Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

More hip doll accessories
    Black Canary
    Green Arrow
    (because I can’t really see a Green Arrow or Black Canary wearing Batman or Wonder Woman dolls)
  2. BUTCHERSPRODIGY New Player

• Like x 1
  3. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

Any chance we can get a new 5% Health buff trinket in the brand new seasonal?

Would be an awesome time to drop one for anyone who wasn't able to be on to obtain one in the earlier months of the year. (Jan. and Feb.)

Unless I am unaware, I believe the only time to obtain a 5% health trinket is during the valentine's or anniversary event. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the new seasonal!

Take care.
    • Like x 1
  4. Golden Frieza New Player

• Like x 1
  5. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

A tiny Starro spore that circles the player

Skeets

Temporary footprints wherever the player walks based on various themes (fire, water, etc)
  6. Toshknight Loyal Player

i swore there was a little staro? maybe not, but yea that is good idea
    , there are tons of little companion types, heck even humanoid companions, like the actual 20 second ones we call out, but what if we could call out like a Standard Green , yellow, red, blue, indio , or larfleeze construct , that is the size of a sidekick to follow us, that would be wicked, tons of other ideas, joker goons, Two face goons, bane, you can idealize , i like the companion system we have, but i like the pet way, cause it will stay out as long as u wish, like the annoying a$$ t.o marrow bot lol
  7. Toshknight Loyal Player

Wanted To See Peacemaker's Pet In Game As An Accessory Or Ally Would Be Great omg that is a great freaking idea..... they needed to do this months ago with the helmet, we need to get this NOW, its a bald eagle, why would they have trouble giving us eagly

how can you say no to this :) [IMG]
  8. Toshknight Loyal Player

Even when auras were added, the color green we got was a darker shade, while the Mystic/Nimbus color green was permitted due to IP rights. up until War of the light 1, which is probably 1 of the most lore heavy DLC implemented, it was obviously not given a 3rd act in full do the top brass wanting to switch to faster content pushes, but from auras to Accessory to movement and weapon styles, based on the light powers, and Rage, with light stream movement, and "Green energy" "Yellow" "red" and "blue Energy weapon styles coming out right when WOL1 is released. once the game became clear to the bosses, and IP holders that we would pay for this stuff. They added tons of items, and revamped lantern items we would never of had and was said by the DEVS it wasn't going to happen due to IP RESTRICTIONS i ASSUME, but right now, i don't think it is Daybreaks choice "just guessing" to make what subject dlc they wanto from a top line perspective. i believe they will eventually add more lantern style items, and accessory, if going by what they have done in the past, after fans posting what they would like to see in game, took five years to get it, but we did get everything below along with the stuff they snuck in . without breaking the rights between the release of Fight for the light, and War of the light.

below is everything "green lantern lore related added post Powerset of Light"
    • All Emblem, enhanced, and Regular,
    • Rage powerset.
    • Deep cut Iconic Briefing/investigation/collection styles
    • 1.Larveeze chest piece, 2. Atrocitus head piece and hands, 3, Brother Warth Chest piece and head 4. monk "indigo lantern chest. 5 Carol Ferris Arms/ chest piece 5 recently the star heart weapon style with all the other iconic weapon styles
    • various auras for all emotional spectrum corps in the collection events and general.
    • Every corp Armor with emblems of the represented corp on each of the 7 corps and the 2 Life corps of Death and life. 9 and even a newer one release last expansion the ultraviolet,
    i was always under the assumption that this games developers at least at one time, lantern lore, being very large and undiscovered is great material for a mmo, along with batman, Wonderwoman, while my favorites are the flash, bats, use to be lanterns, i think Metal is on the brain at DC ATM, the batman who laughs has overstayed his welcome , i liked him at first when it was creepy and we weren't overloaded with a joker/batman Bruce Wayne, but it isn't bad content, or a character , i just think they are not making the main decision on what topic and iconic to base the dlcs on bottom line, anyway, thx for replying, i do think a daxstarr house pet or companion is probably not going to happen or on the top of he list though, i don't think it's impossible but i think your right in all manors except the devs liking of the lantern ip.

@mepps, or any other developer that can answer,
  9. Toshknight Loyal Player

10. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

There is a tiny Starro combat trinket, not an accessory
    • Like x 1
  11. sebfm Well-Known Player

My new wish list

- Death Metal Batman Black Lantern ring accessory
    - Alfred Box Accessory
  12. Toshknight Loyal Player

As in black lantern ring, what do you mean? just a glow on your finger? cause, they most likely won't ever ever let players wield or even humor the idea of players with the White and black lantern rings/constructs do to the IP not letting them and, the idea that the black lantern ring, along with the white lantern power battery, both are an anomolly in time, and the way players in the game are explained to be able to use The Willpower, Fear, Rage Light rings atm, are they are Temporary rings created by the corp leaders for players/ characters of ours to be recruits/temporary members of each said corp, seeing the blue "hope" , from saintwalker", the Violet from Carol ferris , the Indigo Tribe , they are canonically possible and make sense to the in game lore to have those, even with larfleeze being the only orange lantern alive, its cause he killed every other orange lantern, and took theyre ring, to have players use the orange ring is to have said player go get larvfleeze more stuff to hoard for himself makes sense as well, adding to the current set of rules in the DCUO world building,

im actually really suprised they gave us white/black lantern emblems, im like one of the most optimistic lantern style advocate, almost to annoying levels, also for flash stuff as well, most of the things and more have come to be added since 2012 when i started the white board for ideas, id love to just see every Lantern corp and color , accessories, ring bling/glow, construct color, added via actual Ring, Accessory , or like the Light stream movement styles in the movement tab, for stytles, a Powerset styles tab would be the best thing added IMO for styles, via ps5 it could happen, being its not really a QOL and Style that would take tons of changes to impliment into the UI, just need more virtual memory to work with and system flexing to be able to allow the console to do what the pc can already with this game, and where there finally with ps5. so only one can hope, CHEERS< and good idea

VIA alfred box,

i want a M#$#$## F#$#$# alfred walking around my wayne manor making me tea, much like the krypto pet walks around,
    i hope they can add actual NPC "friend" "pets" lol, like those , when you said alfred box, i just thought of having an alfred in my base
    • Like x 1
  13. Agent Adversity New Player

if we can change some of the head styles to face would be cool, ie sixth dimension head, horns of sin, skull :)
  14. J...D... New Player

I would love to see the ability to bring in one of your alt characters as a sidekick/pet. I've made several characters who are meant to be a team or partners but there is no way for me to see them together at the same time. I'm thinking if there was an item or trinket that would clone your character, like the armory but capture power set and weapon/movement styles as well, it could then be traded to another character and used to make any build a sidekick/pet. If each power/weapon style got one move that was the same for everyone that would be cool and I would be fine with this being account locked. I don't know if this would be remotely possible with actual programing and game mechanics but I for one would really love to see it.
    As a returning player after almost a decade away I'm continually impressed with whats still being done with this game. Thank you!
  15. Toshknight Loyal Player

As long as the assets are Creatable in the current engine, which what you're talking about is, unreal 3, even though old. for this game can do quite a bit still for a mmo, little things like that. effects, new faces/character looks, think of the game now is able to add stuff , compared to filling a 5 gallon drum, well, they are just about full, with the pc you don't really have that to an extent, do to, the power of the computer can be the limit of how big the bucket is, with the ps3 it was a 4 gallon buck, with ps4 a 5 gallon ,

the pc, would have been able to take all this stuff and do what the At the time hardware and software would let them, and they were making games bigger then this, ergo the same developers, making MMOs before DCUO that could hold way more assets on screen at once, and load more, faster, that is why we have the glass ceilings , its a compromise , among other things, so the conversion to the ps4 console, or w/e, would fit and run as it should, being the game has been through 2, now 3 generations of PS consoles, while the PC version just gets to do more with what it is given, the ps5 basically makes the bucket a 20 gallon bucket in a way.

i know some will say, What about the switch, they can't add that much more, and the answer is, yes, they can but, even though the game is on switch, the switch cannot hold everything, i haven't played the switch version, but i imagine, they have converted it to a version of the game, that is indeed not utilizing some things, it may not need to , that the players don't see. assets, loaded buildings at a same time on screen, animations , the list can go on.
    the Xbox series can pretty much do the same thing as ps5/pc for this game, so expect on xbox the same as pc and ps5,
  16. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Bullet Bandolier wrapped around the waist or chest… ya know… for Munitions
    • Like x 1
  17. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

It would be nice to get jackets as accessories so we can wear them over our existing chest styles. Especially long coats.
  18. sebfm Well-Known Player

Death Metal Batman black lantern ring on the left hand (would allow every power to use it without clipping with hard light or rage :D
  19. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Since we have a few floating “coin” accessories how about the Crime Syndicate coin and Two-Face’s coin as well?
    • Like x 1
  20. AmbrosiaStar Level 30

I know that there is a Krypto Ally coming soon, how about a Krypto accessory???
    [IMG] [IMG]