T1 Sentinels of Magic Citadel Boss Bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ShockNOwn, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

I have same thing.
    EUPC Villain
  2. glow New Player

3. Durath Sa New Player

Yeah I have had this happen as well. Only happened to me when I tried to replay it.
  4. ShadowSubzero91 New Player

The villain T1 challenge wherein you face Dr. Fate can't be finished. Fate and Brother Blood both appear outside the barrier (near the exit) upon touching the ankh. They actually don't appear even, just effect relating to them, like Fate's Circle power and hand blasts. You're pretty much stuck inside unless you warp.

Not the biggest problem of the game, but still :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Laff Riot New Player

It is bugged. You fight all the way to the end and hold the circle button down to start the fight and Dr. Fate and Brotherblood are not in the cutscene. Then when they do start the boss fight both of them are OUTSIDE of the blue barrier so you can not attack Dr. Fate.
  6. Malus Sortiarius New Player

I have an issue with doctor fate being invisible and also he stays behind the blue barrier. Sort of defeats the purpose of the challenge because it cannot be completed
    • Like x 1
  7. Mountie New Player

I have had this happen on one character, not 100% consistent.
  8. Afterburner New Player

Just got the same thing twice today.
  9. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

I can definitely confirm this as well. It happened to me twice in a week. You get to the end and can't see Brother Blood or Dr Fate. The instance is still beatable though. You just have to lock on to Dr. Fate.
  10. Sickiac Active Player

When I reach Fate and Blood in the Sentinels of Magic Citadel Fate and Blood are hiding behind a magic door together and wont let me play with them /cry. Can you tell them to stop acting so mean and include everyone into their game? *smile*
  11. glow New Player

12. Midnight Strike New Player

Had this happen a couple of times. thankfully I was able to get the fight finished after about 4 runs, and can't complain because the trash mobs dropped a few housing items in the runs leading up to the fixed fight
  13. glow New Player

Looks like a bunch of threads on this topic got merged. Can everyone please upvote this so it can get fixed?
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I should have added when I merged the threads that we are investigating. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. glow New Player

Thanks for the heads-up!
  16. Dwild Well-Known Player

The easiest T1 solo where you go after Fate in Sentinals of Magic Citadel is continually bugged. (This is the Fate solo, not the Eclipso solo.) You fight your way past the Sentinals and reach the Ankh room where the fight between Dr Fate and Brother Blood takes place. You activate the Ankh and you're sealed in the room, you cant go back to the start and you can't proceed to the nominal exit point. However Fate and blood keep appearing behind the back glowing wall. You can't fight Fate, you can't even leave. You have to either port out or log off the game. In last week have attempted this solo eight times and have encountered this bug 7 times. Just tried it 3 times in a row and could not complete it at all.
    • Like x 4
  17. Goony New Player

this happened to me last night, i couldnt physically see them and they werent hurting me, waited forever to see if one could kill the other one so i could try again, waited an hour no luck. warped to rally same thing happened. warped to hq, went back in and i finished it no problem
  18. Shadow Vlad New Player

Sometimes when you get to the end, after the cut scene Doctor Fate and Brother Blood are on the other side of the force field fighting. You cant attack the boss at all and have to leave.
    • Like x 2
  19. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Ditto... exactly the Same thing happened to me with two different villian Characters. Eventually an invisible Dr. Fate Shows up in the room with the awnk. But I after beating Fate, you can't speak to Brother Blood as directed. You remain blocked out of the last room. Rewards are still given.
  20. lucerro New Player

yep same here, sure would like to have a fix for this since it kinda blocks progress, i saw a twitter feed were you guys said you are aware of it from over a week or so ago so a dev update would be great
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.