Teen Titans Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Stranger Well-Known Player

Combat Reactive? I'm wearing it and see no changes in combat.
  2. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

I am not sure if it was mentioned already, about the time capsule gear. Is it suppose to NOT trade, NOT sale and NOT delete? It also cannot stack.
    • Like x 3
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They've already confirmed the no trade thing is a bug and they will fix it. Not sure about the stacking.
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It glows when you're in combat. Just to clarify, on the off chance you're thinking of the wrong item, it's the gemstone that goes on your forehead that is combat reactive, not the gemstone that's part of the head style you get after opening 15 capsules.
  5. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

It's a bug and it will be fixed soon.
    • Like x 1
  6. Stranger Well-Known Player

Yea, i know, the collection one.
    Mine isnt glowing though, when i'm attacking enemies. :(
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Strange. Maybe it's a subtle glow? Is yours set to a dark colour? Try a red or something. If you can, try to get video footage in case it might be bugged.
    • Like x 1
  8. Stranger Well-Known Player

Yea, you're right, the colour has been too dark
    • Like x 1
  9. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Cool capsule and thanks for bonus stabilizer bonus week
  10. Red Raptor Active Player

"Spyral Operative" is just a nod to Dick's run as a super-spy prior to resuming the Nightwing identity in DC's Rebirth.

[IMG]

I'm pretty pleased with it except for the logo facing his left instead of his right like it's supposed to...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I like the Spyral OP pack and the hustle for it begins. I would like to see just a two piece, chest and leg styles, be it Iconic, inspired, and other offered up etc. Then we can deck out the rest if we choose with hands, feet, belt, back, head, mask.

Matter of fact, i liked the head, chest and legs drop we got from Lightning Strikes. We need more of that.
  12. tukuan Devoted Player

I was going to type out a response but this is pretty much what I would have said.
    • Like x 3
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

No more reward weeks, back to only weekends? Or was that what you meant?
  14. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I sure would like to see one more wonderverse aether vendor update with bonus marks and aethers. Need that source bolt zeus chroma action.
  15. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Will any other Face Socket mods be dropping for the OP face? Either in time capsules, vendors or episode content? Or is the starro mods the only place you can find them?
  16. Charon Lead Content Designer

Weeks.

Maybe in above said 'weeks'.

Not any time soon for that content but there is other content I could see that showing up again next year. I'll have to make sure Oceans signs off on that, or a perf friendly version of said chroma, for you all to get your hands on.
    • Like x 5
  17. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

Charon, why no post about the bonus stabilizer fragments?
    • Like x 2
  18. AV Loyal Player

Hoping this can get addressed soon. Seeing the reg and enhanced gear be not tradable was a kick in the balls X'D. Thought my broker was bugged was bugged at first.
    • Like x 1
  19. Charon Lead Content Designer

The posting got delayed due to holiday I believe.

Tomorrow.
    • Like x 2
  20. PolarisSylar Committed Player

@devs
    Why wasn't there livestreaming showcasing the new styles in the titans capsule before it release .??