Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. TheEnforcer1 New Player

How about special boots that shoot blades and other stuff. Be like kickboxing, something different than hand weapons. One move can be a spinning kick kind of like two handed spin attack
    • Like x 1
  2. Wishful Knight Active Player

How about half destroyed weapons or damaged for Atomic and some old fashioned 1900s weapons for Munitions.
  3. FiressDraygen Well-Known Player

Just going to say this. And i know people will rage hard. But...have a category for different Martial Arts fighting styles. They already have brawling and Martial Arts right? Well make a sub category under Martial Arts and choose from different fighting styles such as Boxing/Drunken Boxing, Kickboxing, Taekwondo, Jiu-Jitsu etc. Obviously this would take too much time to implement. But it would be cool to choose different stances. Just winging the idea. Sounds cool. But ridiculous at the same time.
    • Like x 1
  4. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

I posted these way earlier, but since I can't find it, I'll try to remember them & re-post here.

Shield styles:
    Kryptonian Crest Chevron (shape of the chevron on Superman's chest. Links to Emblem just like with the round shield)
    Harley's Rimshot (an inverted Stop sign, repainted as 'STOP hitting URself', rusty & damaged)
    Circe's Enforcement (round shield similar to Wonder Woman's, but bearing Circe's likeness in bas-relief)
    Waynetech Bulwark Assault Tactical shield (same as the GCPD Riot shields)
    Batman '66 Bat-Shield (designed like the transparent 'Bulletproof Bat-Shield' from the 1966 Batman TV show, but more translucent like the Hard Light shield)

One-Handed: Baseball Bat

All Weapons: Joker Fish weapons skin. (look up the BtAS episode "The Laughing Fish")
  5. BurntMind Active Player

6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Still waiting on that giant 2 handed fly swatter.
  7. Gambo323 Level 30

I myself would like to see a new weapon... a whip would be an awesome addition to gameplay.

Variations; rope, chains, belt, classic whip, snake, vines, etc
  8. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

I Would like to see a hand cannon, you know a single pistol that packs a punch with melee combo based like a martial arts brawler hybrid
  9. KungFuPhooey New Player

I'd love to see Dev make a weapon shield and sword like Wonder Woman.
    • Like x 2
  10. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

I second this!
  11. Rockdaddy099 Level 30

I Believe there is a character that rides a motorcycle that flies and he is just as strong as superman but kind of a anti-hero, also I think his bike can transform into weapons, this could be good as a new movement mode or weapon style. I can see how it would be a problem as a weapon but the general idea would be a weapon that starts of as one thing and changes during the combo.
  12. Rockdaddy099 Level 30

There is a weapon that is on a chain and on both ends there is a dagger not sure about the name. Could be cool
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Lobo is his name.
    • Like x 1
  14. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Gardening Tool weapon style;
    Shovel of the Insane Gardner, two-handed, already drops in Springtime event.

Dual Pistols: Spray Bottles
    Rifle: Plant Sprayer
    Shield: Picket Fence
    Handblast: Gardening Gloves
    Staff: Yard Rake
    One-Handed: Garden Rake
    Dual Wield: Dual Scythes
    Martial Arts; Trowels

Can't think of anything for Brawling & Bow.
    • Like x 1
  15. Captain Wonder Active Player

Mine is simple shield weapon have no shield option so it would look like another hand to hand combat style. And we need animal fighting style.
  16. GBProductions84 New Player

Deadshot's Wrist Guns is all I can think of for Dual Pistols.
    • Like x 1
  17. Infinite Onefunk Active Player

more proportionate weapons in general. most weapons are too big and cartoonish looking
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

Honestly kinda wonder why this thread is even still going. Cause we havent had new wpn styles in over a year.

Guess ill post my suggestions tho. 2h guitar, 1 or 2h golf club. A 1h dead fish. I so wanna smack bad guys with a dead fish lol yea im weird. Sticks of dynamite as a 1h or maybe even martial arts and ya throw em at people. Joker shotgun and pistols that shoot gas or presents. Harley quinn pistols and mallet. Joker umbrella rifle, can have multiples of these. Different style ones or different ones that do different things.

An iconic weapon pack on the MP that could include some of these^ styles. Wonder womans shield would be in there. Batarangs. 2 faces tommy gun. There is a bunch more that i cant even think of atm. Sell em as a pack or individually.
    • Like x 1
  19. recoil Committed Player

now this, the fiery demonic weapons, needs to happen. the over sized sword would make an excellent duel wield style.
  20. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

Looks like a staff or two-hande. If you want big swords and dual wield them run all low level lantern missions, from star labs to oan science cell and downwards