Teleporters

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Prime OG, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Can the devs please do something about the teleporters, please? This weekend, I DC'd three different times. Not all from the same teleporter either. Two things, since PS3 is getting the boot. Teleporters need to be more stable, and the lag in the broker needs fixed.
    • Like x 2
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I wholeheartedly agree that something needs to be done about the issues, of that, let there be no doubt. However, we all need to stop with this pie in the sky fantasy that the dropping of the PS3 will become some kind of instant panacea that will cure every problem the game has. That's just not how any of this works.
    • Like x 4
  3. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Can we have teleporters that teleport us to all the bases on our base tracker please
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We're not seeing anything that indicates a widespread teleporter/zoning problem. Do you recall which teleporters you were using and/or about what time on which days?
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This functionality is included with the teleporter amenity, unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean.
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Teleporting into the Watchtower triggers it the most, but it just seems to be sort of random. Sometimes fleeing to rally causes it too, if you’re knocked out far away enough.
    • Like x 1
  7. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Yes I see that I can teleport to all of my bases. But can I teleport to all the bases that my friends gave me permission to enter. I've bought alot of deeds the last sale and wish my main could easily teleport to all my alts bases on the fly
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Each time is was when I would warp to the watch tower. It happened twice Saturday, and once on Sunday. I'll try and make note of where I am, if it happens again.

From what I hear, the people I run with, it happens from time to time either going from E3 zone or from the antimonitor zone.
    • Like x 1
  9. StealthBlue Loyal Player

You need a mod in your generator. Look for either the bases mod or bases and league Halls mod on the broker (or dropping in content).
    • Like x 2
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yep, you can do this with the proper generator mod (Bases and League Halls), if you have given permission from your alts for your main to enter their bases (or anyone's bases).
    • Like x 2
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You need a generator mod, either Bases or Bases & Leaguehalls. If you've given your toons permission to enter your alts bases (and made sure to check off permission to use amenities), you should be to teleport to and from those bases. Look in the broker for the generator mods.
  12. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Thanks for the info. I have league halls , didn't know bases existed . And since I got ur attention more totems please. And interactive base items
  13. Swamarian Committed Player

I've seen a lot of people going linkdead teleporting to Lexes office during "The Visitor." For a while it was happening daily.
    • Like x 1
  14. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Yes, this was the one I DC'd from on Sunday. Going from Lex's office to the next zone.
  15. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

See my response above. It's the E3 duo.
  16. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Some days are worse than others. It doesnt happen often to me, but there was one day recently when i would dc pretty much every time I saw a loading screen.
  17. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I would like to see teleporter in the watchtower or league hall to teleport to my base
    • Like x 1
  18. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I would love for that teleporter to act as if it were the teleporter in my base... that is, it would follow what generator mods I have in my base generator.
  19. velvetsanity Loyal Player

You can do that just by opening the map and clicking the ‘base’ button in the top left corner
  20. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

yeah, i know however there is a timer and i was only thinking for convenience