T4 Controller Vs. T5 Controller

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Davon (Crisis Core), Apr 11, 2013.

1. Sore Steadfast Player

• Like x 2
  2. Radium Devoted Player

• Like x 3
  3. Sore Steadfast Player

You're not kidding. I know this comes with the next DLC but GU25 has so much in it that is directly linked to community feedback.
    • Like x 2
  4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Ah ... you're talking about *good* DPS ... those who use rotations that alternate between weapon combos and powers and use the ancient art of 'clipping'.

There are also DPSs who spam one power over and over again and shout for more power when their blue bars run dry and have no idea what clipping is.

As with most everything in life ... all it takes are a few bad seeds to ruin it for the rest of us.
  5. YodaDog New Player

6. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

seriously.
    so glad the "wait" was finally worth.
    the devs must be burning up with awesomeness.

one thing about stats i wanted to add/ask:
    so with all these new innates... does that mean dual speccing will pretty much be a thing of the past?
    i'm just trying to comprehend if this means i will have to start respecing for troll to dps or hybrid pvp specs with 140+ SP, which i currently do not have to do.
  7. Radium Devoted Player

Thats pretty much it.

Vit for Controllers, Power for everyone else, and Power Costs for everyone are all going to scale with each other from now on.
  8. YodaDog New Player

Alright then. Operation Freakout: Mission Aborted
    • Like x 2
  9. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

wow, im sorrta lost on this.
    so from what i am gathering-- every player will have individually scaled power costs depending on their gear?
    --so, in a raid a troller could be dealing with dpses with varrying self power costs?
    CRAzzeness, lol, i have no idea how this will play out, but shoudl be interesting.
  10. Sore Steadfast Player

Pretty much. I would start begging for SAVED RESPECS or SKiLL POINT LOCKING.
    • Like x 2
  11. JessTier New Player

It's been confirmed that power costs for abilities ARE going up... thats why there are now Vit and Resto stats for all roles in T5 gear. Confirmed by Tunso. So sadly... The other issue is, the thought process of most players is more power?... Great more chances to spam stuff... More power out means more abilities used, NOT the Controller FINALLY gets to do something else :p All we can hope is that the dungeons themselves provided the challenge that REQUIRES more CC. Also remember that though there is only a+51 dom increase, there IS still SP bumps too. So once again, the plot thickens...
    • Like x 1