Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Two Face's coin like in PvP. Flips randomly. I always thought this would also be a good Artifact. Good side comes up you get extra healing. Bad side comes up you get extra damage.
  2. Kaladin Well-Known Player

Lantern ring that sits like it does on hardlight toons, but tintable for making any color lantern style look.
    • Like x 1
  3. Knavion Level 30

Hi Megzilla!

Green Lanterns have a Helicopter green construct. But Red Lanterns? Im a Rage power Hero and I would like to see in game something like a Dex-Starr red construct as new Accesory.
    I think it could be awesome... dont you?

[IMG]

Thanks and its great to read posts like this! ;)
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

IDK where else to put this as there isn't a thread for tittle ideas, but: Be fun if the Fanboy and More Than You Could Chew feats gave us titles like "Fanboy"/"Fangirl" for the former and IDK "Eager" or "arrogant" or something for the latter
  5. Radstark Active Player

Speed Force Conduit accessory! Its colour depends on your palette's third colour. Couple it with the Ultimate Aura and you've got a true Super Saiyan Aura. Sure the lightning is limited to your back, but it's the most you can do while waiting for something better.
  6. Knavion Level 30

Great options!
  7. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Good Evening
    1. Floating lantern batteries at least 4( different styles red,yellow,green, etc.
    2. Floating lantern Rings different lantern corps. At least 4.
    3. Emotional entities lantern corps
    4. Floating lantern emblems
    5. Floating lantern pets.
    • Like x 2
  8. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have the Anti-Life Equation as a Accessory? Something like in the pic below but I'd like the equation floating beside or behind the toon.

[IMG]
  9. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would like to see a Source related movement variant. One that fits the crown/face/back/aura already in game.
  10. Toshknight Loyal Player

11. Toshknight Loyal Player

honestly i think the Style tabs, are being used great, and there are great additions, and more ideas i have had for years,

im a flash fan, a batman fan, a Green lantern fan all things and Emotional spectrum what not.

you have delivered very well with the Lantern costumes, emblems, even the lightstream movement, goes great.

you have delivered more then enough for batman fans, specially lately with the thomas wayne bat suit, it's awesome, btw, do not wear boots with the outfit, most leggings, come with boots built into them style wise, just like the knight of vengeance, same as speedforce style, the boots are there already.

but i as i was speaking of the light stream movement style addition to the newer Movement style tab, you really should add some Speedforce lightning or Red lightning, i know most people that aren't into the flash that much are going to say , ITS ALREADY HOW IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE. technically yes when they released the lightning dlc, that was the new movement and that was as close to the speedforce we were going to get, but over the years with the addition of the sparking aura, along with the Tesla aura, and materials/ Speedforce back piece / accessory conduit, the speedforce clearly looks different now in a way, a bit of a retcon in a good way i would say, specially with the reverse speedforce style being red, and enhanced, being what ever color you want it to be.

i play a Hunter Zolomon Zoom from CW flash, and i recently put the blue light stream on him , and it is wicked looking with all the other blue lightning effects, along with quantum, i don't think we would get a blue speedforce accessory , thats not what im saying, that's a bit to obscure, but red is not out of the question to either add to the style tab, or a Ring light the speedforce ring, except make it a reverse speedforce ring, that changes the color of the running standard lightning, possibly the animation a bit,

that Reverse flash speedforce ring, idea goes with my long thought out Lantern rings, used to give flight. to ANY powerset, but, only to Light green and yellow, depending on which one you get out of the 6 options they should have, you put the blue lantern ring on, you can kind of get where I'm going. you get flight of course, your ring light instead of green turns blue, "FINALLY" and the Constructs are blue, just like the NPCs, cause if you watch the other lantern corps NPCs they all have the SAME animations, but just different colors, so its already created as assets , so having a vendor or even on the market place, to buy the ring or trinket, if you wanto make it stat less, you could have a Green lantern and Yellow lanterns, turn into Indigo tribe lanterns of compassion, Star Sapphires violet lanterns. and blue possibly only for green, and orange possibly only for villains, but, I've been thinking about that lately, and heroes, go bad, villains go good, the lines are very grey these days,

and no , dont ask or say black and white lanterns should be a ring too, cause, those rings, are far too powerful and anomalies in crisis' and used only in dire times, as well as only 1 can wield the white ring, and one can wield the black, ring, leading the army of black lanterns, yes we have the emblems, and inspired armor of black hand, but... it just seems wrong, and i doubt DC would allow it, but the former 5 i really think would work great. we have everything that the lanterns have and wield, except the construct and ring color.
    • Like x 1
  12. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have the Black Mercy parasite as seen in CW Supergirl as an accessory? I'd like this as an accessory on the chest so that it can go over the already equiped chest style.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Toshknight Loyal Player

i think that is the state of the actual supergirl tv show in carnet
    . SUPERMAN and LOIS FTW "btw i liked Supergirl when it first started, season 1. and season 2 were ok, i like how they had Kai parker from TVD on the show, its funny to see him play such a psychopath on the vampire diaries and become mon EL, but i feel like after they got married in real life, its like they wrote him out of the show... i stopped watching regularly after season 2. Arrow final season was great, Felicity really did come and not on purpose kind of ruined the show, cause she was just a side character, i like how she wasn't really in season 8, cause i think the most awesome villain archer since merlin was Adrian chase in season 5, the seasons after that season 6 and 7 were meh, but yea season 8 brought it back.. lol, i bring arrow up also because , i wanto see some more ArrowVerse Styles, like i know we got a version of Oliver's arrow suit, but, i want the grant guston flash suit, and some of the star labs base items, along with the tachyon enhancer for a chest piece accessory. The Reverse Flash's "man in the yellow suit" outfit from season 1, and every other time Harrison wells was eabard thawne, even matt lanter, he was a good R F,

a list
    ITEMS FROM THE ARROWVERSE TO ADD INTO DCUO Style tab items, and Base items please....

1. The Tachyon enhancing chest device "Accessory" put on the suit by H. Wells thawne, season 1
    2. Also there is a newer version , they have now which is a tad smaller, Barry uses to go to supergirl's earth before crisis, in , as i said the only good season of supergirl.
    3. Various Star Labs Furniture and items from The Flash, and ARrow Cave items, like the pull up thing oliver uses , clear drawling boards that barry and others are always writing on with markers. the speed treadmill from any universe, its in the game, but i am not sure they would give that one to us.
    4. in general, heroes/villains, from the game, like ambush bug , and krypto, to walk around and be in our hide outs. why not.

5. They have been so great to us with all the batman suits, cowls. capes, in the recent years, now we just got one of the most loved versions of the suit, the Flashpoint Thomas wayne suit, "DONT WHERE BOOTS WITH IT" they are built in to the pants, TRUST ME.

5 cont. So give us Kyle Rayner' style slimline chest, where the emblem goes in the left breat area the argus chest piece does it awesomely but its more armory looking, but still cool.

6. Harrison Wells Reverse Flash Suit, would probably be the best flash suit they could add, being they just added the Canon flash/reverse flash's suits to the game which is so good, along with the speedforce accessories that actually are aewsome and seamless

7. Man of Steel kal EL, superman Suit, black suit or reg i don't care, i want a awesome, Hexagon neck "aka open neck like v neck and not a turtle neck version , tired of those slim lines, the Stalwart defender is a ugly chest, but it's the only chest piece that makes emblems bigger,

8. why not have a emblem size meter, so we can make emblems look the right size, your already giving us the exact suits the canon heroes are wearing, and most people that make iconic toons, really just want them to look right. and the man of steel and dark Knight returns aka BVS emblem pack, they are too small even with the stalwart chest.

9. i want The Snyder Flash suit style, and Batfleck suit material style, that worn grey, composite sorta look, i know we can use the black, blue, red composite, but i am not sure there is a grey one, i think there is tungsten but not sure, the basketball jerseys from the 90s size holes in the material, gives it that look, like superman's suit has in some parts, shazaams suit, batman, they're awesome

10. Jason mamoa hair/beard styles, , we need better hair/beard combos, the only thing that we can do is use face style beards , and there aren't a lot, also give us his suit while your at it.

BONUS ASK Very awesome, has to do with Weapons/attack styles

So... the way weapon mastery works..... not a fan of having to go from melee into pistols, and other bad combos, really bad combos

play the flash in legends. ok, he has a perfect example of Real weapon mastery. what ever developer was in charge of creating the flash's attack animations should be put in charge of weapon animations, and lead developer of it. because, the flash, uses, martial arts, mixed with brawling, and it works seamlessly and flowing so well, along with his ranged attack which is the Dash, which is now on a supercharge, and didn't use to be for players in the speed tab.... i don't know why, its #$T#$#$# who ever thought that ability was too powerful, all they had to do was take the chance of it knocking the opponent down as much, cause the flight swoop ability doesn't have a supercharge, and i use it all the time, to get around, it takes you right out of combat stance into fast flight movement mode, dash and acrobatics, old backflip did the same thing, but now acro and ss are stiffed and blah, but anyway The Flash's martial arts / Brawling, is the most fun combat I've ever played, along with his unique abilities, i play around with him in legends practice alot, cause hes so fun.
    • Like x 1
  14. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

There is a Cosmic Treadmill as part of the Flash Base Item Pack, you can buy it in the Marketplace for 270 DB cash.
  15. Shadobi Level 30

Add more then one accessory in different area's on the Body; Head Slot - Feet Slot - Hand Slot - Back Slot etc.
    • Like x 2
  16. Toshknight Loyal Player

well #$#$ #$ awesome... THX
  17. Toshknight Loyal Player

Thats a awesome idea... accessory 1. accessory 2, possibly, some accessory like the normal Speedforce conduit, and rotation skull type, and spiritual wheel/ Kryptonite rotation shards, those all go to Body Accessory, and there can be a Accessory for Misc like Feet/ head/ hands. "adding to my Lantern Ring/Construct idea , This is gold man, good thinking.
  18. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

No problem :)
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, the new Spring content hasn't even gone live yet, except for on the Test Server, and I already know one style that needs a redo as an Accessory:

The Bee Antenna Head Style, seen below, needs a FAST redo as an ACCESSORY, so it can be paired up with Slimline Head Styles and Face Styles to make insect-themed masks! It should, of course, be Fully Tintable, as well!

[IMG]

Please make it so! DO IT FOR THE BIG BLUE BUG OF JUSTICE!!!

[IMG]

P.S. Grateful Acknowledgement to Zoe and the Gotham Gazette for the screenshot from the Test Server.
    • Like x 2