually out of my price range anyway) but I have a couple toons I'd buy those for. Seriously, DCUO could make an easy $50 off me at a ten dollar price point (on top of my sub), and I dont typically even like materials!

I wouldn't even be against these being a one-character only purchase (as long as it's clearly stated in the description).
  17. Riger Well-Known Player

Not a material or aura, a skin.
    Elemental type skins, specifically. I was playing my atomic, who uses the water skin, when I started to wonder what it would look like if we could actually change the water color. I don't mean the tiny, limited changes we're allowed to the skin of the water. I mean actually changing the color of the moving water, itself.
    Maybe have 3 colors to it, so you can get some variety. Some orange, yellow, and red to make it look like fire. Orange and black to make it look similar to the quark gluon for atomic.
    I would love a skin that lets me change the actual inside colors the way I thought water would. I wouldn't have bought it if I hadn't been told that I could by another player :(
  18. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Can we get a Solar Elicpse aura?
    [IMG]

I'm no professional at editing, but this should give you an idea of what'd I like to see in game.
    • Like x 1
  19. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Like maybe pitch black center with colored ring?
    • Like x 2
  20. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Well that and I'd like it if the Color Scheme could have the sun's reflection on it..
    [IMG]

Like here, you see it's black; but it looks cool because part of the sun is highlighting it.
    • Like x 3