Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Wholesome Pervo New Player

i actually did try to buy a episode or put 5euros in dcuo, but my card seems not working in daybreak, and i dont know why because is teh same card i use to buy stuff online in Amazon.es, and in League of Legends.
    but seriously i really like the PvP thing, 2000$ cash for gear when could be 1500$ for the same gear with teh same marks cost, iealy dont understand the fuzz.
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What system are you playing on, PlayStation, or PC? And have you tried opening a Trouble Ticket so the issue can be looked into?
  3. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Aqualad's weapons!
    • Like x 1
  4. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

There are a number of Weapon Styles that do not exist in the game that we have Back Styles for.

Apocalyptan General - Axe
    Expert Marksman - Rifle
    Gotham Knight - Dual Wield Batons
    Drowned - Trident
    Shimtar Regalia - Single Sword - please put 1 and 2h versions
    Themysciran Battlesuit - Single Sword - please put 1 and 2h versions
    Amazon Soldier - Single Sword - please put 1 and 2h versions
    Amazon Polemarch - Dual Wield Swords

As another said It would be GREAT to have Aqualad's Water Manipulator weapon to create 1h Sword/Axe, 2h Sword/Axe, Dual Wield Sword/Axe. Yes we have the Surging Material that a 'few' people obtained from the Resurgence TC but this won't last long or get to as many people as would really love to have it.

Another classic weapon that is missing that many I think would like is a Roman Gladius (1h and Dual Wield Sword) and a Roman Spatha (2h Sword)
    • Like x 1
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

here is what weapons i would like to see if possible:
    BRAWLING AND MARTIAL ARTS STYLE
    should be all availaible for eachother at all times.
    maybe even as handstyles to allow with others.
    maybe there are more weapons fitting for hands.
    same could go for one handed n dual wields etc.
  6. Brit Loyal Player

Yet another in-game example, but from the Amazon Fury III vendor, there is the dual weild set called Innervating Daggers. Yet another great example of an in-game "knife" that I would like to see as a one-handed style, and yet for some reason, it's pretty much impossible to get a knife unless it's as dual weild.
  7. Version San Diego Active Player

Somewhat with you on the brawling and martial arts. I would like to see one hand bare and the right hand has the style. Match it with the right hand aura and that is a strong player hand.
    • Like x 1
  8. stärnbock Devoted Player

yes did say it before and I will say it again:
    INVISIBLE / AIR WEAPONS, PLEASE!!!
    default WM styles for equipped weapons!
    would it take a lot of work to add them in?
  9. Megzilla Developer

That's been my way of trying to sneak new "weapon styles" in until we get to making actual new weapons. Lol. Would love to one day actually get these in game.
    I mean.. like just not have them draw? lol.. I feel like we would get so many bug reports...
    • Like x 2
  10. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Can we get wonder woman's sword and shield styles as shield and one handed?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Megzilla Developer

I will ask!
    • Like x 2
  12. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Pretty please! Also, I would have loved to have new trident style and was hoping to have new sets for Atlantis Episode. I saw Aquaman wielding his signature Quindent!!
  13. Maxwill Committed Player

Yes please, the shield as back style would be awesome, also the 1handed as waist style. Oh and both as back style would be great too.
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

remember WW invisible jet? way to go... way to go...
    it would need less effort to desingn them at least LOL
    toghether with the WM styles for regular weapons,
    could be an easy way to get some sales in the MP...
    even if not going to be a hit: what would you loose?
  15. Enemy Ace Well-Known Player

Guitars and drum sticks!
  16. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

Thanks for the reply. I really wish you would get the chance to put those weapon styles fully in for use.
  17. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

Megzilla,

When was the last time we the players actually got new weapons? I know there have been NPC weapons that we have never gotten access to and have been added during different DLCs. Amazons have swords we have never gotten is one example of this.
  18. Disruptor Well-Known Player

I'm not sure where to put this, but here goes.

Can we get a new variation on the Compartment Trinket? Maybe something that doesn't transform you or would act like Fire or Human Torch's ability and cloaks you with your power.

Maybe a future artifact can enhance the trinket.
  19. Digimanbyte New Player

Watchful artillery.
  20. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

still hoping to see a simple butcher knife added. as fun as it is to carry around a big ol' scarecrow cleaver, it isnt as practical as a simple knife like the ones wielded by the medical patients in metropolis
    • Like x 1