Syndicate Squad (Hero US - PS4/PC) Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Crimson Defender, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Crimson Defender Level 30

*UPDATE: 2/21/22*
    Recruitment is now OPEN

[IMG]

Syndicate Squad is an ACTIVE and CASUAL Hero League that is PVE/PVP friendly. We think of ourselves more as friends than in-game acquaintances compared to your average DCUO league that looks to add as many members as possible just to fill the ranks.

• We have no CR or SP REQUIREMENTS - We all started from the beginning and needed some help at some point and we have no problem running lower tier content with you and help grow your Hero's CR and SPs. This is not a CR 300+/SP 300+ League.
    • Mics are not required but appreciated - We are always talking in the league chat and would love to have you jump in so we can get to know you better, but we also have members that aren't miced up so we understand that some players just prefer to type in the chat box.
    • We run weekly events to keep the game fresh for veteran players and to help new/returning players catch up and progress through the game without feeling rushed to catch up.

• Throwback Tuesdays, Feat Fridays, Bounty runs, PVP groups, and more!

If you are interested in joining us you can send a PM or add one of the following characters in-game and send us a tell. Just wanna have a friendly chat and see how you would fit in with us, hope to hear from you soon!

1. Queen Highness
    2. 19 Crimes
    3. Slivdrazi
    4. Skithiryx Infect
    5. SauceyHealz
    6. Impulsify
    7. Thomas Dolby
    8. Merlin Darkmore
    9. Crimson Defender
    10. Elrond_II (those are i's)

Whether you are looking to do endgame,

a veteran returning after a long break,

or fresh off Brainiac's ship,

this league is for you.

• Like x 3
  2. Crimson Defender Level 30

A big welcome to our newest member Drew Morgen!

Welcome to the Squad!
  3. Crimson Defender Level 30

A big welcome to our newest member BegoodDPS!

Welcome to the Squad!
  4. Crimson Defender Level 30

A big welcome to our newest member Lord Kessler!

Welcome to the Squad!
  5. Trashnutts New Player

Hello, I would like to join your league if you would have me. :) I am Trashnutts
    • Like x 1
  6. Crimson Defender Level 30

Happy to welcome our newest member Trashnutts!
    It was cool getting to know you a bit last night! Drop by the lair sometime and we can talk more about decorating :D

Welcome to the Squad!
  7. Crimson Defender Level 30

So excited to see our league grow!
    We welcome our newest members: Morliss Q, evals regina, and Doctor Avalon!
    It has been great running with you guys and getting to know you :)

Welcome to the Squad!
  8. Crimson Defender Level 30

Happy to welcome our newest member: Little Sister!

Welcome to the Squad!
    • Like x 1
  9. macwizz2293 New Player

hello id like to join if you would have me , ingame is Kyera JoRL, please send a group inv or tell
  10. Crimson Defender Level 30

Happy to welcome our newest members: Raging Ramz, FireST0RM420, and Ripple97!

Welcome to the Squad!
  11. Jaelia Committed Player

• Like x 1
  12. seventhpawn New Player

Hey. A dabbling player here that would love to find a home in the game with a fun bunch that is casual. Have not gotten very far on my current character, and am currently working on her and can be found on her at the name Lady Issyn if you guys want another recruit. Would love to talk to someone if someone has the chance and see if I am a good fit for you.
  13. Crimson Defender Level 30

Happy to welcome out newest members: Lady Issyn and Jamie Ashton!

Welcome to the Squad!
  14. Mabroni New Player

Hi, new player looking for some guidance. My toon is Dr Brom, a quantum controller. Would love to join you guys,
  15. Crimson Defender Level 30

Thanks for the interest Brom. Could you add Crimson Defender to your friends list and send me a tell when your online so we can group up and have an informal chat? Just part of the vetting process to see if you'd be a good fit with the rest of the group, hope you understand. Talk to you soon!
  16. MasterWook New Player

Hello looking to join your league my toons name is MentalWook, CR:102 SP:43 Power:Mental Role:DPS will be able to troller in future
    Really needing help getting feats, alerts and raids done
    I have no mic
    Play on USPC
  17. Crimson Defender Level 30

It’s a little late but we’d like to welcome our newest member: I3lack Cat!

Welcome to the Squad!
  18. Crimson Defender Level 30

Hello!

Sorry to anyone who had reached out through the forums, I was taking a brief break from the game to deal with some personal matters. Just wanted to let anyone that may be skimming this to know that we are back to recruiting and hope you reach out :)

Thank you!
  19. Crimson Defender Level 30

Happy to welcome our newest member, Green Falkon!

Welcome to the Squad!
  20. VikDarkbomb New Player

On and off again player, I may not always be too active but i'm looking for a nice league.. this seems to fit the bill.

IGN: Vik0914

EDIT: My new alt as well if you don't mind, Doctor Ki