Teen Titans Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

The styles appears as cannot trade. Can you at least make them account bound so I can give them to alt characters?
    • Like x 4
  2. Kanniu Well-Known Player

So the emblems were exactly what we thought they were. So our reaction was completely justified. Not spending a dime on these just out of principle
    • Like x 5
  3. HarryHell Well-Known Player

Please make the gear tradeable, like it have been in every time capsule up to now
    • Like x 3
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

No Terra hair :(
  5. ICON JXL New Player

I am very upset that there is no full “ Damian Wayne” style!!!!!! We already have plenty of Raven stuff!! Big BOOOOOOOOO to this capsule.
  6. Pinky Well-Known Player

I think the pixel art emblems are a nice touch, and look great.
    Why so much hate against pixel art? Art is subjective, if you don't like it, don't scream at the people who do.
    Wait for the next time capsule.
    • Like x 8
  7. Walvine Well-Known Player

Enhance beast boy emblem is animated the eye brows dance , I'm waiting for hot fix for gear boxes so a can share bank dark raven cowl to mental .

Terra hair is in the judas contract vendor "temarrian umbre".
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

1. Not all TCs tie into the current episode.
    2. The Titans are a part of the Legion episode (although ofc not the main focus), so it's not like it's completely unrelated.
    • Like x 4
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I feel the same. I understand that the style is not everyone's cup of tea, but I genuinely don't remember the last time I saw such a visceral reaction to styles. Not discounting anyone's opinions at all, we're all entitled to like or not like things.
    • Like x 5
  10. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

You are wrong! There no Terra hair. Tamarranian umbre it's Starfire hair.
    • Like x 4
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I Love this so much! It's a bit much for and OWL'D heart :D;)
    • Like x 1
  12. ROOTE Well-Known Player

Look up the word "rhetorical".
  13. ROOTE Well-Known Player

THIS!!!
    • Like x 4
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Very familiar with the term, thanks. :)
    • Like x 2
  15. ROOTE Well-Known Player

Oh good, then you realize your snarky and passive aggressive response to Belthazur's points was completely unwarranted and unecessary. Carry on.
  16. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I’m pretty sure the Raven hood with hair is just the hood with hair. The Gemstone is not a part of the headpiece for that particular style, it’s a reward for a different collection. Probably a shoulder piece that is attached to the feathers. So should be fine.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm unsure why you thought my response was either of those things, because it absolutely was not. I didn't read his post as being rhetorical at all, I read it as a genuine question which I then tried to answer.

Rhetoric, along with things such as sarcasm etc., are often difficult to discern when reading plain text. I am familiar with what rhetoric is, I just did not read his question as being rhetorical. If it was rhetorical then it's all good and I misread his intentions. I wasn't trying to be snarky or passive aggressive.
    • Like x 6
  18. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Well idk about everyone but I love the new styles. Raven is one of my fave characters so it's nice to see more of her gear being incorperated in the player styles.

As for the emblems... I'm gonna collect them anyways but, I actually rarely see players wearing them. Figured most people simply collect emblems for the feats as well. :D
    • Like x 3
  19. Hraesvelg Always Right

I don't get it, either. I haven't remembered an emblem I've actually liked, ever, but I can't imagine having a meltdown about some pixel art.

Maybe the people complaining are like...12? When I started gaming, all games had that art style. It's a nod to the retro. I'm not sure if you're aware, but DC isn't always grimdark edgelord stuff...sometimes it's fun and whimsical. Time caps are made to appeal to a lot of different tastes. Not every cap is going to have something you want. If you don't want the style...don't get the style. This isn't a hard concept.
    • Like x 8
  20. Eve YouTuber

That's a bit of a stretch. It doesn't mean we can't have fun emblems that show the face. They might not be your taste, but the time capsule does not cater only to you and you alone, and you have to remember it. I will probably collect them for feats but I'm still happy with them, I find them cute and they might fit a fun every-day look in game. it's just emblems anyway and nobody is pointing a gun to your head forcing you to use the emblems. Sorry, but the hate they get is unjustified to me. Opinions are fine, but this goes beyond opinions at this point.
    • Like x 7