Fixed Switch Anniversary Boost Gear

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Mobius Twist, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Mobius Twist Active Player

The Switch Anniversary cr 100 boost does not award the Hera's Strength 2020 set as stated on the announcement page. It only awards the Hera's Strength set.

Also, the belt in the box is not Hera's Strength, but House of El.

I am hoping this is just an oversight, as Hera's Strength is too easily attained in game; I had the complete set early October.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Mobius Twist Active Player

UPDATE: Mepps is looking into it - consider this one resolved.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We'll get this fixed asap.
    • Like x 3
  4. High Troller Loyal Player

switch only gets cr 100 boost? sad. all other platforms get cr 255 boost.
  5. Mobius Twist Active Player

It's fine. The Switch doesn't have the "maturity" that other servers have. We've only been live about 6 months and our player base is very cyclic. To only 100 is more than appropriate.
  6. High Troller Loyal Player

gotcha.. i suppose all the "grindy" players stopped playing
  7. BreakerXI New Player

I think this was the devs argument as well and many of us disagree. It's rare to find end game players on Switch who didn't come from a different platform. (they'd all quit playing on those specific platforms, for various reasons).

That being the case, a boost to 255 makes it easier for returning players to catch up on Switch and we need those end game players for content.

Right now there's a lot of people who want to be back but don't want to go through the cr slog or simply don't have the time for it.

I don't think a cr100 jump is going to do much for us in terms of those returning players, though it may help boost an actual trickle of new players.

--------
    And on subject I can confirm this bug exists on Switch.
  8. Mobius Twist Active Player

No. Just that I don't think it logical to expect everyone to cap out 9 years of content in six months. I've worked pretty hard since October and while my cr is 290, my SP is only 119.

Sure. Personally I think that's the point.

I don't think pushing everyone to end game is a good thing. It *is* a struggle coming up but it means we have players spread across the episodes more naturally. On a long-established platform like PC/PS4, even with the skips you are going to have players working alts at various levels. On a less-established server like Switch, you are going to make it extremely top-heavy. Based on what I've seen on forum and in game I can't say that is a good thing, even if I have a hard time getting into content.
  9. Mobius Twist Active Player

Yay! Gift was waiting for us to open and there is the set!

Thanks for fixing this so promptly!

Note: Patron's Plumage added for more "Heavenly" (re: forgot to take it off before snapping the picture)

[IMG]
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is resolved with today's hotfix. Future character advances will grant the correct gear, and everyone gets an additional giftbox with the style in case you missed out before.
    • Like x 1