Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

Just goto keep talking about it, below is the best things that can happen,

This is what is the most viable for the game , to work with the in game canon while being able to not break rules of DC comics canon, as far as they have over the years, letting the dev teams add more and more movie/comic/iconic items we know and love in our favorite characters, i have come up with lantern and Speedforce ideas, and have gotten great feedback from every person ive talked to about it.

• the lantern ring color either for LIGHT giving the player the ability to equip a ring, or accessory , that changes the powerset animation COLOR only, not new animations, "the animations we got for Hero and Villain LIGHT are very similar and generic, so allowing the player to use a item like the flight ring, or a accessory, heck or a Power Style , for a Style tab, much like the Weapon and movement style tabs, by using said "blue lantern" "sapphire Lantern" "Indigo lantern" or "avarice lantern" would make Light users constructs from the powerset look just the same but just color them like the lantern NPCs in the battlezone metropolis or in every other place there are blue, indigo, star sapphire, and Orange lanterns, would be how that works.
    • now the ring... would either just change the LIGHT color on the hand, or they could do one better keep the color we have, and add the said used color of blue, indigo, violet, orange, to add a second ring on the left hand, making it like the iconic legends, we can play as guy Gardner and Kyle Rayner.
    • i think the 2 ring option would rule, but being how much red tape they have to go through to get this stuff, i would say , if it does get added, it would just change the 1 ring, and the constructs, to 1 of 4 styles you equip, for your ring/constructs aka powerset of Light.
    • as for adding a armor ring, like the speedforce ring which gives us superspeed, and legion ring that gives us flight, or the Launch pieces from the Lightning dlc, "central city dlc" they added the flash inspired boots, "level 1" but gave us superspeed , if you had flight or acro, along with the joker jetpack, for flight, and bat gauntlet gloves that gives the player acrobatics movement.
    • if i could choose what slot they would use this "lantern power battery" that changes the mentioned above, powerset color of Light and the ring glow color. i would pick accessory, do to the rings, even though, i still use a 288 flight ring, and my 308 superspeed ring, the armor gets leveled out after a while, so being an accessory would be the best path for that,
    • but a Powerset style tab would be the best choice, if they could add one, but, just goto keep talking about it, by making a thread about it, every few month, or bumping a older thread, the devs do notice, no matter what anyone that thinks this can't happen says.

P.S
    Yea, since 2015, 2016 when the battle zone came out, when they gave us the suits, and lantern blue red, orange, indigo iconic reward styles from brother warth, atrocitus, carol ferris, bleeze, larvleeze chest piece. and a few more, along with the armor sets, was a big deal. along with later on adding the emblems, and light streams, really shows the players that the share holders and IP deciding what the devs can put in or not, really changed everything then. in all i believe it can happen at this point, all that needs to be done is the PS5 update first to add more to max amount of PED Imports and mesh imports to the games main framework.
    but atm as most know, being how the developer team is cut thin, or its new devs, it is gonna be a bit before they get use to creating new stuff / items / styles, as we have gotten 2 expansions, that are essentially the same map, just changed visuals, the black Adam dlc , is what they have been working on, the anniversary event is a good place to add stuff like this, like in 2021, we got the canonical flash suits/Speedforce styles/Lightning auras/accessory reverse flash emblem and it was Tops AF, but this year we got LabCorp armor, OLD shyte just go to keep posting that you want it, below is the blue print of what will work perfect.
  2. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

How about fixing PvP, returning the que stat stem to the old system and unspending all the people you suspended for your mistake on the 7th first .
    • Like x 3
  3. Andrew Marsh Level 30

I agree with you brother. Developers need to focus on gameplay and also reviving PVP, if they don't old players wont come back. They need to unsuspend the players from recent marketplace bug too as it wasn't the fault of the players but the person who let that slide from DI/Daybreaks team. PVE is dying, people get bored after getting all the gear and repeating the same raid 10000x. Seriously if you ask me I think this game has another 2 years left and its due to bad decision making by Daybreak/DI
    • Like x 1
  4. Taerah Active Player

Honestly, even if it might not work, I would love to have shadows that follow your toon while in movement mode, similar to how the super speed color follows you around, but in black. So if you’re going for a shadow speedster, you can with an accessory like that.
  5. Superman4E New Player

Can we please get a cigar accessory?
  6. Superman4E New Player

Can we get a HOOD accessory for the back? Like Damian Wayne or Shazam and Black Adam.
  7. Superman4E New Player

I suggest a HOOD accessory, like Damian Wayne or Shazam and Black Adam. A CIGAR accessory like cowboys have in the mouths.
  8. Amoxin Well-Known Player

While this would be cool, I'm not sure I can recall seeing any characters smoking in the game and they may not be able to put them in because of restrictions on smoking. I don't even think there are any in game instances of John Constantine smoking and he is probably the most famous one. Same with Commissioner Gordon and Lobo.
  9. Toshknight Loyal Player

THIS IS AMAZING, and would be soooo good, but probably won't happen in the woke environment, even its nots not lit, it would rule, great IDEA!!!, or a cigarettes' for john Constantine, to hold in his hand lol or in the mouth, accessory, the way it would work in the hands is, when your in a non combat mode. in the stance that has faster movement speed toggled off, while just standing.
    it would be in the hand essentially, shoot even a emote. they had one in SWG i think, might been the motion of smoking, but didn't have a item in your hand, you did the movements of putting a cigarettes' , taking a drag, by typing the /command /Smoke or /cigar, even though, comic book characters, are fiction, and the game has Drug references with the venom, and drinking references.

i would say it could of been added back in 2014 maybe, but due to how 2 to 4 peoples feelings total get hurt , and post on twitter, it causes the entire active servers to lose things like that.
    • Like x 2
  10. Toshknight Loyal Player

i honestly think, and im a pretty optimist guy, and a pragmatist as well, many many people want pvp fixed, including me, i don't do it as my main thing for entertainment in any mmos, but always being able to pvp is awesome, and this game could have a really good pvp system. i think once the ps5 patch is through, they will at least take a crack at trying to fix it, the Last laugh was the last real pvp update with being a DLC based around it, by adding the cross faction ques, and such, P.s we need to just be able to group with villains and heroes, no matter what you are, we can /voteinvite to raids, and instances, we can pst/reply to anyone, we can friend them.

Adding a nice fat Pvp fix patch or another DLC like the last laugh, could introduce a lot with hero v villains when it comes to grouping pvp, faction / hero to villain swapping, "it happens in the stories" i would like to have a in game rep system but if they did do faction swapping, it would probably most likely be a token like name change sadly, but a guy can dream.
  11. Toshknight Loyal Player

the way the speed movement works in the game is fine, what they need to do, is update and add some more abilities/change animations, along with movement styles, that's one of my top 3, they can't do the Goldie thing, by swapping the entire movement animations out for something like that, due to that being very fluid and on the engine would be hard, and also on ps4 due to virtual memory on the ps5 it would be possible for a few ability animations, but, the speed movement we have all around is better then many attempts at speedsters in any game, specially for being a MMO, quantum adding the "quantum tunnel" ability is amazing, sometimes it doesn't send you forward like it should if your moving/jumping down.
    i don't like how we have a blue shield around us after using it. but quantum opens lots of doors for other style types for the superspeed in general, i could see them adding abilities 1 or 2, that have a blur type effect like Goldie, but, taking the entire movement style, and the way it works, would be a huge change.
    i love all these ideas, don't stop posting stuff like this, the devs listen. with the ps5 update coming.

play around with the flash or Reverse Flash in Legends PVE/PVP Practice, we at the least need the Dash ability like those, its like quantum tunneling but better the Lightning animations /effects need a update to the Speed Force and Reverse Speedforce Style released to players finally 2021 anniversary, which gave speedster lovers much hope finally getting a definitive look at how a speedforce aura looks or the effects of the speedforce looks with the Enhanced/reg Speed Force and Reverse Speed Force Styles, along with the Speed force Accessory which is basically a aura and should be added as a style to the speedster movement options
  12. Toshknight Loyal Player

that is another thing, that could be modified with the ps5 update, but not as it is now on ps4 client
  13. EthanBlack Level 30

Next Halloween, could we get a mad scientist theme? Some electrodes and old-fashioned lab equipment? Als, I would love spiders that move for my base. Maybe even a giant one that moves around like the cat, but on the walls and ceiling. [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. EthanBlack Level 30

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. EthanBlack Level 30

I would like to see trinkets be like artifacts. Where you can level them up. I love the Jack O Lanterns, but they are weak.
  16. FreezyPop Well-Known Player

I’m looking at Neron’s beard in the episode announce art and feeling a case of deep longing. I’m not the biggest fan of Neron’s hair, mind you, which is why I’m hoping for beard accessory a la Jolly Beard.
  17. Toshknight Loyal Player

tha'ts a pretty good idea, i would usually say, well, we already have that with some of the Legendary build items, that aren't trinkets, but the save the universe gloves, leveled with the daily STU loot. along with the piece of armor released every dlc unlocked by completing the raid aka the story mode ish unlock, like the latest bat metal Axe we get, all the way back to Metal 2 i think, but, i was leveling one of the older ones, and it stops at a certain level, which it shouldn't.
    i think if we get legendary armor to level up, why not put trinkets in, that would rule.
  18. Ultmate Hybrid New Player

How about a rainbow color material that moves like water?
  19. Toshknight Loyal Player

a liquid type of material. would be awesome either color like T 1 000
  20. chrisb0841 New Player

* A powerset based set of accessories (ie: circulating fireballs/ice chunks/magic spheres/water spheres, etc)
    • Like x 1