T6 Solo's

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dead Reckon, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

Is it just me or are the T6 duo's just dumb? Spent way to long just trying to complete one of them and ended up with the message stating my gear was completely broken and no where to repair so I had to leave and I'm not even going to start that thing over again. If I was not legendary and had paid for this garbage I would be very upset.
  2. Wildboy Committed Player

Your subject line says "Solos" but your post references Duos. Which is it?
    • Like x 5
  3. Poo New Player

This is end game content.
    • Like x 2
  4. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

Opps sorry it's been a long day, solo's. I know it's end game content and the Wonder Woman solo sucks.
  5. Couzintony New Player

How's the drops ?... 90-91?
  6. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

The Iconics? Where you play as Circe or Wonder Woman?

Think Legends...you're gear is irrelevant. Although it does get damaged....best solution, take it all off before starting the instance.
    • Like x 3
  7. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Your gear does not affect Iconic Visions in any way.
  8. Wildboy Committed Player

I received an 89 OH weapon and a 90 head. I thought it's be a little higher based on what dropped in the OC anomalies. Then I saw that the vendor armor is only 92.
  9. VariableFire Loyal Player

Your gear still gets damaged if you're still wearing it. This has been an issue for years, it happens with Legends PVP as well.
    • Like x 1
  10. Superskull85 Devoted Player

I never said it didn't but you don't need to repair your gear just to finish the Iconic Visions. Hence why there is no vendor or why you cannot access your inventory.
    • Like x 1
  11. VariableFire Loyal Player

No one mentioned anything about inventory or complained about no vendor in the Iconics. Just admit you forgot armor got damaged if you forgot to take it off.
  12. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Actually no Dead Reckon did indeed mention this.. (His post wasn't long at all so I am not exactly sure why you did not read it. :/)

13. VariableFire Loyal Player

And he would have had to repair upon exiting. Duh
  14. Superskull85 Devoted Player

But he left thinking that he had to repair right than instead of just finishing the Iconic Vision. You don't need to do that to complete it.
  15. Veritasum Loyal Player

Only ran the duos, alert and WW vision so far. I rather enjoyed all of it. A little long, but with some getting used to new stuff, the time will be cut down. I didn't come across a need to repair until I was done. Didn't die in the alert or duos. Just depends on who you run with and how you go about it. In time, should be no problem. Day 1 condemnation because of a vendor is a typical thread on here I guess.
  16. I Keeps Aggro New Player

I'm hating on Circe's version of Quantum tunnelling lol. I love the Circe solo but not Wonder Woman because I hate the shield. Would like to see a way to switch shield with WW 1handed like the huntress who was known for crossbows but had MA in solos. First rule to solo boss fights is locate your local healing crystal.
  17. VariableFire Loyal Player

Think you hate Circe's tunneling, wait till you try the feat when you can't use it.
  18. Drathmor Unwavering Player

practice and get good with her it should take you less than 30 mins to finish it and don't die so much and your gear wont be broken
  19. Pop a Trinket dey sweatin Dedicated Player

I never take my armor off....I just go through and beat it and then repair whatever damage I have...No biggie...

But as for the solo's themselves...I didn't really like them. They'd be ok if the gear that dropped was actually a bit of an upgrade....

Solo gear should have been 91...Alert gear 92 and vendor gear 93 or 94

But I ran through both Solos last night...didn't take too long...and I don't really like shield or hand blasters...

But in the the iconic anomolies there are some basic principles that will help you beat them:

1) learn fight mechanics. Know when to lunge, hold range, block. If the enemy feints, mirror them.
    2) drink your soda early like when you lose about 1/4th of your health, that way you get it back again before the fight is over
    3) learn a basic combo with the weapon you have to use. Clip that combo with powers.
    4) there will usually be an orange barrel/crystal in boss fights. Use it if you have to.
    • Like x 1
  20. TheMarvel New Player

Don't care about the armor damage …

But OMGs WW's targeting is absolutely HORRIBLE.

I can be standing next to a health crystal with target lock and she will turn around and lunge, hit a target behind her