Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Still want the lightning bolt one handed weapon the Qwardians use.
    • Like x 5
  2. Ogreboy Active Player

Don't know where else to put this but can the Wonder Woman winged shield be purchasable across characters with badges? Holding on to a toon I'm not interested in just because it has that shield style.
  3. VoltageWard New Player

Hopefully this isn't too far of a stretch but does anyone know where in the world I can find the Dual Pistol style Composite Grip Pistols? I've been combing through every source I can find and have found nothing. So any help would be appreciated.
  4. Wet fluffy Well-Known Player

Not sure where to put my request, so apologies if the wrong thread. I’d like a henchman trinket that was made up of Nerd, Oceans and Meg. You girls choose the outfits. Maybe coincide it with the upcoming Birds of Prey movie? Thanks.
  5. Brit Loyal Player

[IMG]
    This knife. It's already in the game. For some reason though, it does not exist as a one-handed, and you can't dual weild it. It only appears in this asymmetrical pairing with a cutlass sword.
  6. Azria Active Player

Orange energy weapon style pack. I really want this.. To match my Larfleeze iconic armor set and aura.
    • Like x 1
  7. Hyra New Player

This might not be the place to suggest this but it would be pretty cool if you had the option to change the color of powers such as quantum, electricity, water, the hard light power, etc.
    • Like x 1
  8. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Weapon aura slot. Nuff said.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  9. ReddGrey New Player

One Handed
    -Wands
    -Whips
    Two Handed
    - Spell book Staff/Wand
    * Update to allow the "Option" to channel abilities via weapons
    * Update to change color scheme of abilities
    • Like x 2
  10. Eurek11 New Player

Flexible weapons:
    Whip
    Chain
    Nunchucks
    Morning Star Flail
    Lasso/Rope
    Etc.
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, Devs, we need to talk. See this super sweet, updated Cyborg Arm Cannon style you created last year?

[IMG]

[IMG]

You know, the one that SHOULD HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE as a new Hand Blasters Style from that Titans content? Yeah, that one. WE'RE STILL WAITING FOR IT IN 2019! GIVE IT! NOW!!!!

Please and thank you. :)
    • Like x 4
  12. recoil2 Dedicated Player

https://sites.google.com/site/capsdcuo/home/styles/weapons/dual-pistol this website usually has a pretty good list of style location including weapons, second row last on the right has the locations it's been dropped from in the past.
    • Like x 2
  13. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I would want Wonder Woman's shield
    [IMG]
    And make bombshell wonder woman shield available for style unlock
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  14. Merkabah New Player

I would like flaming weapons. For example, one handed sword that looks like its blade is on fire (but not its hilt). I don't mean its blade is MADE out of fire, but instead is ON fire (like if you poured petrol on the blade and lit it with a match). Like how angels have flaming swords. The flame would flicker like fire does, and maybe even rise upwards while you hold your sword, and visually whoosh when you swing.
    • Like x 1
  15. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

[IMG]
    Still waiting Munitions Weapons Pack i mean Gadgets has one
    • Like x 3
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

two words, dual wielded full sized scythes, well four words, or is that five? especially a shorter version of this discontinued style as a dual wield.
    [IMG]
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What's really messed up is that there's a Dual Pistol SMG style that's in the game, which some NPCs have, but which hasn't been made available for Player Characters. I requested it weeks ago!

It should be a piece of cake to make this a Weapon Style for Player Characters since it's ALREADY IN THE GAME! It's already gone from concept design art all the way through to execution! All that's left to do is assign it to a new Dual Pistols Weapon for Player Characters! ;)
    • Like x 3
  18. Earth742 Well-Known Player

19. Miss Adora Loyal Player

one handed glowing sword/duel weld glowing sword sort of like the two handed power sword you get from oan science cell alert.
  20. Brit Loyal Player

My son would like the Shield style that is being used by the Demons in Chaos Gotham.

I still want a one-handed version of the Hunting Knife that is in game as a part of the "Cutlass" dual wield style. Just a one handed knife that is actually knife sized, instead of these "daggers" that are three feet long.
    • Like x 1