Survival mode

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cyro, Nov 14, 2017.

1. High Troller Loyal Player

Cr differential didn't help in r15+. Even with all stats in health and dom, getting by was not easy when i tanked. Those rounds are not easy. Telling us cr differential made things easy is where I disagree with you.

The r10 titles and tiny pets are not why I play SM. I play to beat SM. Hasn't happened yet but I won't give up of SM comes back

As far as high end players doing SM? I know of a few 300+ so players that avoid it. No feats, no marks, no gear. Hopefully they aren't the same Negative Nancy's on here telling us we don't need SM. That should not be up to them.
    • Like x 1
  2. Ultra Lightspeed Active Player

This is understandable. If memory serves, Survival Mode was always meant to be a fun diversion to give high level players something to work at in between major DLC releases. But with things like Starro and the Anniversary events in addition to seasonal event additions, this need seems to be met.

Personally, I liked Survival Mode and would like to see it return. I am not too picky about mechanics or if it is perfectly balanced. After all, it is meant to be a fight-until-you drop scenario where you are going to lose in the end. But if rewards are attached to it, I imagine people will want it balanced, functional, and fair.
    • Like x 1