Dev Discussion Survival Mode Season 3

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Quixotic, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Quixotic Developer

Survival Mode Season 3 has begun!

Challenge yourself and five loyal friends against the Titan’s Training Sim!
    Strive to survive - 30 rounds of mayhem await! How far can you get?

This is the official thread for your thoughts and comments on Season 3 of the Titan's Survival Mode. Let us know what you think of this latest version and how your group of 6 fared against the trials within.

- Quixotic
  2. TheDoomedBatman New Player

Will the exoshirts from last survival be available in this season? Thanks
  3. Stranger Well-Known Player

Bug Report
    When i want to choose the Progress Point the list of members, which are not qualified, is not correct.
    That bug also appears in older instances (Sixth Dimension, Flash to the Future).
    It only shows 1-2 names, but if they leave, it shows other names...
  4. Echi New Player

i have a question ¿how is posible to see people being able to complete the sm at the 1st day? i guess something is wrong with the upper rounds like 20+, makes no sense to complete this so fast. like u guys says sm is the hardest thing to do, so right now looks very easy to move forward those rounds i hope u guys do something about it.
    • Like x 3
  5. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

You already know the answer to this...
    • Like x 1
  6. Echi New Player

yeah i know about the speedhackers and all that ********, but im talking to the players who like to play the end game content and love the challenge for me its makes no sense to complete the sm day 1.
    sm should be for mi opinion like a tswe+ something that u need to stay in there practicing learning mechanics and how to tank certains bosses.
    u have 1-10 for casuals 10-20 for elite players i guess and 20-30 for the people who wants that extra.
    • Like x 3
  7. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

I was watching Happy's stream and so was Quixotic and it seems like there might be a scaling bug on the later rounds or they were not properly balanced, because there was 0 difference between 20-30 and the previous 10 rounds when talking about difficulty.
  8. zNot Loyal Player

Supermans frostbreath doesnt deal any damage is that intented?
  9. gemii Dedicated Player

You guys should just reset everyone back to round 1 and remove trophy’s etc etc for those who have beat SM if it is not scaled properly.
    • Like x 2
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

BUG REPORT

The Sixth Kryptonian Ombre Hairstyle has a beard when we use a material with it.
    Will post a video later.

Also.... the Dimensional Material is identical to the Bleed material..... is that intended??
  11. Stranger Well-Known Player

Bug Report
    Apex Predator Henchmen occassionally stuns the bosses.
  12. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Bug
    Pets are not transferred to the main room and remain in the waiting room (players must recall and re-summon pets so that they appear in the main room (arena))

Bug
    During the fight with the Baron, sometimes the game does not register that you are blocking and the baron's attack kills you (yesterday I wanted to look at the SM from the perspective of different roles, dps, tank, healer ... each of the characters at least once but was killed by the Baron despite the fact that the characters were blocking and were with full hp).
  13. Stranger Well-Known Player

Bug Report
    When Minitaur Breaks the chain it has no Effect on him
  14. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Got on after the crash so didn’t want to play late but did the 1st 10 rounds. I didn’t notice what Rej said about taking damage while blocking. Rej, any chance you let go of block too soon? It’s a super long skull. Like see skull, wait 6secs then block for 5secs. Minotaur chain worked for us every time we hit it so can’t upvote that either. But can confirm that baron sometimes does the arms up followed by nothing. Rare but saw it twice in one fight tho he did do an attack a few times after doing it also so may be burned thru it maybe?

Can also confirm that those listed as too easy above seems correct. Beast boy doesn’t seem to do anything. Vice fight is so far way easy. Darkfather was a bit of a disaster so I was getting crushed by him. Like every attack came right for me as dps, couldn’t get a second to recover but that’s fine. I have troubles seeing in that room.

My one gripe, skimming/ flight. The second you go into movement mode, the camera angles go crazy. Guessing cuz of super low roof height? Was going for pickups now and then and dang did it cause headaches. The camera goes into my chest and I can see like an inch in front of me. Would be nice to use movement mode imo. Helps with some fights to fly up to dodge beams and whatever.
    • Like x 1
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

If it's a bug that's beneficial to you, why are you reporting it? Anytime my Henchmen or Sidekicks stun an enemy, I'm a happy camper! ;)
  16. Stranger Well-Known Player

Well, in my case the Henchmen stunned Superman in the moment, when he wanted to do the super flare. So he did it a 2nd time right after the stun, and a few players didnt notice, which caused a group wipe. :(
    • Like x 1
  17. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Cannot trade the drop item (Henchmen Upllink Device: ProbeTeks) from rounds 5/15/25. Is this intended?
    • Like x 2
  18. Lukain New Player

Now, I hear that “apparently” the devs are working on the rounds to make it better. But man at least add something different, either a new reward or take away the feats, checkpoints, and stuff that is round 30 related. It really makes no sense at all beating this on the first 48 hours. We are supposed have SM for like 45 days or something, and the new DLC is going to dropped in October….so is really going to be pretty boring these next couple of weeks.

It’s funny how when people glitched the artifacts and ranked up the whole alphabet pretty much, the devs were quick to Ban people left and right, then unbanned some of them and took away all of the things they ranked up. Why can’t it be the same for this SM? It’s easy we all start fresh with a proper SM. Is it because the last DLC glitch affected the money bag? Because it looks kinda bad.
    • Like x 1
  19. Serene Level 30

I understans that, but dont ask if they cannot stand criticism, all i said it was this sm was a joke, it was bugged and still is, sorry if they cannot handle it but dont ask if u dont wanna hear it. This sm was an event I was really looking foward to it, this dlc is almost dead, the only thing interesting is the plus, save the universe is almost gone, and this was the one event that was going to "fill" the time until the next dlc. They should relaunch it withouth the bugs and with the hp and dmg increased escalated properly.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is the official feedback thread. Nothing in your post was detailed or constructive in any way. We welcome feedback and criticism. Let's stay on topic.

We are reviewing the feedback here and elsewhere, and looking at a couple of adjustments to SM for next week.
    • Like x 3