Tactical Mods not working......

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by MastaMind, Sep 20, 2017.

1. MastaMind Dedicated Player

So I know that there were supposed to be some changes coming with tactical mods. I already had all of the ones that I would need. I use Sorcery so what I have is:

Circle Of Destruction/Protection head mod - Returns 3% power. - I never really noticed if this was working.

Boon Of Souls cooldown back mod - Doesn't seem to be working.

Soul Barrage restorative leg mods - This is the main reason I know it is broken. Because a lot of times I will be squaring off with adds and use this move every so often for a small heal. Since this update it has not gave me one single heal. Seems to be the same with the Offering leg mod as well.

If you'd really like a video I can send one. Anyone else having this problem? I know most of them are not noticeable all that much but the small heals are definitely not going.
    • Like x 2
  2. IonHero Committed Player

I know for the head mods, you need to take the piece equipment off, then re-equip it (not through armory) to often make them work;

but you have to do this every time you move to a new instance (every time you travel to a different map).

This might fix the other pieces that seem broken...

That being said, yes this should be not be a necessary step. and should be fixed.

Nevermind, tested own mods, also not working.
  3. MastaMind Dedicated Player

They have said that relogging fixes this. I know that I have already relogged 3-4 times and they are not working. Since you may be the only other person not lost in the "ooh" and "awww" of a new update could you also confirm this?
    • Like x 1
  4. MastaMind Dedicated Player

5. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Not sure if the dispenser ones like reserve tank and all those are working. It makes no sense to me why I am struggling for power after this update. Same loadout but I have more power thanks to the SP cap being raised. I haven't a clue how to test stuff like this. I know for a fact the TC tactical mods are broken though. Why was a feat name more important then this? Especially any easy day 1 feat that takes like 10 minutes.
  6. Vindex Active Player

• Like x 2
  7. MastaMind Dedicated Player

I also submitted a ticket on this to the bug tracker website after seeing that it was yet again neglected in the hotfix while purely cosmetic things like "gear icons" were made a priority. I couldn't even find my initial post in gameplay discussion about it. Glad to know that it is universal, but I still cannot determine if the dispenser mods like reserve tank and whatnot are not working.
  8. Zpred Dedicated Player

My head and legs tactical mods aren't working, tried relog, tried removing and putting back in, tried both together and still not working.
    • Like x 1
  9. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

To fix the ht mods, you have to put a new in every time you log in...:rolleyes: Really wish this would get a hot fix..
    • Like x 2
  10. warmachinneDC New Player

tactical mods dont work protection regenerative dont heal whith used shield skill
    • Like x 1
  11. MastaMind Dedicated Player

So now after reading the forums a bit further it has become somewhat more clear what is going on. At least in some circumstances replacing the mods will resolve the issue until you relog. However, with the cost of mod removal kits and the frequency we are switching gear due to a new update it would be impossible to keep our mods active for long term. At least for the TC mods anyway. A somewhat quick fix would be to GIVE us THREE tactical mod removal kits per log on. Icing on the cake. Make them expire after 24 hours if they are not used. This way no one will stack them up for free. That would at least be a band-aid until the real fix is discovered.

For a person like me 2 out of 3 of the faulty mods would be in OP items which means that I am not switching gear (Head and Back) but because of the cost I cannot even confirm that this is something that can be fixed by replacing them. It seems that a person above has confirmed that with the TC mods it does not work, but I have seen several reports that the generator mods (That we pay for on a 60 day basis, and are currently being cheated out of days) can at least be replaced EVERY time we log on for a fix.