Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. LunarRay New Player

Weapon style accessory that disappears when in combat.
    Example:
    "Weapon accessory: Shield - uses your current weapon style and positions it on your back. When entering combat the weapon disappears from your back to appear on your hand. When out of combat it reappears on your back."

Positioning would be very simplistic and rely on the animation points of "drawing your weapon" ie. Dual wield from back, dual pistols from hip, 1h, 2h, rifle from back, etc.

Because of the way this would work consideration for clipping should be expected by the community. Also this could be the perfect jump off point for dual accessories. One based on weapons and on based on cosmetics.
    • Like x 4
  2. Multivers New Player

hey devs i have some good requests it would be cool if we could powerset accessories and rouges accessories!!
    • Like x 1
  3. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman dolls floating around you would be nice before the year is up. That would be paying homage to all 3 Iconics in 1 shot.:)
    • Like x 1
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Here's one already in the game!

In Lair of the Spectre when you break the crystal to release one of the Spectre's attributes you see multiple large Spectre heads floating upward. [Time Stamp 3:35]

• Like x 1
  5. Zero303 Well-Known Player

a voodoo doll if not implented yet.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

At first would be nice to see dolls of villain mentors.;)
    • Like x 2
  7. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

True but I only brung up these 3 because we're already celebrating their anniversaries, but it's true when is Joker's day like I want a whole funhouse by him that we can chill with heroes in lol.
    • Like x 1
  8. Zero303 Well-Known Player

its usa, they dont like villains much or celebrate them.maybe im wrong maybe im not , just saying.
    • Like x 1
  9. Agent Adversity New Player

[IMG]
    off topic, can we have a universal flight pose please
    • Like x 3
  10. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

This ideas a bit odd admittedly but might be possible now with recent styles.

I suppose the best way to describe it is a "Popped Collar Accessory".

Every so often there's a request for "X Heroes Cape" or "X Villains Cape", and they're usually a cape with a Collar attached. Red Tornado / Spawn come to mind. Well, ever since the Armoured Detective Back came out theres been a few advancements in "around the neck" styles, most notably the Kryptonian Kerchief Accessory. So instead of getting any more requests for Collared Capes, why not make most Capes Collar...able.

For reference, I was thinking less along the lines of The Batman 2022 cape, and more like Batman White Knight, but not actually affiliated to Batman. (Just using him as examples as theres probably more pics of Batman online than any other character. Cape doesn't need serrations)

Similar to the Kryptonian Kerchief Accessory, it would rap fully around the neck, with 2 collars protruding upwards diagonally from the neck point in a V shape and around the back of the head. 2 colour channels, 1 for the wrap around the neck part, in case someone wanted to "camouflage" it into their chest colour, and the other channel for both collars.

Think of taking the collar from Nabu's Chosen Cape, thinning it or cutting its width so its 1 normal sized popped collar instead of a collar folded over, then taking the Neck/Collarbone part from any Cowl-Type head (Batman Cowls or Flash Cowls) so it doesnt block Emblems like Armoured Detectives does but still allows you to "connect" to over-the-shoulder capes.
    • Like x 1
  11. RipTide Level 30

Hovering power rings
    • Like x 1
  12. Puddle Goddess New Player

I'd love to see a blizzard or snow storm, maybe like the rainclouds one. Or a blizzard type aura too!
  13. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Wisp, like the trinket.
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

WE ALREADY DO! It's "Universal" in that it's the same for every character! ;)

If Flight is your Movement Mode, this is your Flight Pose:

[IMG]

The pose Superman is in there is just about the same pose used by Acrobatics characters when they're using their Rocket-Assisted Glide Movement Mode:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Now you know... AND KNOWING'S HALF THE BATTLE! ;)
  15. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I'd like to see Lantern symbols that float above your chest piece like they do in the comics.
  16. Agent Adversity New Player

thank you for your reply :)

in acrobatic movement you cant hover like you can in flight movement and its not as fast, i just thought it'll be cool if there is a flight pose similar to your photos with the positioning of the arms in acrobatics but the legs in flight movement position.
  17. Chewsy Well-Known Player

Not sure how difficult this may be on the back end of things to implement, but an accessory or new category of style that tints your powerset to a new color would be very cool. This could be used to make different colored powers like orange Light, white Quantum, blue Fire, etc. Basically, materials for powers.
    • Like x 1
  18. Mo Kenway Well-Known Player

This slinged to the chest or one of the hip sides

[IMG]
  19. Caroline Dedicated Player

20. Kreachure Committed Player