Tank Shields are COMPLETELY useless

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Royal Knight Kiryu, Sep 26, 2020.

1. SaranVikram93 New Player

haha i named those attacks actually which killed me with DoTs ignoring shields
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Adding to what Pale Rage said, healing crits also effect the per-hit healbacks from the Mystic 7 artifact.
  3. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Not a fan of "The juggling add act" "Tow trucking adds tanking". Why tanking was changed, I still ask why. Especially ice tanking. It was a certain way and classic ice tanking was changed making all previous guides & videos obsolete and having to redo or relearn powers and strategies. I know many frustrated players over changes such as this. And it's a reason why finding good tanks is difficult.

My main toon was an ICE tank from origin crisis to Atlantis Episode. I had enough of the raids melting thru shields in Elite. To me, ice just became trash, because it changed too much from the original design technique & was frustrated with it.

I have an atomic tank and to me, it's totally boring & tiring to keep the aura up and always do the same combo over and over. I feel it's a lot more vulnerable. Fortified blocking neck mod has been rendered useless for tanks at this point. I'd like Ice classic to be restored. And allow for some "turtle tanking" or "block tanking".
  4. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Tumbling Master mod is your friend in tanking guys. Sometimes you just can't depend on your shields or hoping the Healer or Troll gives you a hand. Sometimes you literally gotta backflip away like your life depended on it. It's crazy how Tanking has become to players where jumping around like Jackie Chan is the only way to play lol