T5 focused usps hero

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by HealerHollidae, Jan 7, 2014.

1. HealerHollidae New Player

99 celestial healer and dps.
    Looking for T5 focused league who raid dox and nex regularly.
    I would first like to do a test run and see how well your team can perform and communicate.
    I am not trying to come off cocky I just have certain expectations of who I choose to represent from here on out.

Please do not ninja invite me to your league.
    you must have mics in order to communicate
    no divas or drama kings please. Leave your ego's at the door and be a helpful player.
    I do not need to be carried or mentored.
    Do not ask me to message you in game please because you will most likely be busy and I will not bother to follow up a second time. A lazy recruitment method reflects a lazy league or selfish play style and this is not what i am looking for.
    You must have a good size community I do not want an inactive or dying league.

I will continue to fly solo till I find a league that meets the following criteria.
    I will not sign up to your website until I have done a test run with you. I don't believe in wasting time I'm a man of action.

thanks for reading please contact me in this thread or my inbox if you have any further questions
  2. Relax18 New Player

What's up hollidae? I was with you in the controlled chaos league. I just started playing dc again and the league looks a lot different. What happened to it or what made you leave if you don't mind me asking?
  3. IdontDps Committed Player

wow you sounded like an elitist but ok have fun i guess