Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Heroes and villains dolls. At lest Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman and Circe, Joker, Lex Luthor.
    Chain, whip... maybe different types of pistols, swords and knives, also just a sheath.
    Different masks. Court of the owls, Leaugue of assassins, Comedy, Tragedy etc.
    ( Made in the same way as Holiday Lasso\ Lasso of truth and Lobo doll accessories. )
  2. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- A miniature version of the Orange Lantern Behemoth as an accessory, about the size of the Guardian from the Sorcery power set
  3. zamzamation New Player

Not sure if mentioned before or not. Anyway, here is my list:
    - Floating lanterns behind characters
    - Owl, Falcon on shoulder
    - Floating good, evil spirit behind character
    - Elemental Pixie fairy flying around the upper half of body. flame fairy, nature fairy, etc
    - Floating musical instruments behind character

Aaaand here are examples in the same order

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. EvilDeeds Active Player

Can we please have this for already not locked to a move or item
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. EvilDeeds Active Player

Also could really go for a 2nd slot for accessorys
  6. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

The Ultimate Aura is pretty much a super saiyan Aura.
    • Like x 1
  7. EvilDeeds Active Player

i meant the lighting part
  8. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

There is a lightning aura, it was just a part of an older booster bundle. Hopefully they release updated power inspired auras
  9. Lara Committed Player

More Pets
  10. Avelox Active Player

Sorta unsure which threat to put this in & I'm sure people are already asking for it but powered movement styles! Here are the ones I personally want to see.
    -For earth Skimmers you find your character standing on 2 plates of rock or rocks
    -For electric speedsters just a more energized version that comes in red & yellow (maybe color optional)
    -For water Aero I'd like to get some general water look but also make our movement as it was in Atlantis (swimflight)
    -For Quantum skimming please don't make it like the temporal aura. No Spagetti-Os. Temporal chroma was fine though.
    • Like x 1
  11. Primortal Level 30

Power set emblem accessories like the lantern corpse emblems that hover above the chest.
    Also reactive power set accessories like a shield activated when your blocking, an aura activates when flying, animations when attacking and etc...
  12. Fwames Well-Known Player

Police badge
    Sherriff's badge
    Bandolier
    Parrot/Dove/Crow that flies and rests on your shoulder
    Scarecrow's scythe (back style)
    • Like x 1
  13. Avenger 0ne New Player

Speaking for myself, I would love to see a black kryptonite shards accessory.
  14. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I didn't see a topic for Movement Mode so I thought I'd put it here. At 1:17...

15. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Can we have a 2nd accessories slot please have these shiny things and can only wear one
    • Like x 1
  16. kingmonkey Active Player

Not sure where I would post this, but much as we have the ring that gives flight, and the boots that give super-speed, wouldn't it be cool to have a magic carpet accessory that grants skimming?
  17. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Ultimate aura - > Speed Force Back, Speed Force Accessory, change the color to Blue.

Enjoy.
  18. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Silver Kryptonite Shards.

I want them for my Earth Tank. And they would be fly.
  19. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

enjoy
  20. GL4ever Well-Known Player

If we can't have them as actual pet trinkets, how about Glomulus, Dex-Starr, and Ch'p?
    • Like x 1