T5 Trolls

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Catwoman, Sep 5, 2013.

1. BumblingB I got better.

Stack Dom if you want to pull more aggro.
    Stack Dom if you want improve your CC. It says so in the stats tab tooltip!

These two are my favorite. :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Catwoman New Player

What's this nonsense? I'm numero uno. ;-)
  3. chaotic3430 Committed Player

I am a newer player on here, month and a half. CR89/SP75(working on it), Quantum Troller VIT1400/DOM912. I don't have a hard time, other than might DPS's that rely only on power. My main goal is keeping my POT active at all times with DAM and DEF debuffs right behind. My next is popping my recharge in between combos, one to provide power, two to increase my Precision. Next is CC and burning adds, then providing DAM to Bosses. So far, I hear crying every once in a while for power from a DPS, but most of the time I get good jobs.
    I provide constant POT, recharge in between, use group shield/power dump when needed, and drop supply drops and orbitals if needed.
  4. Teravolt New Player

lol we throwing the hat in who is the best troll in USPS3 well not me I'm a healer lol....I have a T5 Troller I no matter if my Vit is the highest would preer to be the support troll I rather do CC and buffs not a battery.

I don't think that most of the T5 trolls you play with are bad per say. It might be they don't play to your taste so you deem them no good. I've seen players who do the whole battery thing and do it the normal way mod their gear do PoT all the time and still people consider them trash because they didn't get enough power (which was their own fault) Let people find their way.

Like when I heal I heal a certain wa epending on the group if the Tanks and DPS don't know the meaning of blocking I would stay around them and put sheilds or HoT on them more often even switch to close range melee. If the trollers don't know what they are doing like canceling each other out I will heal less and spend more time building my power myself. With Teravolt I have enough Vit to Troll at 1300 (Love having 150 SP I also have word of power just for a mix up at times which is better than I though for a healer).

Thing about getting your CR up fat you lack SPs at T5 people should at least should now what to do at their jobs that's should be a given. I don't block people no point its a game don't like your group put one together with people you know who will do their jobs to your liking.
  5. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

...and I thought they shout for high requirements, because they have enough good trolls... o_O... :confused:... o_O ???

I did the last boss of Nexus with my cr 92 troll, while I had not a single clue what was going on or has to be done - although I asked to brief me about it - and we still did it on the first try.
    What did I do? My usual thing: Give power, pick fallen members up and use my supercharge to prevent a wipe. The power was down like a few times, but as long as the healers stay fine... (trolling is easy, right?)
    After the scoreboard came I wondered: What the heck was the trouble...?