Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yes, need this so much. Got a Tick clone who has been waiting for some antennae for years.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Thanks to another player that posted theirs, I've been using the Devotee Face Style to make my Season 2 Amazon Prime Tick:

[IMG]
  3. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Hmmmm... interesting. Thanks. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Ultrafan New Player

I would love it if you could increase the size of the emblems, I less you have the stalwart defender chest style then the emblems are pretty small. Also new feet styles are needed, most are big and bulky I like skin tight boots.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

CORRECTION: Stalwart Defender, Paramilitary, Fire Soul, Main Man (on the BACK of the vest), and possibly Spindrift (I need to double-check that one) all make the Emblems larger than standard! And those are just the ones I know for sure do it! It's possible there's 1 or 2 others that I don't know about.
  6. Lexelot New Player

Colored rings for the various lantern corps. Just add a colored glow effect on the hand, just like the existing Light and Rage powers. Many people use things like water to simulate a Blue Lantern, Atomic for Orange, or Celestial to simulate a black lantern. Since it is unlikely we would receive those separate powers, having a ring option as an accessory would be great. I could see many uses outside of the Lanterns as well — plenty of magical rings in comics.
    • Like x 4
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Since there's no place to ask for emblems - I'd like a closed and open padlock.

Darkseid's omega beams coming out of our eyes and zig zagging randomly around our bodies.

A large lightning bolt appearing behind us randomly making our body brighter as if we were struck by it.

The Green Lantern fiery Spectre and Batman Spectre glowing emblems.
  8. SuperCorp Level 30

Non Combat pets.

Harley Quinns Hyenas Bud and Lou

Krypto

Streaky

LockJaw

Ace (Bat hound)

Topo (Aquamans pet)

Lucky the pizza dog (Arrow)

Bat cow.

ETC.
  9. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

In case an animalistic claws weapon sadly doesn't get to happen, I'd love to at least have Cheetah's claws as an accesory please. It'd be very useful for primal or animal-based toons and a great addition I'm sure. This accesory could also include feet claws, perhaps not so prominent as the hand ones, and not visible when wearing styles that cover the feet. I'm sure my Cheetah iconic toon would be pretty happy with this inclusion please. ;)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

What about 1 affected by materials? I need a teal neon parrot for my ghost pirate
  11. Shredded Anarchy New Player

Id Like to see this as an Accessory if possible, it is clearly already in the game as its right there on the Titans Equipment vendor bot.[IMG] I am talking about the animations going around his head, spinning looking like some Holo Tech or something. It is multi colored and can be made to change colors based on your color palette. I Think it would be awesome expecially if you could change its colors... Nobody.. Nobody likes color locked items.
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Not sure if it been asked for but a Ice cream accessory wich you hold it in your hand would be cool :)
  13. DestiniesThirdEye New Player

I'd like to see and augment or accessory that allows my LOBO to ride his hog flying or otherwise (legion flight ring but no flying hog?) My LOBO is acrobatics movement but could fly with the accessory but on the hog. Another would be a floating hog that fights with LOBO like the legion robot augment or any robot or creature add-on, trinket or accessory. Or a hog henchmen accessory.
    Are we ever going to see a gorilla in the body types? There's 4 cats a ridiculous 'wolf' and 'fox' but no gorilla. Gorilla armor and tons of gorilla stuff in the game but no gorilla body type.
    I'd also like to see a decent looking JOKER face. The evil clown face stinks. The nose is awful. The league of assassins mask is a little better but still not it.
    If some of this doesn't fit what you are asking for could you pass it along to those who do them?
  14. DestiniesThirdEye New Player

NOBODY LIKES COLOR LOCKED ITEMS
  15. DestiniesThirdEye New Player

I'd like to see [ equipment supplier robot ] type fighting henchmen trinkets. They could be holding ray gun blaster rifles. Whoever designed those robots - bless you.
  16. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- We have the Mystical Ankh of Nabu accessory, see the pic below

[IMG]

Can we also have another accessory like this but with the Eye of Horus? Something like in the pic below

[IMG]
  17. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i would like a batdrone as an accesory
    • Like x 1
  18. 23rd Emperor Active Player

All of these are really creative and cool and I'd love to see them implemented into the game.
  19. Knavion Level 30

Hi! I think it might be awesome to be able to get the Emotional Entities from the Lantern Corps. in a little version as an Accessory from themselves.

The Butcher - Rage
    Ophidian - Greed
    Parallax - Fear
    Ion - Will
    Adara - Hope
    Proselyte - Compassion
    Predator - Love

[IMG]

Don't you think? :D
    Greetings!
    • Like x 4
  20. Caroline Dedicated Player