Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Megzilla Developer

I dont but I may start posting my concepts as the gear goes live. Just need to check with HR, etc. Been doing more illustrative work lately to practice painting and those are more exciting to look at than just production-oriented concepts like I used to do. Not sure if that was a hot load of jargon.. but.. TLDR: No, but I may ask permission once content goes live.
    • Like x 3
  2. Megzilla Developer

Thx for providing pictures, I sent these over to QA.
  3. Vagrant Committed Player

Please do so, players would highly appreciate behind the scenes content and things you are working on even if its art. Really appreciate it Meg!
    • Like x 4
  4. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

o_O
    Now this was faster than Flash itself XD
    Thank you Megzilla
    ~Z
  5. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Dear Developers
    I realy don't know if anyone posted such idea but i thought about an alternate hand blaster-ish weapon
    "Pulse weapon" as to use the inner energies to push and hit the enemies around you,
    It would be like a mental weapon with slight hand flicks you could push and hit like (OTHER FRENCHISE ALERT) Susan Storm from the Fantastic 4, spiced with a little bit of hard-light fist and shielding
    And by the way the Whip as weapon a few pages befor was also a great idea
    Thank you
    ~Zurox
  6. Kuno Loyal Player

Id love to see iconic weapons.
    WW shield, Huntress crossbows as dual pistols, batons and tonfas for dual weild and so on.
    Water weapons too.
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Take the round shield that displays an Emblem, and use one of the Wonder Woman Emblems. Best you can do right now.

Already several options in the game.

BATON
    [IMG]

Exobyte-Infused Escrima Stick
    [IMG]

Inlaid Baton
    [IMG]

Manhunter's Baton
    [IMG]

Retro-Futuristic Baton
    [IMG]

Turf Baton
    [IMG]

Looks like there's numerous options to choose from. If none of them are what you're looking for, it might be time to be more specific.;)

Like I said just earlier today, until they make "Official" Water Weapons available, you now have the option to use the Liquid Material, that you can color to your liking, on any weapon in the game, as long as you have that material! ;)
  8. XD2 New Player

" The king of GOD'S Has Come "
    Beware HEROES
    Signed XD
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

No Liquid material here.
    Can't get the Nightwing batons or the Turf ones and I tried gazillions times. I want them for my Huntress / Black Canary character.
    Thanks for the info anyways.
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I wonder why they're so hard to come by? :confused:
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The Nightwing ones can, I think, only be gotten as part of a leveling mission or from the PVP gear vendor that sells the Nightwing gear, and you can't access that until you reach a certain PVP CR. The Turf Batons are difficult because you have to complete 5 daily missions before you get access to the mission that drops the Turf batons, and then you have to pray to RNGesus that the weapon that drops is the one out of 22 different styles that you want.
  12. TheEnforcer1 New Player

We need something different like kick boxing using your feet like brawling. Press triangle and some blades come out your combat shoes or boots. Then have a upside-down spinning kick combo or whatever similar to the two handed "doom spin".
  13. Hydraze Active Player

Deadshot hand guns for dual pistols? :)
  14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

You mean his wrist guns?
  15. Hydraze Active Player

Yes.
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Multiple versions already exist in-game, some as Hand Blasters weapon styles, some as just Hand Styles.

Next! :p;)
  17. stärnbock Devoted Player

actually, i like the look of the wings while on the ground... just saying, my main is using them and i like it.
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Do the hand blasters have an iconic style yet? Because if they don’t then a good way to make sure they don’t fell left out is...to give the Persuader’s Axe to the staff instead of the two handed ones. :D
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Even though it’s already a blaster style and gloves, it would still be great as guns. After all, why can’t a single design be used for more than one weapon?
    • Like x 2
  20. Hydraze Active Player

Well that's cool. Would love one that actually fires bullets like Deadshot's added onto those multiple versions.
    • Like x 2