[Sweepstakes] Follow. Retweet. Win?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 2, 2016.

1. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

AGREED !!!!!!!!!

I've had to wait for 2 months so far without a subscription. As soon as I get word of the Amozon release, I'm subscribing !!!!!
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

Yes to this, having a Facebook page and using the forum to do these raffles would've helped immensely but ONLY using twitter is kinda a F.U to the vocal members of the community that post on the OFFICIAL forums for DCUO
  3. the solowing Steadfast Player

Spruce up that deal, have Jim Lee DRAW my character as the raffle reward and THEN we are in business >:D Thats how to get both DCUO players and non DCUO player sucked in and pique comic book lovers that arnt DCUO players to give the game a look

Of course thats just me talking my typical above and beyond;)
  4. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

For once I agree with this sentiment.
  5. Morsy808 Committed Player

Once again, US only..... EU players always left out
  6. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I even have a twitter lost here.
    But I'm not the USA ...o_O
  7. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Of Europe and around the world of the remaining too ...:p
  8. JimiMcQu New Player

I dunno where to go to ask the people who run the game why the kick me off every night around 3-4 in the morning and it says server down but people are playing according to steam i post this here cos i dunno who to go to its so confusing trying to get help or info they just do things without any prior warning why is that dont they get that thats just rude kicking u off with no reason given
  9. Acesia Well-Known Player

Erm, I do have to ask what time zone youre in..?

The servers go down once per day (7am for me as of now) for the daily restart. Downtime always lasts about an hour. Also- just because it says someone is on the game in steam or psn doesnt mean theyre actually logged into the server, just that they have the program open. You can be on the login screen and it still show youre "in game".

Also, in case youre interested- theres a countdown for the server restart. Starts at half an hour and counts down :p youll always be warned
  10. JimiMcQu New Player

I meant just tell us in the launcher that ye we are restating game has to be done this is the time we are doing it so remember and when that 30 min warning comes up it wont be so dreadfully annoying , i was really into the game then that just killed it tis a bad feeling i dont know if its a hard thing to do to just say in launcher
  11. JimiMcQu New Player

Oh im in EU server
  12. JimiMcQu New Player

Games back online i will factor what i learned from Acesia into my thinking in future and wont be whiner like i was but just cos i love the game i wanna play it always :) but i get sh*t happens
  13. Acesia Well-Known Player

Yeah idk if EU servers are different from US servers when it comes to the daily restart. But the downtime starts at the same time every single morning unless otherwise stated. If you just learn when that it, you can start to work around it. They dont state that its getting ready to shut down when you log in on PS either. With the fall time change about to happen though, it will be different. It never adjusts to the new time from what I can recall.

The only time that downtime will be announced on the forums though is if its being rescheduled to include other downtimes along with it ie. it usually shuts down at 7am but there is a DLC on said day so it will shut down at 9 instead for the patching.

Try not to get into anything too difficult around that time once you learn the timing for it. Theyre not going to change it- theyve had it like this for years. We just all get used to it and move on.
  14. JimiMcQu New Player

thanks for the advice and taking the time to convey this to me i appreciate it and will do exactly what u said get used to it and move on