Tala

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Optimus Primal, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Optimus Primal New Player

Idk if im speaking for the Black Dawn capable heroes on DCUO but i'm sure i speak pretty loud when i say, "redesign the tala fight". There's been so many complications trying to beat her that many people refuse to even try it anymore. I dont see it possible to get full Norsemen when Tala is too close to unbeatable. Ive seen better odds in Prime.
  2. Satla Well-Known Player

Well, it can be really easy if you have a strategy, you know, the one you don't have with pugs :D.
    It shouldn't be an easy fight.

EDIT : Here is a good explanation of the strategy.
  3. Optimus Primal New Player

true but it should be easy with pugs as well.....well maybe not AS easy but beatable.

EDIT:Maybe the pugs should watch the video too lol
  4. Rush New Player

I wish people play like this and rp..Ive done it. And it is fun!
  5. Satla Well-Known Player

There is no reason it should be easy with pugs, its a T4 instance, it should be hard its the latest tier we have currently on game.
    You have vengeance for those easy marks, now sweat a little on BD ^^.
    • Like x 1
  6. Optimus Primal New Player

no argument there lol
  7. stayphokus New Player

smh really? really? really?
    tala is so easy
    just go around the corner
    problem solved
  8. hoaxone Committed Player

I didn't watch vid but a good tactic is to have tank bring white clown to the back around the box.burn him down and tala should follow over there.if ur still fighting clown when she does,go to opposite side of the box to keep it between you and her.she will be near death the time the adds find u guys
  9. Alain rgr New Player

Optimus primal: "Idk if im speaking for the Black Dawn capable heroes on DCUO but i'm sure i speak pretty loud when i say, "redesign the tala fight". There's been so many complications trying to beat her that many people refuse to even try it anymore. I dont see it possible to get full Norsemen when Tala is too close to unbeatable."

To close to unbeatable?

You only need a decent tank to kite adds when spawn and no rambos dps that's all.

Easy cake.
  10. Optimus Primal New Player

ive been in groups where the tank, whether he got the adds or not, wiped to a combination of white suit's meatball and talas meteor shower
  11. Cold Fuzion New Player

I said this in the video - I hate the tactic where you take the clown around the corner and avoid the Tala. Its takes the fun out of the game for me and having 24 man raids before made players lazy!

We really need SOE to stick with boss fights like this and make people learn to block N Roll with timing of attacks. That's my hope for dlc7
    • Like x 1