Synthesize (ps4) Recruiting Heroes

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by DarthSizzle, Mar 24, 2016.

1. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

[IMG]

First TY for stopping by and Second hope to see you soon.

Now I can bore you with the same bla bla bla intro most leagues use so I'll keep it short. Myself and the core of players we have been running together for over 3+ years bouncing around , starting up leagues and even merging. In the end we are always the same core and now we want to expand that core yet again.

So some real quick things about us : we play late evening into the late hours of the night(sometimes til shutdown)
    We all use Mics(communication is key) because typing is boring lol
    We Run all content including SM and any feats needed. Many of us run multiple roles which makes it easier to get everyone their runs.

All we ask is you have mics, be responsive, be active, and as always have fun.
    Since we are at end game content level we'd prefer cr 150+ toons but some exceptions can be made. As for SP the more the better but that's not say if you have 240 your a great player but shows your willingness to grind and go at content.

I know many don't use these forums and I don't blame them lol but if your interested post here or pm me.
    You can also contact, MadSquabbles, Blazed Nightmare,NightRaid Prime, SolusPrime, Greenman, xShakex and plague hunter

We are more concern with quality rather than quantity because we'd prefer to know our mates rather than them get lost among 100's of toons.

Ty again and hope to Run with ya
    • Like x 2
  2. Korlick Loyal Player

Synthesize again? lol
    Good luck buddy!
    • Like x 1
  3. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

The Bad guy is a villain and can not join but if he was a hero this is the place to be just from reading your plea for new members. Very well written and gets the point across in a polite way that scrubs need not apply. Great thread.
    • Like x 1
  4. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Ty!!!!!!!!! Best fire tank^^^^^^
  5. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Lmao ty for laugh.
    • Like x 1
  6. xD25x Dedicated Player

Bump. Added some old time vets the last couple of days still looking for a few more members to round out the ranks.
  7. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Still looking for some recruits, come check us out.
  8. Steven9595 New Player

Can I join
  9. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Yoooo, what's your ingame toon name? You can try hitting up either of the above toon online as well.
  10. Steven9595 New Player

I'm on all the time everyday I got 130so. All ledgens.
  11. Steven9595 New Player

Online name in steven95
  12. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

A bunch of good dudes here. Can't recommend them enough if you're looking for a good league that can tackle all content. I run with them weekly, and never have any issues with content.
    • Like x 2
  13. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

TYVM! .... Still looking for a few more roles.
  14. xD25x Dedicated Player

Still looking for a few good players/people. Hit up a league leader for more info.
  15. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

16. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Still looking for some new recruits, come and check us out.
  17. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Wanna say ty to our league mate Wild Berry for our new banner, looks great!...we are still recruiting.
    • Like x 1
  18. xD25x Dedicated Player

Friday bump
  19. xD25x Dedicated Player

Friday evening and im stuck at work so figured id bump the thread. Miss you guys. Well most of you guys. Lol.
  20. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Still looking for a few more toons to add to our roster. Hit us up for info ty