Confirmed T-Sphere Accessory

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Healing Juice, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Healing Juice Active Player

Is there supposed to be a grey cylinder type object surrounding the player with the T-Spheres? I would post a picture, but I’m not sure how to
    • Like x 3
  2. Critical Massacre Committed Player

No, just 3 balls going around you in a circle. Just take a pic with your phone of your screen and upload it. Devs can probably help you if you do that.
  3. Healing Juice Active Player

How do i upload it?
  4. Critical Massacre Committed Player

How are you on this forum? Your phone, iPad, laptop etc...
  5. Healing Juice Active Player

iPhone
  6. Critical Massacre Committed Player

I’m no expert but just take the photo with your phone then hit the copy button on the pic then come to the post area here and hit the paste button.
  7. Healing Juice Active Player

I uploaded a short video to YouTube!
  8. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Yeah that ain’t right, you need help.
    • Like x 3
  9. Healing Juice Active Player

It also does it with the new Halloween accessory.
    • Like x 2
  10. Critical Massacre Committed Player

I’ve also noticed it on the character selection screen but not in game.
  11. LordOberonX New Player

Hey guys I'm trying to buy my auras/accessories on my alt using replay badges but nothing is listed under the categories ais anyone able to or is this just a problem with me?
  12. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Yeah a lot of items dont seem to transfer with replay badges like auras and accessories. I feel like it’s always been like that and it’s purposeful not a bug but I could be wrong.
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Same with Haunted Jack O'Lantern, but it seems that only PC players have/see this issue. My buddy, who plays on PS4, couldn't see this visual bug, neither on me nor himself, said everything was normal.

[IMG]
  14. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

That's strange... I'm on PC, and have T-Spheres equipped on two characters, and I don't see that weird cylinder on either of them. In game or on character select.
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

No, style unlocking does not extend to everything yet (they are supposed to be extending it in phases).
  16. Sunwukong139 New Player

Same happening for me on the switch