Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Firestorm's atomic effect, color changeable, around the hands...

[IMG]

The atoms would move slowly. Except when you use your weapon they'd speed up.
  2. BAD ZNAGASHINO New Player

Code:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2660535070642531&set=pcb.2660537897308915&type=3&theater
    [IMG]
  3. BrenoGilmour New Player

Red Black hole to look more like the original
  4. BrenoGilmour New Player

Bats, clouds ☁️, Firefly aura should be a accessory
  5. BrenoGilmour New Player

Glimmering aura or something similar
  6. BrenoGilmour New Player

It would be nice if there was accessories drops on new survival mode, something with the structure of an accessory that already exists, for example the hunting ones but instead of the colored balls the number of the rounds(5,19,15, etc) and/or the "T" logo in different colors
  7. Ascended Well-Known Player

Mr. Terrific's T-Spheres.

A little imp demon/flying cat/angel/etc that follows you around. Could make a funny/cute version of something in the DCU like Spectre or Etrigan or something maybe?

Daily Planet news camera drone.

Skeets drone.

Only a matter of time before we get power based ones, right? I mean, that's gotta be coming.
    • Like x 1
  8. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Different types of wings(angelic, demonic, tech, insect, small, large, 2 or 4 wings versions etc.) that appear when character in the air and disappear when character on the ground.
    • Like x 1
  9. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

This could fall under Aura or Accessories but Brimstone's fire hair would be sweet
    There's Starfire's hair but I'm telling about like Brimstone's
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  10. Jason Bulwark New Player

Since there are fans of each one of the different lantern corps; why not make a set of Power ring available on the market place? One color per ring, per corps. That way, the fans of the different lantern corps will purchase it either from the market place or I don't know, maybe a Lantern Time Capsule?
    • Like x 1
  11. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i wouldn't mind seeing an over head full moon accessory like the one that expands into being over the shadow werewolf backup henchmen, but permanent for player's characters.
  12. RainYYYY New Player

Helpp!!
    I just bought flaming purple skulls off the broker for 17m
    Took it from the mail boz and boom nothing i got nothing,
    The item is nowhere to find
    I need help ,
    please dcuo team why is my item disapperd first time it ever happend to me
  13. Jcal Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Lightning coil in the Hands area. It'd be cool if the coil could change color; from blue to white, or blue to yellow, or yellow to white, or all three colors. It being a single color that's player tintable would also be swell. Just please keep the effects on the subtle side. I picked the gif above because it's WW, not because I like the effect, lol. The above being a bit too loud. A single rotating coil that pulses and changes color once in a while would be perfect. The Tesla auras in game, for example, I find to have a nice effect. The Solar auras, not so much.
    • Like x 4
  14. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

¤Ghostly Shackles Modular Accessory (right hand, hands, feet, neck etc) chains around your characte
    ¤Comedy & Tragedy Spinning Accessory
    ¤Crow, Raven, Dove, Parrot, Seagull & Pigeon (Avian Accessory Box)
    ¤Eyeballs (like the skull & tesla ball accessory but Eyeballs)
    ¤Boomerang (it endlessly spins around your character)
    • Like x 1
  15. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Basically, most of those sound like changing the 'black hole spheres' solid and metallic.
  16. tinoman Dedicated Player

Any way we can manually change speed and size in the future? That would be a nice feature.
  17. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

evs can we finally get a alien head style something like this
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  18. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

While not technically an accessory, I was contemplating the Iconic power, Robot Sidekick. Instead of a default robot, why not change the called assistant based purely on the character's "Origin". Say...keep the robot for Tech, but then an alien for Meta and a demon for Magic?
  19. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Hi I'd like to see the Sunstone Kryptonian pets added to a vendor. I have 2 on my pc account only. And perhaps some sort of way to colorize pets and backup, ie Braniac back-up and Titans drone/sidekick or maybe even add materials to them. I have a Son of Jor El themed set with them but that's about the gist for now. Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  20. Alex46438204 New Player

Would it be possible, you could create/develop a Trinket or Accessory that allowed your character to GROW, as could be done in the DLC 14 Halls of Power 2 in the New Genesis Now Assault with the same effect of the Antique weapons?