TachiSaigoNoMono - Recruitment League - Looking for Members

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Yoshiyoku, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Yoshiyoku New Player

Hi, my name is Yoshiyoku and im looking for some members for my league called TachiSaigoMono.

We are a friendly league who like to raid alot and help our league allies with raids as well.

I'm looking for about 50 members for the start then I will reopen later in the year.

The roles we need are dual roles so example is dps and tank etc

We prefer you be on a active time or can fit it into your sch as I don't mind sch time for you when your free from work.

I'm also looking for experienced league helpers to help me run the league and make sure everyone is happy being in the league

Current content we are running is most of it as we like to get our members sp and help them get past 170sp.

If your sp isnt the requirement and you still want to join we can make sure you get your sp up and you can join or you can be a special member with low sp but still can be in league to get to the requirement of sp.

The requirement of being in the league is 210 cr and 170sp. I post on our discord updates on power loadouts so that you keep up to date with your healing, tanking, controlling and dps for your power as well as information on updates posted on forum etc.

If you want to join you can send me a pm in game USPC Yoshiyoku or message me on the forum.

I look forward to hearing from you.

~Yoshiyoku