Survival Mode Season 3!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I have Elite helmet, gloves, waist, and boots and I am CR377, full Elite should put me at CR378, maybe CR379 with omni gear?
  2. Emoney Dedicated Player

For the next SM, can it be a solo, or duo survival??? Something EVERYONE can play. Every hour, everyday that goes by, it gets harder to find a starter group. After shouting for some time, I just randomly qued. I wanted to DPS, since my cr is 378, and my arts are far higher...BUT, I was forced to tank with my cr of 374, and lower arts. We made it to the round 2 bosses, but the healer was only 358 and kept dying on every skull.
    It's just too hard to find competent players 8 hours after release that are willing to start at the beginning. We need something more accessible to the entire community, this is not that.
    • Like x 4
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, how do we obtain that actual Sixth Dimensional SUPERMAN outfit as seen there, with the House of El Emblem built into the Chest, eh? :confused:

I couldn't help but notice that it's not on the Survival Mode Vendors. :(
    • Like x 3
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Unfortunately that what we got was a knock off in the sixth dimensional time capsule without the S and a knock off cape. As little as DC actually uses Superman they are extremely protective with his S shield. Unlike Batman that his emblem is on a lot of gear. But I do wish that chest on the vendor
  5. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

how do we buy season 2 items from vendor without actually participating. its stupid to keep them locked when we cannot unlock them now, since we on season 3
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The fact that it's shown in that picture implies that we would be able to get it!
  7. Stamen Dedicated Player

This has pretty much gone as I expected because it went this way last time... people speed rush it and get round capped 3 or 5 or even 15 levels ahead, usually on the day it opens before most of us have gotten home from work and the rest of the week, even though you're only six hours behind the pack, you clamour for a group for hours.

I spent 90 minutes yesterday, 24 hours after drop, looking for a group. Finally found one that blew through to R5 before folks got tired, or bored, and started dropping. Took another 45 minuters of LFG to fill two spots before I just logged out. Now tonight 48 hours of searching for a group, building a group, and mostly just chewing cud for an hour -- I friggin gave up.

I've maxed my artifacts, maxed my CR, and hung with or topped the charts with several dozen leagues over the last several weeks -- and better than that, I can block, roll, and rez my teammates...... I've got three hours logged so far trying to find a group, and everyone is way past round five and won't come back. I see shouts from people at R11, who honest to God I know got dragged there because I have run raids with them, and I'm still just back here trying to find a team that isn't chock full of everyone's CR 360 alts who're busy wondering why they can't smoke R5.

I remember this from last time. Doesn't help that half my league is on vacation this week. I guess I will be back on Thursday for SM and just milk the STU content for all its worth until then.
  8. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

I'm at round 21 and the experience is the same. I would say the vast majority of time I've spent getting to 21 has been getting into a group and then filling spots for the group, regardless of level I was at along the way. And so far tonight, I'm either in LFG chat or in a group trying to find that last role until people start to leave from impatience.